Silent Simon : 21 - Bryan Bound (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 21 - Bryan Bound (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
21 - Bryan Bound
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Wednesday, October 29th 2003 - 07:36:20 PM

Bryan Bound

My friend Bryan moved into a house on our block the summer before I turned ten, and from the day we met, we were the best of friends. In fact, from then on through most of our college years we were practically inseparable. Maybe it was just kindred spirits, but we developed some strong ties to each other (if you'll forgive the pun). And speaking of ties, I thought you might like to hear about how we both discovered the other's love of the tie-up game.

School was just about to start, and one Thursday night, my parents let me have Bryan over for a sleep-over. Tying him up wasn't exactly on my mind, nor was being tied up by him in return, but what did I know? I was only nine. Bryan came over around dinner time and we ate, then hurried up to my room where my parents had let me set up the family Atari (I'm dating myself again) for me and my friend to entertain ourselves with. We loved those old games like Asteroids and Pitfall, and we played them for a long time. That particular night, my parents didn't even give me a curfew, but after a few hours of Atari, we were bored and ready for something else.

Somehow, we got onto the idea of "pliking" - you know, "You plike you're a cop, and I'll plike I'm a robber, and we'll..." And that's about exactly how it happened, and the set up was basically his idea. Bryan said, "Okay, I'll be a guard at this gold vault, and you'll be this spy trying to steal all the gold."

"And then what?" I asked innocently, having played similar games with my brother and his friends and wondering exactly where Bryan wanted this to go.

"Well, I don't know." He looked around. "You got anything to tie me up with?"

My heart began to race in my chest and I nodded.

"Okay, well, you can tie me up, and then I'll see if I can get loose and catch you before you get all the gold."

So that was how we did it. He went out in the hallway to wait while I got ready. All I had was a couple of pieces of rope and a bandanna, but I grabbed them quickly from under my bed and stuck them in my pocket, then waited for him to come in. The door opened, and I grabbed him. I clamped my hand over his mouth from behind and grabbed one of his wrists with my other hand, pulling his arm behind his back. He made a surprised, "Ummmppphhh!" into my hand and put up a slight struggle, but an instant later, I had pulled him down to the floor and was pulling his hands behind his back to tie them. It wasn't really a very good job at tying because I was so excited about the prospect of being the tier instead of the tie. Usually, I was the victim in the hands of my brother Tim and his friends. Anyway, I managed to cross his wrists and tie them fairly tightly, then I moved down and tied his feet together. To my surprise, he looked back over his shoulder and said, "Now you have to keep me quiet."

I obliged by pulling out the bandanna and rolling it into a narrow band. I slipped it between his teeth and tied it tightly at the back of his head, then said, "Okay, now you have to escape."

Silent Simon