Ex-leech : 09 - Nancy's Mother's Revenge (F/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ex-leech : 09 - Nancy's Mother's Revenge (F/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ex-leech 's stories
09 - Nancy's Mother's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Ex-leech

Friday, December 5th 2003 - 10:45:42 AM

Nancy's Mother's Revenge

To make up for lost time here's another story. My memory is shaky here, I just know that Nancy's Mom got us back for the tickling. And I remember that I was unfairly involved.

I'm switching to third person. These stories sound better in that tense and I'm more comfortable with it. Sorry if it takes away from the realism but it's easier.

---------------------

Marc's body conformed to the beanbag chair perfectly after two hours spent playing a video game; a typical summer day. Marc had been over at Nancy's several time in the week since tying up her mom but carefully avoided any conversations with her for fear of reminding her of something he hoped she forgot. The phone rang near his bed and since every other member of his family was away and answering machines were a luxury his family could not afford he pressed pause on the controller and reached for the phone.

"Hello."

"Mark, I'm glad you're home."

"Hey Nance, what's up."

"Mom has me tied to a post and won't stop tickling me until you come over."

"If I come over, she'll be tickling me and not you."

Nancy did not answer for several seconds. Muffled sounds came through the phone but they were indecipherable from the usual static. Nancy's Mom spoke next. "Marc, it's only fair that you help Nancy out since you were part of fun last Saturday."

"But I did not tickle you, it was all Nancy."

"No matter, the whole thing was your idea in the first place so you are responsible as well. Besides this is kind of fun so I really want you to come over."

"What are you doing to Nancy?" Marc asked cautiously.

"I think you should come over and find out, but I'll describe it just to make Nancy squirm. She is tied to one of the support columns underneath the staircase. I have taken the liberty of putting her hair in two pigtails and tying them with large pink bows. She's wearing a very girlish dress that is mostly pink with lots of lace and satin. I've got a lot of great pictures of her. We are currently in negotiations for the pictures she has of me."

"Oh, so that is what it's all about, the pictures."

"Partially," Mrs. Mason agreed. "And partially it's payback."

"What happens if I don't come over?" Marc asked.

"I'll make sure Nancy knows that what happens next is purely a result of your refusal to take what's coming to you. I think she'll be pretty upset with you. And from what I've seen over the past few years, she can be mighty creative."

Now it was Marc's turn to be silent on the phone. His mind at war between wanting to avoid whatever dastardly game Mrs. Mason came up with and fear of Nancy's guaranteed reprisal. "What are you going to do to me?"

Mrs. Mason laughed. "Goodbye, I'll give you ten minutes to get here."

The phone clicked and Marc dropped it into the cradle. His mind cast back over the situations he had been in at the hands of Nancy and realized that she could be pretty ruthless when she was having fun. What would it be like when she was angry? Marc decided not to find out and headed for the door. He crossed the intervening space between their two homes quickly and found the pool door unlocked.

Mrs. Mason greeted him at the doorway between the pool area and the main house.

"Well I really did not expect you. Come with me."

She placed her arms across Marc's shoulders and ushered him into the main area of the house. The living room was divided from the kitchen by the descent of the staircase. Beneath the staircase was Nancy dressed as a frilly little girl. Her hands were bound behind a post and her ankles were tied above a pair of white Mary Jane shoes. Marc could not help but laugh. Thankfully Nancy had a white strip of cloth covering her mouth concealing a bulge which ballooned her cheeks. Still the fire in her eyes and the grunts from beneath the gag made it obvious she was angry.

Marc looked towards Nancy's mother who was watching his reaction.

"So what do I have to do?"

"It's quite simple. Nancy has been there for about an hour. That's half the time I spent tied up. You have to take her place for the rest of the time."

"So I have to get tied up for an hour."

"Yep," Nancy's Mother nodded.

Nancy calmed down after it became obvious Marc would relieve her as the victim. Mrs. Mason released Nancy from the pole. She immediately ran up the stairs to her bedroom the loud rustling of the dress followed her. Marc placed his back against the post, but Mrs. Mason placed his hands in front instead of in back. After a quick knot at his wrists she raised his hands above his head and tied them to the top of the pole.

"There that should keep you."

Marc did not say anything preferring the relatively mild restraint he was placed in. Mrs. Mason stood back and smiled.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Sure, I guess."

Nancy walked back down the stairs at that moment with a huge smile on her face. Mrs. Mason took the dress she held in her arms with a smile.

"That's about to change. You see when I said you had to take Nancy's place I meant in more than just you're the ropes."

Marc's mouth went suddenly dry. "No way, I'm not wearing that."

Nancy laughed. "From where I'm standing you don't appear to have much of a choice." To punctuate her statement she pulled his shorts down to his ankles and began to remove his shoes. Marc kicked out but his foot was caught by Mrs. Mason and held there so his weight was supported only by one leg. This removed his ability to retaliate since putting all his weight on his hands would not help his situation.

Nancy and her mom quickly removed his shoes and then worked together to pull a pair of white nylons up first one leg and then the other until the waistband was over his hips. "You have nice legs."

"This isn't the first time you've seen him in nylons Mom." Nancy said.

"Oh yeah that is right, I forgot about that." Mrs. Mason laughed. "Let's get the shoes on and the dress around his waist before trying to wrestle with his arms.

Nancy pulled Marc's shirt over his head so that it was stretched across the back of his neck and then helped her Mom pull the dress up his legs, zipping the back up enough to keep it from falling down. The white Mary Jane's came next and Nancy tied his ankles and knees to the post.

"Ok, we'll release one hand at a time and remove his shirt and then slide his hand into the sleeve of the dress. Something tells me he's not going to do this willingly."

"You tricked me, you never said I had to wear the dress." Marc yelled

"I said you had to take Nancy's place. Seems to me that you have to wear the dress too."

Mrs. Mason and Nancy released his left hand only and pulled his shirt off and inserted his hand through the puffy white satin sleeves of the dress and then tied his hand behind the post. Marc gave up on resisting and let them zip up the dress completely.

"This is not fair, let me go." Marc yelled in the room which prompted Nancy to apply a reasonably effective gag.

"I'm going to get my camera." Nancy smiled and moved toward the stairs.

Nancy's Mom reached out her hand and caught her wrist. "No you don't, no pictures. You could tip the scales in your favor a little too far."

Marc let out a sigh of relief and let his head sag on to his satin covered chest.

"Don't worry Marc we'll let you out in an hour." Mrs. Mason pulled Nancy away from the stairs. Marc struggled to free his wrists but Nancy was an expert at this and there was no way to escape.

Marc ceased his struggles after a few minutes and hoped that none of the other neighborhood kids would stop by. Luck was with him and Nancy and her mother released him when the time was up without any incidents. Marc stripped out the dress right on the spot and pulled on his clothes.

Nancy giggled to herself. "You looked good in dresses, as always, have you ever considered..."

"Shut up Nancy. I'm going home."

Marc fled the home and ran back to the comfort of his own room.

Ex Leech
No Spam for me
Usa
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NoOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NoOne »

D
Last edited by NoOne 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I'm floored! That was something else!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic