Silent Simon : 19 - Jennifer Joins Us (mm/mff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 19 - Jennifer Joins Us (mm/mff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
19 - Jennifer Joins Us
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Tuesday, October 7th 2003 - 12:41:19 PM

Jennifer Joins Us

So there I was, lying on my bed next to my little sister Tiffany, both of us securely bound and gagged with my brother Tim and his friend Rob standing over us with mischievous grins on their faces. Of course, we weren't exactly in this against our will. It just wasn't working out as we had planned. I had hog-tied Tiffany earlier in the evening, then gagged and blindfolded her. Then I had tied myself downstairs, loosely of course, expecting her friend Jennifer to come in and find me, then run upstairs to find Tiffany. It was supposed to work out so that I could free myself and surprise Jennifer, but as it turned out, we were the ones who were surprised by the unexpected arrival of my brother and his friend.

When they had found me, they took the bandanna out of my mouth long enough to find out what we were doing, then they had retied me much tighter than I had tied myself and stuffed a double wad of handkerchiefs in my mouth before slipping the bandanna back between my lips. Marching me upstairs, they tossed me on the bed next to Tiffany and tied my knees and ankles. And so there we were.

Tim let Tiffany out of the hog-tie and helped her sit up on the side of the bed. He loosened the knot at the back of her head and let the bandanna hang around her neck, then plucked out the wadded handkerchiefs. She took in a deep breath, then turned and glared at me. "What'd you let them get you for?!" she demanded, to which I replied with a muffled grunt.

Tim laughed. "So this was your idea, Tiff?"

Tiffany blushed. "Yeah, I guess it was."

"You actually wanted Simon to tie you and your friend up?"

She shrugged. "Sure, is that okay?"

"Just as long as you're sure you wanted it". He grinned at his friend Rob. "Okay, Tiffany. This is what we're going to do. When Jennifer comes in downstairs, you're going to call her up, okay? But nothing funny, or you will really regret it. We're only going to keep you tied up for a little while, unless you make trouble for us."

Tiffany thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement. I grunted furiously into my gag. Why wasn't I being given the chance to agree, or participate for that matter! It was my night to baby-sit, after all! Tim stood up and rummaged around in one of my drawers, pulling out a couple of old ski masks I had forgotten about. He pulled one over his head, then folded the front up as he tossed the other one to Rob. Then we heard the kitchen door open and Jennifer calling out, "Hey! Where are you?"

Tim nodded at Rob, who sat down on the bed beside my sister, then he looked at Tiffany. Tiffany swallowed hard and called back as cheerily as possible, "I'm upstairs, Jenn! Come on up!"

Rob clamped his hand roughly down over Tiffany's mouth and picked up the handkerchiefs that had been her gag. She opened her mouth willingly and took the enormous wad back into her mouth, grunting only slightly as he tightened the knotted bandanna between her lips. He also pulled the blindfold back over her eyes, then moved quickly to the other side of the door. They pulled their ski masks down and waited. A moment later, Jennifer appeared in the door way and saw us.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, frozen in place as she stared at my sister, and then me. "Oh my god! What happened!" She took a step into the room. "What's going onnnnmmmmmmppphhhhh!" Tim grabbed her from behind, catching her question in his hand and forcing it back down her throat. She flailed her arms wildly, her brown eyes wide as she tried to get away from him, but Rob grabbed her wrists and pulled them together in front of her. She whimpered in protest as he lashed her hands together with rope.

"Just cooperate, and everything will be alright," I heard my brother hiss against her ear. He pulled her down with him onto the floor, forcing her to sit with her legs out in front of her. Rob quickly tied her ankles, then pulled her arms down around her knees and tied her hands to her feet. Tim had pulled out a big red bandanna, which he wadded in his left hand and brought quickly to her mouth as he released her. She stupidly opened her mouth to scream and strangled on the gag as he crammed it in. A moment later, he had another bandanna tied around her mouth, and a third across her eyes. And then they stood up to survey their handiwork.

All of us were tightly tied and securely gagged, and I felt a little sorry for Jennifer, who was clearly terrified by all this. I don't know if she had ever been tied up or not, but she had certainly never been around when we were playing. I looked up at Tim, who had pulled his stocking mask off, and he smiled back at me. "Well, Simon. We'll leave you three to get loose. If I don't see you in twenty minutes, I'll be back up." Of course, I already knew that I would have to wait until he came back up, because none of us were going to get ourselves free.

Silent Simon