PH : 33 - Tickling Jenny (fmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 33 - Tickling Jenny (fmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
33 - Tickling Jenny
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Thursday, December 25th 2003 - 07:36:07 PM

Tickling Jenny

Sarah and Jenny loved to tease each other and yesterday Sarah had made Jenny so mad that she tied her younger sister up in a hog-tie and tickled her feet until Sarah went totally crazy.

When I arrived at the L. family's house the next morning Joe greeted me on the front porch. He suggested we take a long boat-trip during the day and I agreed. We went down to the jetty and jumped in the small boat. Joe started the little outboard up and we set off for an island about two hours away.

I lay on one of the seats and felt the breeze caress my bare feet. I asked Joe if Sarah had been mad at Jenny for tickling her so intensely the other night, but he answered that she had been cool about it. We were tied up and tickled so often that it was no big deal. However, Sarah had asked if we would help her get back at Jenny after dinner. We loved to help!

We missed dinner as we had eaten sandwiches on the island, so when we returned we went straight to the boat house. When we entered the loft where our headquarters were Sarah greeted us happily. As usual her hair was in braids, she was wearing her faded and patched Levi's and a tank-top.

-I managed very well on my own, Sarah said and pointed behind the sofa. There was Jenny on the floor, hog-tied and gagged. She looked helplessly up at us with her deep blue eyes wide above a cleave-gag that obviously held a big packing in her mouth.

-Mgwh! Mmmmph, she said.

-Hi Jenny, we replied.

-Are you getting along well?

-Mmmmph mmmgwoah, came the angry reply.

Jenny had her long blonde hair collected by a rubber band on top of her head, but several strands had come lose and fell down over and beside her face. She was dressed in a pair of maroon tracksuit bottoms that were rolled up over her calves and a short sports-top with thin shoulderstraps.

Sarah told us she had ambushed Jenny when they came back from dinner and managed to tie her up. We believed that Jenny hadn't put up much of a fight as she knew Sarah was entitled to revenge. Sarah had tied Jenny's hands palms out behind her back and cinched the rope well. Another rather thick and harsh rope tied Jenny's elbows close behind her and went around her upper arms several times above and below her breasts. Her bare feet were tied with the ankles crossed and the hog-tie was very tight. It's easier to get a prisoner's feet all the way up to the hands when the feet are tied crossed. Jenny's fingers rested on the rope binding her feet. The gag was an old sock held in by a strip of cloth that had been tied between Jenny's teeth and went around her head several times. She was totally helpless and she knew it.

-For how long has she been like that?

-Just under an hour, replied Sarah. Now it's time to take her to the old hunting-cabin and do some good old Indian tickle-torture!

Jenny's eyes widened. Our Indian tickle-torture was one of the worst we had invented.

Sarah untied Jenny's feet and tied a rope around her waist. Leading her bound captive by the rope, Sarah took the lead. We walked over the soft sand of the beach and followed a small trail up in the woods. We all walked barefoot, but the ground was fairly soft and nice to step on.

Up by the old log-house Sarah stopped. It had been a hunting-cabin long time ago and we were permitted to play there. It had a good solid stone cellar where we all had spent several memorable hours bound and gagged as kidnapped prisoners.

While we guarded Jenny Sarah brought out a thick plank from the house and placed it on two saw-horses. She guided Jenny up to sit on the plank and proceeded to untie her hands and arms. Sarah pushed Jenny down on her back and tied her hands behind her, below the plank. She used a lot of rope to secure Jenny's upper body and her legs to the plank. Her feet were just off the end of the plank and Sarah tied them together well. Finally she tied her big-sisters big-toes together and took one end of the string and tied it to the rope binding Jenny's legs below the knees. She tightened the string, forcing Jenny's toes back and making her arch her feet. Both Jenny and Sarah had very high archs and when her toes were tied that way, Jenny's feet were ready for tickle-torture! Now she was totally helpless. The gag was removed and Sarah started her revenge.

She started by slowly tickling Jenny's bare soles and poking between her toes. Jenny was soon lost in hysterical laughter, begging her sister to stop. All the time Sarah teased her and talked baby-language to her:

-I know you like this, coochie-coochie! Come on, you love having your toes tickled.

Jenny bit her lip and her body shook with laughter. Sarah had brought a bag of equipment. A feather from an old Indian head-piece, some yarn and one of those small wheels you use when cutting the dough when you bake. Jenny just hated being tickled between her toes and Sarah caressed her skin with the tip of the feather, slowly ran the piece of yarn between her sisters toes and poked their underside with her nails.

After about half an hour Jenny was soaked in sweat and had nearly lost her breath. As Sarah tickled her feet she just giggled and sighed softly. Sarah gave her five minutes break. Then she undid Jenny's arms and re-tied them over her head, securing them to the plank. Jenny had a very short top and Sarah hitched it up further to just below her sister's breasts. I could clearly see that Jenny's nipples were hard under the tight top. Her stomach was flat and Sarah started on that. Jenny's second worst spot is her belly-button and Sarah happily tickled it with both fingers and the feathers. Jenny's pants were low-cut and the spots just beside her hip-bones also got treatment from the feather, sending Jenny onto new heights laughing hysterically, tears running down her cheeks.

But worst of all was the area around her arm-pits. When Sarah started there Jenny totally lost it and cursed her sister, screaming obscenities and raising her head, trying to bite Sarah. Sarah only laughed and teased her sister.

The final ten minutes of Jenny's tickle-torture was called the "all-hands tickle-torture". Both Joe and me joined in. I tickled her feet, Joe her stomach and Sarah her underarms. When we were done Jenny had nearly fainted and lay there panting and moaning softly. Sarah untied her from the plank and gave her water, but soon tied Jenny's hands behind her again. We marched her back to the boat house. She had already been hog-tied an hour before the tickling, so we decided to let her go. Jenny had deep red ropemarks on her wrists and ankles, but was happy otherwise. She admitted the torture had been terrible, but at the same time very exciting and she said "she had felt a special tingling sensation" as she was tickled - I bet she had!

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sverige