Silent Simon : 18 - Deep Trouble (mm/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 18 - Deep Trouble (mm/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
18 - Deep Trouble
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Monday, September 29th 2003 - 07:13:10 PM

Deep Trouble

There I sat on the kitchen floor, hands and feet tied not too tightly, since I had wanted to get loose, and a bandanna gag between my lips, mostly for effect. I had done it to myself as a prank on my sister Tiffany's friend, who was on her way over, but to my horror, I had been discovered by my older brother Tim and his friend Rob. This was my worst nightmare, and I knew I was in deep trouble as soon as they saw me.

Tim grinned at Rob, then they both grinned at me, and Tim leered, "Simon, haven't you outgrown this yet?"

I didn't know what to say, and I was still fiddling with the rope around my wrists. I had done the job too well. So I just stared up at him and said nothing. He came over and knelt beside me, slipping the gag from mouth and looking around at my fumbling hands. "You did this to yourself didn't you?"

"Yes!" I said defiantly. "It was supposed to be a prank for Tiffany's friend Jennifer. She'll be here any minute."

"So what's the prank? You want her to see you all tied up?"

"No!" I replied, feeling the rope slip a little around my wrists. "She was supposed to find me and think a burglar had done it. I was going to tell her to help Tiffany upstairs, then I was supposed to get loose and tie her up instead."

"Whose idea was this?" Tim asked.

"Actually, it was Tiffany's," I said truthfully. Tim rolled his eyes and laughed.

"So let me guess. Our little sister is tied up upstairs."

"Yeah."

"And Jennifer is on her way over right now to find you."

"Yeah," I said again.

"And you were supposed to get loose and jump her."

"Yeah," I said a third time. My hands slipped free, and I immediately brought my hands around to untie my feet, but Tim grabbed me by the wrists. "HEY!" I exclaimed. "Let me go! You've already ruined it for us."

"Nah," he said, looking up at Rob, who was already thinking along the same lines. "This'll just make it better." He flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my hands back behind me. I saw him pick up the rope I had just slipped off my wrists, and a moment later I felt him wrapping it tightly around mine. It was as tight as I had tied Tiffany, and my heart pounded at the realization that Tim intended to keep me tied up as part of whatever stunt he was now going to pull. I decided I had better protest and make my case now.

"Tim! This isn't funny! This was supposed to be about me tying up Tiffany and Jennifer. I'm babysitting tonight!"

"Mom and Dad let you baby-sit Tiffany and Jennifer?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, hearing the rustling of my Wal-Mart bag. I watched him take out a couple of handkerchiefs, which he unfolded and wadded together into a good sized ball. I knew exactly what he was going to do, and I also knew there was nothing I could do about it. I protested anyway. "Come on, Tim! Don't gag me! Don't put that in my mouth! Come onnnnmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhh!" My own voice sounded strangled as he crammed the balled up handkerchiefs into my mouth and pulled the bandanna back between my teeth to keep them there. I felt him untie the knot and pull it tighter.

"There, that ought to keep you quiet." Next he untied my feet and pulled me up. "Now walk with me upstairs, and if you're a good prisoner, I'll let you watch when tie up Jennifer. Okay?"

What else could I do but agree? Tim marched me upstairs, Rob behind him, and a minute later we were in my bedroom. Tiffany was still hog-tied on my bed, still tightly gagged, but her blindfold had slipped down. She heard us come in and turned her head to see, then exclaimed behind the stuffing and knotted bandanna when she saw Tim and Rob. She had been their victim too many times as well to think this was going to get any better. Tim tossed me on the bed beside her and quickly bound my legs and feet with more rope.

"Well, Tiff. Looks like you're in quite a bind," Tim said. Rob laughed.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm" she agreed.

"I'm not going to let you go, though. We're going to go ahead and pull your little prank on Jennifer, okay?"

She looked over at me, puzzled at first. Then it dawned on her, and she began to struggle. Our brother only laughed.

"That's right Tiff. Instead of being Simon's prisoner all night, I'll guess you'll have to settle for being mine. Think Jennifer will like that?"

"Uhhhh-uuunnnngggghhhhh!" She groaned, shaking her head at Tim, but he ignored her.

"When she gets here, you're going to call her up, and then she's in for a big surprise."

I didn't have to use a lot of imagination to figure out what was going to happen next.

Silent Simon