Silent Simon : 22 - Simon's Turn (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 22 - Simon's Turn (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
22 - Simon's Turn
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, October 31st 2003 - 04:08:39 PM

Simon's Turn

I sat on the edge of my bed, watching intently as Bryan struggled to free himself from the bonds I had put him in. It was a simple tie really, just his hands behind his back, his feet tied together at the ankles, and a rolled up bandanna bound around his mouth. From experience, I knew that he could communicate rather clearly through the gag, but he clenched his teeth around it, grunting for effect while he twisted his arms and wiggled his feet. I saw one hand come free an instant before a look of triumph lit up his eyes. He whipped his hands around in front and finished taking the rope off, then he reached to untie his feet. Finally, he slipped the bandanna from his mouth and looked up at me. "Not bad, but I bet you could do better."

"Want me to try again?"

He grinned as he stood up and said, "Only if you can escape mine. Lay down." I did as I was told, flopping over on my stomach and placing my hands dutifully behind my back. He wasted no time tying them together, and it didn't take me much longer than that to realize that he was serious about this tying up business. He was very good with the ropes. He knotted the rope off, then passed it through one of my belt loops, securing my hands down against my backside before tying it off again. A moment later he had my feet tied as well.

"Ready to start?" he asked me.

"I guess." I hesitated and looked back over my shoulder at him. "Aren't you going to gag me?"

He smiled. "Sure, Simon. I just wanted to give you one last chance to talk, because you won't be doing much talking when I'm through with you. Got any more of these?" He held up the bandanna.

I shook my head in reply, knowing that he probably wanted to stuff my mouth and then bind it. He looked around and finally went over to my drawers, opening the top one where I kept my socks. "Oh, this will do then." He pulled out a pair of white gym socks and unfolding them, stretching them between his fists. "Do you mind?"

"Mind what?"

"If I use your socks?"

"No, go ahead." And he did. He wadded up the bandanna I had used to gag him and brought it up against my lips. I tried to turn my head, just for fun, but he followed me, forcing my head back, and my jaw dropped. He forced the bandanna into my mouth, cramming it deep into my throat before he yanked a sock between my lips and tied it tight. The other sock he placed over my eyes as a blindfold, then he stepped back.

"Well, get out of that - if you can. I've got to go to the bathroom."

I grunted in protest, then heard the door click shut as he left me to struggle.

Silent Simon