Silent Simon : 24 - Closet Captures (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 24 - Closet Captures (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
24 - Closet Captures
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, December 5th 2003 - 01:49:49 PM

Closet Captures

I crouched in the closet, waiting patiently, knowing that any minute, my waiting was going to pay off. Peeking through the crack of the slightly open door to make sure no one had come in yet, I chanced a look over my shoulder and saw that everything was laid out to my liking. Several lengths of rope were stretched out neatly on the floor of the big walk in closet, and next to them was a small pile of bandannas. Satisfied once again that I was prepared, I peeked through the crack and my heart leaped. Tiffany had just come into the room.

My friends Bryan and Kevin had come over that morning, and we had spent the day tromping through the woods behind our house. My little sister Tiffany had insisted on coming with us, but she being ten and us thirteen, we didn't really have much use for her at then. So we took off down the gentle slope and disappeared into the trees, hoping to lose her. It took a while, but we finally hid well enough that she couldn't find us, and after yelling some rude things in our direction, she stomped pouting back to the house. It wasn't long after that that my Mom called us back to the house. Bryan and Kevin said good-bye in the backyard, and I walked into the kitchen to find Tiffany seated at our bar with cookies and milk, her eyes red and her face splotchy, and our mother standing with her arms crossed and glaring at me.

"Why did you run off and leave your sister like that?"

I looked from one to the other, not sure what to say. But my blood was sure boiling. Tiffany suppressed a little smile, and I glared at her. My mother cleared her throat for my attention and I looked quickly back. "I don't know. 'Cause we didn't want her with us."

"Well don't do it again! She could have gotten lost, or hurt, or something, down in those trees." None of us had ever gotten lost or hurt before, and we had played in the woods for as long as we had lived her, which had been since before I could remember. But I nodded my concession, and when my mother turned back to her baking, I cast an evil glare at Tiffany and bounded out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"So, my little sister wants to play rough," I muttered to myself as I dug quickly in the back of my closet for the things I needed, and a minute later I was hiding in her closet, waiting. Now though, the wait was over. She had her back to the closet, and I slipped silently out, tip-toeing up behind her, and then I grabbed her.

She started to squeal, but I brought my hand down over her mouth, catching her cry and forcing it back down her throat. My palm closed tightly over her lips, my fingers making little depressions on her cheek. I pulled her back against me and wrapped my other arm around her, managing to pin one arm to her side as she grabbed at my hand with the other. With very little effort, I pulled her back into the closet.

I let go of her arm for just a minute to close the door, and then I was forcing her down onto the floor beside my ropes, still keeping her mouth firmly in my grip. She whimpered a little and tried to thrash around, but I straddled her legs and leaned down over her, putting my mouth very close to her ear. "I thought you wanted to play," I hissed in my most evil of voices. She knew that voice by now and tried to speak, nodding her head. "Well, this is the way we're going to play. You deserve it for telling mom on me."

Releasing her mouth, I grabbed both of her hands and pulled them behind her back. She gasped for breath and looked over her shoulder at me, but she didn't say anything. I crossed her wrists with palms out and held them in one hand while I grabbed a piece of rope with the other. I wrapped the rope tightly around her wrists, then knotted it on the back side of her hands so that her little fingers couldn't reach it. All of a sudden, I heard someone enter the bedroom behind us.

I jumped up to turn off the light, and in that moment I saw it in her eyes. Tiffany was going to scream. I snapped the light off and fell beside her, snatching up a bandanna that I crammed into her mouth. It smothered her cry again, and pressing my hand against her lips and stuffed mouth, I swept the rest of my stuff under a shelf. Rolling her over, I began to inch our way further back into the dark closet. For some reason, this particular bedroom had a large walk-in closet that took a little turn at the end and provided quite a good hiding place. I pulled her around the corner and none too soon, because then the door opened and the light snapped on, and we could both hear our mother humming a little tune as she put some of Tiffany's clothes up.

I was sitting against the wall with Tiffany held tightly against me, my hand still over her gagged mouth. She breathed but did not whimper, her head on my shoulder, and I looked down into her wide blue eyes. She was smiling with them at me, and I breathed a little easier. She wasn't going to give me up this time. I continued holding her however, wishing my mom would go away, but it did not happen. I don't know what my mother was doing, but she continued to busy herself in the closet. My heart pounded as I thought about her finding my stuff, then I thought there was no way she could. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she turned off the light and left the closet.

Tiffany grunted a little beneath my hand and I released her, plucking the folded bandanna from her mouth. "That was close," she whispered.

"Too close! And you nearly gave us away."

She giggled. "I wondered what you'd do if I screamed. Or at least tried to."

"Would you have?" I asked her, shaking the bandanna out so that I could wad it up.

"Maybe, maybe nommmmmppppphhhhhh!" her eyes widened in surprise as I stuffed the wadded bandanna into her mouth again.

"Well, I'm going to make sure," I said, pulling her by the arm back out into the closet and pushing her down on her stomach. I turned the light back on and reached under the shelf for my things, grabbing another bandanna to tie over her mouth before she spit the wadding out. She did try, but I scooped the ball of cloth up and shoved it back into her mouth, then yanked the folds of another bandanna over her mouth and tight around her cheeks, knotting it severely at the back of her head. It just covered her mouth, rather than going between her lips, but I tied it tightly enough so that she could not dislodge the one in her mouth. She moaned mournfully into it, but that was all she could do.

Silent Simon