Silent Simon : 20 - An Interesting Twist...and tape (mm/mff, ff/m, m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 20 - An Interesting Twist...and tape (mm/mff, ff/m, m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
20 - An Interesting Twist...and tape
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Tuesday, October 21st 2003 - 02:44:09 PM

An Interesting Twist...and tape

I struggled in my bonds, still angry at myself for having let my brother Tim and his friend Rob get the best of me. I lay on the bed with my hands tied tightly behind me, my legs roped together at the ankles and knees, with a huge wad of two handkerchiefs stuffed in my mouth and held in by a folded bandanna. I grunted and strained, frustrated but also enjoying every minute of my captivity. And to top it all off, I was not alone.

My thirteen year old sister Tiffany lay on the bed beside me, tied just like I was, and gagged. She stared at my with enormous blue eyes, obviously amused by my predicament. And on the floor sat her friend Jennifer, who had been the unwitting victim of a prank turned terribly wrong. We had intended for her to find me tied up downstairs (loosely by my own hand) and then rush upstairs to find Tiffany tied up. I was supposed to free myself and then tie Jennifer up. Only Tim and Rob had come home unexpectedly. They discovered me tied up in the kitchen and decided to join our little game, which is how I came to be tied up upstairs. They had waited for Jennifer, made my sister lure her upstairs, and then grabbed her as she came through the door.

Jennifer had been truly terrified, first at the sight of us tied and gagged, then at being grabbed from behind by two masked men and quickly bound. It had taken her a few minutes to realize it was just a prank, and now she sat on the floor, knees drawn up to her chest, hands and feet tied together, blindfolded and gagged, waiting for one of us to get free, or for my brother to come back. I had more hope in the latter than in the former.

I finally gave up struggling and waited, alternately watching the clock and then my sister, who was not even trying to escape. She just continued watching me with that bemused expression in her eyes. This had been her idea, and I wondered how she felt about it now. It seemed like forever, but finally, my brother came back in the room and approached the bed. Sitting down beside Tiffany, he reached up to slide the bandanna from between her lips and pull the handkerchiefs out of her mouth. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief. "Thanks, Tim."

"Well, are you satisfied?" he asked, looking first at Jennifer, then at me. "Is this what you wanted me to do?"

I didn't understand what he was talking about, and then Tiffany replied, "Yeah, this was it exactly. Thanks for getting here so quick!"

"A minute later and it wouldn't have worked." Tim laughed as he turned Tiffany over on her stomach and began to untie her. She winked at me with a wide bright smile.

"Sorry, Simon. But I couldn't resist getting you too!"

I replied through the gag, and though it was jumbled and muted, she got the point.

Tim looked over at me. "I think I'll let you untie him when you want to, sis. But I'd leave that gag in his mouth for as long as possible to keep him from saying such nasty things." They both laughed, and then Tim knelt to undo Jennifer's blindfold and gag.

She was glaring, and as she spat the wadded bandanna out of her mouth, she practically screamed, "I can't believe you did this to me!" She was talking to my sister, who had not really had much to do with it, except the initial idea, of course. "I can't believe!"

"Oh, come on Jennifer! Tell me you were scared! Tell me you at least had a little fun, anyway!"

"Oh, I was scared, alright!" She pulled her hands out of the ropes Tim and loosened, and he stood up quickly.

"Well, you can do the rest. Simon," he grinned at me, "I'll see you later. Bye, Tiff."

"Bye, Tim," Tiffany smiled as she knelt to help untie Jennifer's feet.

They got up and stood next to the bed, staring down at me.

"So this is what your brother likes to do to you?" Jennifer asked, still staring at me.

"Yeah, he's been tying me up since I was a little kid. And Tim too."

"I wish I had brothers. No one ever wanted to tie me up."

I did, I thought. But of course I couldn't say it. Tiffany laughed. "Yeah, well, it's okay and all. And sometimes you even get to tie them up. Like Simon here."

I struggled furiously with my bonds and swore into the gag.

"Oh, Simon, be a good boy. I'll untie you in a little bit. But first, we're going to go get some coke and ice cream. See you later!" They ignored my protests, turning out the light to leave me in the dark while they got themselves a snack.

As soon as they were gone, I really began to roll around, fighting the ropes around my wrists and legs. I jerked my head from side to side, struggling as hard as I could. To my surprise, the bandanna around my mouth suddenly came loose, and I spat the wadded handkerchiefs out onto the bed. Gasping for breath, I rolled onto my back and lifted my legs up in the air, determined to get loose before they came back. With a little effort, I was able to slide my skinny hips through the hoop of my arm and lift my hands up the length of my legs. Using my teeth on the ropes, I was free in a minute, and not a moment too soon. I heard Tiffany and Jennifer coming back.

The door opened and a finger flicked on the light, and I grabbed the first body I saw, wrapping one arm around her, pinning her arms to her sides as I clapped my other hand over her mouth. It was Tiffany.

Jennifer screamed instinctively, then stared curiously at me holding Tiffany tightly against me. Tiffany giggled beneath my hand, and I said, "Alright, Jennifer. Unless you want something really bad to happen to Tiffany here, you will do exactly as I say. Got it?"

Jennifer hesitated, but Tiffany implored her with a series of grunts. Rolling her eyes resignedly, Jennifer said, "Okay, what do I do?"

"Sit down on the floor and put your hands behind your back," I said, and when she had done so, I let Tiffany go. "Now, you're going to tie up your little friend here. And you'd better do it good."

Tiffany looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Got any tape?"

I was startled for a moment, but then I snapped out of it and retrieved my back pack with the roll of silver duct tape in it. Tossing it to her, I watched amazed as she ripped a strip loose and knelt behind her friend, wrapping it around Jennifer's wrists. Then she moved up and wrapped it around Jennifer's arms and chest, above and below the small swell of her breasts. Still concentrating hard on her job, she moved around front and taped Jennifer's knees, then her ankles. Then she looked around and grabbed the bandanna that had come out of Jennifer's mouth.

"Open wide," she commanded, and she stuffed the bandanna all the way into Jennifer's mouth, then she ripped off a piece of tape and plastered it over Jennifer's lips. A second strip covered the top half of the first, and a third covered the bottom. A fourth strip over the middle finished the tape that stretched from nose to chin and from ear to ear.

"That's really wicked, Tiff," I said, grabbing her arms from behind and pulling them together behind her back. She grinned widely, looking over her shoulder at me. "I guess that's what you want done to yourself."

"I guess so," she smiled. Moments later, I had her hands and legs taped the same way she had taped Jennifer, including the tape wrapped around her bosom, which I wasn't all that comfortable doing. Finally, I grabbed up a couple of handkerchiefs and thrust them into her mouth before taping her mouth completely up. Then I sat back to survey my handiwork. At last, Tiffany and Jennifer were my captives, and I was still babysitter for another three hours!

Silent Simon