PH : 31 - The War of the Roses (M+/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 31 - The War of the Roses (M+/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
31 - The War of the Roses
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sunday, September 14th 2003 - 09:50:47 PM

"The War of the Roses". Part I

This happened some years ago when I was at University. Some of my friends had decided to spend the weekend at a summer house belonging to one girl´s parents.

We were seven guys and six girls. We drove out to the house, that was situated in the woods far from any neighbours, on Saturday morning. The day was spent relaxing on the big lawn in front of the house, playing frisbee, drinking beer and just enjoying the spring sun.

When evening came some of us wanted to play a game. Different types of silly games were suggested, and suddenly one girl, Sandra, suggested we play "War of the Roses".

No one knew this game, so she had to explain.

Two teams are at war, boys against girls. The girls have a "treasure" that they hide, one item per girl, perhaps a stone or a key. Then the boys have to catch the girls and make them tell where the treasure is hidden.

This reminded me of some of the games I had played when younger, and I thought it a very good idea. Someone wanted to know how to "make" the girls tell, and Sandra replied with a smile,

- Use your imagination! "

Sandra had that special look in her eyes when she proposed the game. It was the way she suggested playing the game that finally made me realize that my childhood games could be taken further, but further is not suited at this forum.

I will finish with some lyrics that hopefully won't offend any person living in a part of the former British Empire:

"Oi, oi, oi,
See me ride out of that sunset,
On your colour TV screen!
Out for all that I can't get,
If you know what I mean!
Women to the left of me,
'N women to the right!
Ain't got no gun,
Ain't got no knife!
Don't you start no fight!

'Cause I'm...

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
http://guantanamo=notsobiborbutclose
theothersideofthepondbutcloseenough tobashyouifyoueverbacktalkagain

------------------------------------------------------

Monday, September 15th 2003 - 10:13:31 PM

Sometimes we forget there are ...

...Welsh people when we debate and differ about countries and origins.

The Welsh however, have a fabulous football-team, hopefully beating the Italians to the Euro-finals.

Part II

The game was to be played around the house, in the woods nearby and on the field behind the house. Four of the girls and five of the boys wanted to join. In the evening it was a bit colder than before, so most of us had jeans and sweaters and wore sneakers.

I teamed up with one of my friends and we set out to catch the girls. In the field behind the house we found Sandra. She was wearing black jeans, blue sweater and had deck-shoes with white gym socks. We grabbed her and tried to hold her, but she twisted and fought hard to escape. After some struggling we had her on her back on the grass, Joe holding her hands over her head and me starting to tickle her to make her tell the hiding place of the treasure. This was not easy. Sandra fought like mad and even tried to scratch us with her fingernails. We decided to do something about that.

We turned her over on her stomach and Joe held her arms behind her back, pressing them up towards her shoulders. I grabbed her kicking feet, crossed her ankles, and bent the legs up against her buttocks. Then I removed the shoes and socks. I unlaced the shoes and got two short leather shoe laces. (Deck shoes have very short laces.) I knotted the laces together and got a twentyfive inch long, but thin, leather strap. I used this to tie her hands together, looping the lace around each wrist twice.

PH

When doing the tying I had an euforic feeling.

"I'm walking in the presence of love,
I'm walking in the 7th heaven.
I'm alive with the agony, the extacy,
I strive for the pleasure and the pain...

...I'm walking in the presence of love!"

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
http://http://touregypt.net/
Sverige

----------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 19th 2003 - 10:27:56 PM

Whenever I Ponder Upon the Question of What's On Topic or Off...

Part III

Once her hands were tied, Sandra stopped fighting. She just lay there waiting. I removed her thin belt and tied her feet with it. At last I took the two socks and tied the toe ends together, then pressed the knot into her mouth and tied the socks in the back of her neck.

This could seem a bit odd to do, as our goal was to make her talk, but I just couldn't resist the opportunity to gag her. Now she was on the ground, tied hand and foot and gagged. The look in her green eyes told me she enjoyed the game...

We decided to carry our prisoner back to the house for some serious interrogation. As we walked around the house we saw that some of the other guys had had the same idea as we had. Two of the girls had apparently told the whereabouts of their treasures, as they sat on the grass looking towards the porch. On the porch was Jenny, the fourth girl in our game. Jenny was a very good looking blonde, dressed in blue jeans, a white
T-shirt and sneakers. She sat on a straight backed heavy chair, securely tied with thick cotton rope. Her hands were tied behind the back of the chair, her feet tied together and fastened to one of the chair´s legs. Coils of rope were tied around her legs and arms. She was gagged with a red bandanna tied between her lips, and obviously holding a cloth or something in her mouth. To top things off someone had put a silly hat on her head. The guys around Jenny made fun of her in the silly hat, and Jenny´s blue eyes were wide open as she tried to shout something through the gag. She was twisting violently, but the ropes held her firmly to the chair.

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
http://hammisoldandugly
Sverige

Sunday, September 21st 2003 - 09:24:08 PM

Continuation of My Story...
...The War of the Roses:

Part IV

We dropped Sandra on the lawn before the house. She started wiggling around, trying to get her bound hands down around her bum. The guys that had captured and tied Jenny to the chair told us there were more cotton rope in the garage. They also said that the two other girls, Kristina and Anne, had told them what they wanted after just a bit of tickling. They both were neutrals now and could watch the further developments. We decided to interrogate our prisoners separately, and see who was to talk first.

Joe had fetched some cotton rope and we turned to Sandra. She was mumbling furiously behind her gag, and turned around on the grass, trying to free her hands. The short shoe laces wouldn't hold much longer, so we started to retie her.

As before, Joe held her and I did the tying. I took a long rope and started looping it around her wrists, and fastened it good with double knots. Then I took the rope around her waist twice, pinning her hands to the small of her back. Another rope tied her ankles, and was fastened with a good knot. We picked her up and carried her into the house. In the bedroom we placed her on her back on the big double bed and placed her bare feet on the frame at the foot end of the bed. She started to understand what was to happen, so she trashed around trying to get away. We tied her feet in place and removed her gag. She started talking about how she was never going to tell anything. I started tickling her feet and soon her talk changed into hysterical laughter. She held up very long, but at last she told us what we wanted to hear.

PH

"Well, you asked me I like to dance,
And you asked me why I like to sing.
And you asked me why I like to play,
I got to get my kicks someway.
You asked me what is tomorrow about,
Woah! Let me hear you shout!"

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
http://noluckwithmypredictions,perhapsthenextgamewillgobetter!
sverige

Wednesday, October 8th 2003 - 05:56:28 PM

War of the Roses, the End

Part V

We left Sandra on the bed, but we replaced the gag first. Kristina and Anne were placed in guard, and I guess they had some fun tickling Sandra. On the porch the interrogation of Jenny had just finished. The guys had untied her feet and removed the sneakers. Jenny had no socks. They had tied her feet up under the seat of the chair, with a rope going up to her hands. She sat with her toes barely touching the floor. Her gag was removed and replaced with a blindfold. Jenny was as ticklish as Sandra, and the tickling of her feet had resulted in her giving up quite soon.

As the game was over we discussed what to do with the girls. None of us wanted to free them just yet. Instead we decided to let them try to free each other. Jenny was untied from the chair, still with her hands and feet tied. She was carried into the house and placed on the floor of the large room. Her blindfold was replaced and she was gagged again. One of the guys tied her feet up to her hands, leaving just a few inches of rope between them. We got Sandra from the other room and tied her the same way.

The two bound girls were told they had one hour to free themselves. As they started we sat down in the sofa and some chairs to watch.

Jenny and Sandra started to wiggle and twist on the floor, shouting behind their gags. They turned sideways, back to back and tried to untie each others hands. After heavy struggling Jenny finally freed Sandra's hands and she could eventually help Jenny. Both girls expressed very bad language as they told us what they thought about being tickled, but we simply said that as they had joined the game, they had to take it! They promised an awful revenge the next time we played, but that's another story.

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sverige