Lemming : 01 - Fishing Camp (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lemming : 01 - Fishing Camp (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lemming's stories
01 - Fishing Camp
Story index at the bottom

By Lemming

Wednesday, February 4th 2004 - 07:57:44 AM

Fishing Camp

Hi all

I've read this site for quite a while and think it's just perfect for my story which happened just some years ago.
P.S. I'm sorry for any kind of wrong grammar and such things. English isn't my main language.

It was one day in June 2001 when me (16) (yes right i am 18 years old!) my friend Chris (17) (not his real name) and my friend Mike (16) (also no real name) went to camp at the place of our fishing-club.

Anyway all this started because Mike just couldn't keep his fingers off my bait-box. I told him several times : if he'd keep stealing my stuff, someday he would be in for something that he'll never forget.

Well he didn't keep his fingers off my baits, so someday I went into the nearest town with Chris and told him about my plans with Mike. You should have seen his face : It was a mixture of shock, astonishment and a little bit of laughing.

Well anyway, we bought some stuff for our "operation", like duct-tape, cable binders and some "fishing-line" (don't know the exact term sorry). Well, when everybody went to bed, or better to sleeping-bag me and Chris just went over to Mikes camping-tent. Everyone else was already asleep and the area was pretty big and there were many spots to hide our victim.

When we entered his tent, he was still playing on his Gameboy. He noticed we were coming inside and said : "hey guys , what are you doing here? Aren't we all supposed to be in our tents? and what is this visit all about?" I believe he knew that something was approaching. I wouldn't have had a chance against Mike (I was the weakest in our class) but I had a big ally in this. Chris was almost the strongest in our class, but even he wouldn't have had a chance against Mike. Well, we thought as long as he's unprepared...... And as soon as i yelled out :"NOW!!"

We jumped him both. We managed to keep him on the floor until I got his left wrist behind his back. After some pressure on his arm he gave up and put his right wrist also behind him. Chris then took two of the cable binders and tied his wrists together. He used the second one to cinch the first one tight. We used the same tactic on his feet.

At last we gagged him with several layers of tape around his whole lower face. We then picked him up and brought him outside and put him in the grass a little far off.

The following half-hour must've been mean. There were plenty of moskitoes in this area.... Well in the end we untied him after half an hour and he said some words i'll never forget.

"Just you two *ss*i**ui*s wait !!!! I'll get my revenge when you least expect it!! Remember : We are out here for at least one week!! And Josh and Steve are here too! Aww man... these f***ng cable binders hurt!! Oh you guys are so f***ed!!"

Well , he did get his revenge, but that's another story

Lemming
Lemming33@freenet.de