PH : 32 - Tickling Sarah (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 32 - Tickling Sarah (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
32 - Tickling Sarah
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Wednesday, December 24th 2003 - 07:59:01 PM

Tickling Sarah

Hello all and let me wish you a very merry Christmas! Thank's Mason for the nice x-mas card! I guess you're having a nice brew in the sun while I'm freezing my a**e off!

Here's a little story for x-mas!

During my teens I played a lot of tie-up games. Most of the stories are posted on this site in the archives. I have recently spent some time
transferring those stories to my new computer and re-reading them gave me the urge to tell one more.

For those of you who don't know my friends I'll give you a quick introduction:

From age ten to fourteen I spent my summers with the neighbouring kids in the summerhouse area where my parents had a house. My best friend was Joe, my age. He was a dark-haired boy with brown eyes, always a little smaller in size than I was. His two cousins, Sarah and Jenny always took part as well. Sarah was my age, had reddish brown hair and a freckled button nose and green eyes. Her sister Jenny was one year older, a classic beauty with blonde hair and blue eyes. Both girls were very athletic and played in several school teams.

Our games started as simple cowboy and Indians stuff where prisoners were tied up, but developed into more complex games of revenge and re-revenge where the central thing of the game was the tying ...and the tickling of the prisoners.

It was Joe, Jenny and Sarah that thought me the beauty of going barefoot during the summer. They were nearly always barefoot around the house, on the beach and usually also in the woods. Naturally this fact made it natural to tickle the bound prisoner as he or she was barefoot. Our different ways of tickletorture escalated during the games when everyone tried to be better than their opponents had been before them. The most competitive were the two sisters, who both loved to tickle each other as hard as they could and of course they were both terribly ticklish and suffered as much when they were on the receiving end.

At first the games were quite innocent. A prisoner was taken, tied up and occasionally suffered a little tickle-torture. Later Joe invented the hog/tie and who could resist a hog-tied barefoot prisoner whose bare soles were just waiting to be tickled?

We also invented new and cunning ways to leave the prisoners tied up. Usually a bound prisoner had one hour to escape. For every game we tried to use a new position to leave the prisoner in. Bound to a tree near an anthill, hog-tied in a dark cellar or in an abandoned house or standing with your bound arms hoisted behind you were some of the ways we tied each other. These games took place twenty-five years ago, long before any of us had even heard of bondage-pictures. It's amazing to find many of the positions we as kids "invented" in pictures posted on different bondage sites today.

We played a lot of kidnapping games where two of us would kidnap the other two, only to fall victim of retaliation later. The best games took place the two summers when me, Sarah and Joe were thirteen to fourteen and Jenny was fourteen to fifteen. I wont bother you with more dull stuff about us, but tell a story that is very significant for the competitive rivalry between Sarah and Jenny.

Our headquarters was in The L family's boathouse. We were allowed to have sleepovers there quite often and the upper floor was nice with a sofa, a few easy-chairs and mattresses we could roll out and sleep on. When we had nothing to do due to bad weather or boredom we usually hung out there. Very often these occasions ended with some of us being tied up. This day was one of those.

We had spent the day on the beach playing Frisbee, tanning ourselves and playing in the lake. We had a few hours to kill after dinner before it was bedtime. Tired from the day in the sun we were sprawled on the sofa and floor reading comics. Joe and I had jeans and T-shirts, our usual uniform for summer evenings. Sarah had faded and patched Levi's and a sleeveless top. Remember this was the late seventies and jeans had rather wide legs, but Sarah always preferred the fifty's style with straight legs and she liked them rolled up a few turns. She had her reddish brown hair in her favourite style braids. Jenny always had a preference for sweatpants or tracksuit bottoms of the more baggy style, she wore a pair of white Adidas pants with a rather short sleeveless top. She had her long blonde hair in a lose ponytail where several strands were hanging lose by the sides of her face. As usual we were all barefoot.

Sarah was phenomenal at teasing her sister and pissing her off when we had nothing to do. She would give smart remarks and being a general pain in the ass. I always believed this was her way of starting a tie-up game, and of course it worked. Jenny was about 1.70 m. and Sarah only 1.60. Jenny was also stronger than her sister, but they were equal when it came to determination. When Jenny had heard enough from her bratty sister she threw herself over Sarah and started to tickle her. Sarah fought back but was soon on her back, her arms pinned down by Jenny's knees and Jenny tickling her ribs. Jenny continued until Sarah was nearly out of breath, then flipped her panting sister over on her stomach and forced her arms behind her back.

-Throw me that rope, she said to us, indicating a coil of rather harsh hempen rope that lay on a table. We were never short of binding materiel in the boat house.

Sarah was still out of breath and offered no opposition as Jenny started tying her hands behind her. She did three turns around each wrist, then going around both wrist crossing the rope between them and finally cinching the rope. Sarah's hands were now perfectly tied side by side, palms out. Jenny continued by tying her sisters bare feet together and cinching that rope too. Sarah was ordered to sit up and Jenny tied her upper body above and under her breasts, cinching the rope between the arms and body. Sarah looked over at us smiling, she actually enjoyed being tied up very much, despite the fact that she knew she would soon be tickled out of her mind by her revengeful sister. Jenny had made sure to tie Sarah's arms very well, because she was very skillful in escaping by moving her bound hands under her bum if her arms were not secured.

Jenny pushed Sarah down on her stomach again and started hog-tying her. She folded a rope once and fastened the folded part around Sarah's bound wrists, not leaving a knot there for her sister to pick at. She pushed Sarah's bare, bound feet all the way up to her bum and tied the two rope ends around the cinching of the feet, knotting it on the far side, away from her sisters fingers. Sarah was very athletic and could easily go into very strict hog-ties. In this position her heels were so close to her fingers she could easily touch her own feet.

The hog-tie was completed as Jenny took a piece of thin string and tied Sarah's big toes together. This was a good way of stopping a prisoner from trying to protect the soles by putting one foot over the other. Sarah giggled as Jenny tied her toes, she was extremely ticklish on her toes. Now she lay there helpless, hog-tied and with her bare soles facing the inevitable tickletorture that would come. She had a smile on her face and wrinkled her nose in the determined way she did when she braced herself to try to cope with the tickling.

Joe and I sat fascinated watching as Jenny prepared to tickle torture her sister into madness. Jenny kneeled behind her sister, resting her buttocks on her heels and slowly started raking her nails up and down Sarah's soles. She immediately clinched her toes, making her soles wrinkle. Jenny stopped that by grabbing the bound toes and forcing them backwards. It took her five minutes to make Sarah start giggling. She bit her lip the first minutes, but soon she started shaking and giggling and after that she was lost. Sarah laughed, giggled and cursed, while Jenny laughed and tickled.

Jenny was an expert tickler and knew every part of her sisters bare feet and their vulnerability. She caressed the soles, raked her nails, poked between and under the toes and softly stroked the upper side of the feet. Sarah tried to move away, straining against her bonds, but Jenny had her helplessly hog-tied. The first tickling session lasted about ten minutes, then Sarah got a break, but the tickling continued. I could see in her face that despite her cursing and screaming, she actually enjoyed being tickled. Of the four of us, both Sarah and I liked being tied and tickled. Jenny and Joe were more into doing the actual tickling. Of course that made it even more fun to tickle them. Sarah once said to me after we both had been tickled and teased a very long time that the thrill and excitement of being tickled was like hell when it happened, but she really enjoyed it at the same time. I have always felt the same.

After about forty minutes of tickling Sarah was both laughing and crying at the same time. She had sweat on her forehead and while Jenny was teasing her going:

-Come on baby, I know you like it.

Sarah was screaming with laughter as Jenny's fingers rushed up and down her bare soles. Suddenly their mother's voice came from downstairs:

-Are you kids all right up there?

-Yes mother, said Jenny.

-I heard laughing, are you tickling your sister?, Mrs. L inquired.

-Yes mother.

-Is she tied up?

-Yes mother.

-Just remember to let her lose in an hour, came Mrs. L's response. (Their parents were very cool about us tying and tickling each other.)

Jenny decided it was time for Sarah to be gagged. She gave her sister water from a bottle and then stuffed a big rag in her mouth covering it with a long strip of cloth she tied between Sarah's teeth, cleavegagging her. Jenny brought the cloth around Sarah's neck and knotted it in front placing the knot in her mouth, then went back again and finally knotted it in the neck.

Jenny tickled Sarah for five more minutes, then let her be. Sarah was breathing heavily but her eyes were shining with that special light they always had when she was happy. She had actually managed to cope with the horrible tickletorture and was now left hog-tied on the floor for one hour. Despite heavy tries to free herself she did not manage but stayed hog-tied for the entire hour while we read comics and had fun at her grunts behind the gag. Sarah knew that she would have our help the next day to tie and tickle her sister back.

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sverige