Silent Simon : 17 - My Sister's Suggestion (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 17 - My Sister's Suggestion (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
17 - My Sister's Suggestion
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Thursday, September 25th 2003 - 06:10:57 PM

My Sister's Suggestion

The thought of keeping Tiffany tied up until her friend Jennifer arrived did occur to me. In fact, the thought of keeping Tiffany tied up all night, along with her friend Jennifer, had occurred to me - more than once. But having been the victim of that kind of tie-up before, I didn't really want to inflict that on her. I had half-way closed the door when I left, and for fifteen minutes, I watched her struggling in her bonds on my bed without her knowing I was there.

I had tied her well, winding rope around her wrists and cinching it as tightly as I dared. Her ankles and knees were bound with rope as well, and I had stuffed a large, loose wad of two white handkerchiefs in her mouth before securing it with a knotted bandanna. I almost wish I had blindfolded her, and that way I could have watched her more closely. I had the feeling she knew I was watching her roll around, as she made every effort to grunt and moan loudly into her gag as she kicked her legs and strained her arms against her bindings. Finally, knowing she would never be free, and not wanting to tire her out too early in the evening, I walked back in and sat down on the bed next to her.

She looked up with wide blue eyes, a few strands of blonde hair sticking to her flushed face. "Hmmmm-ommmmmm! Ehhhhmmmmeeeeeeoooooooo!" I understood her to say "let me go", but I merely smiled.

"If I let you go now, will you be my captive again later?"

She stared at me for a moment, as if considering saying no, but I knew she would agree. She liked these little games as much as I did, and had often duped her friends into playing with us as well. After a long pause, she nodded her head and grunted her assent. I nodded back and the deal was done. I slipped my finger beneath the bandanna bound tightly around her mouth and loosened it, slipping the large knot from between her teeth and carefully extracting the now soggy handkerchiefs. She licked her lips and said, "Hurry! I've gotta pee!"

I laughed, but quickly released her feet and hands, having been that kind of captive before, too. She rushed out of my room and I took a few moments to collect my thoughts and my stuff. I coiled the ropes and laid them out beside the wadded handkerchiefs and the knotted bandanna on the end of the bed. After a minute, I heard her coming back.

Tiffany stood in the doorway and grinned. "You sure do like having me tied up, don't you brother?"

I shrugged as nonchalantly as possible, but we both knew the answer to that one.

"You did good, that time. And you said you were out of practice."

"Yeah, well..." I shrugged again and stood up. "Are you going to change?"

She crossed her arms and looked down at herself, still dressed in her plaid jumper and her white knee socks. "Oh, I don't know. This is comfortable to wear."

"Uh-huh," I replied. "So, are you hungry?"

"A little. What've we got?"

"How about soup and sandwiches?"

"Grilled cheese?"

I smiled. "Sure, Tiff. Grilled cheese if you want it."

"Okay."

We went downstairs and she jumped up on a bar stool as I rummaged through the refrigerator and cabinets collecting our dinner. Fifteen minutes later, we were both leaning over steaming bowls of tomato soup and eating our grilled cheese sandwiches.

"So," she said when she had finished. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"Oh, I don't know..."

"I bet we could get Jennifer tied up, if you wanted."

"How?"

"Want to give her a good scare as well?"

"Okay."

"Well, you could tie me up in the bedroom, and you could pretend to be tied up down here. I'll call her and tell her just to come in the back door when she gets here, and when she finds you, she'll freak out. You tell her to come help me, and then you can grab her when she comes upstairs."

I grinned, realizing Tiffany had thought about this a little bit.

"Okay," I said, looking at the clock. It was nearly 6:30. "You call her, then come upstairs."

I put our dishes in the sink and hurried up the stairs while Tiffany made the call. In my room again, I pulled out the Wal-Mart bag I had placed in the closet earlier. No use using the stuff I had prepared for the girls on me. A minute later, Tiffany walked in and said, "She's on her way. You better get started."

She sat down on the bed and offered me her hands behind her back. I quickly tied them just like I had before. Kneeling in front of her, I tied her ankles and then her knees, then looked up into her smiling eyes. "Comfortable?"

She tested her bonds. "Tight."

"Good," I said, reaching for the wad of handkerchiefs. "Now open wide." Her lips parted obediently and she dropped her lower jaw, allowing me to stuff the wad into her mouth. Picking up the bandanna, I slipped the knot back between her teeth and knotted it snugly behind her head, then I grabbed the other bandanna and said, "I'm going to blindfold you, too." She whined her protest into her gag, but I did as I wanted, tying the blindfold across her eyes. Then I flipped her over onto her stomach and grabbed another piece of rope, which I used to hog-tie her. Satisfied that she wasn't going anywhere, I said, "I'm going down stairs. It shouldn't be long. If you need anything, just holler." I laughed and grabbed my Wal-Mart bag.

Downstairs in the kitchen, just around the bar from the back door, I sat down in the middle of the floor and took out a piece of rope, which I tied around my ankles. It was tight, but not nearly as tight as I had tied Tiffany. Next I took out a bandanna and tied it between my lips, then I took out a second piece of rope and put my hands behind my back. It took a minute of effort, but I had practiced this as well. I could tie my own hands pretty effectively.

For a moment, I sat there. The house was silent, though I was listening for any sound from upstairs. If I knew Tiffany, she wouldn't even start struggling until Jennifer found her. I wondered absently what would happen if my parents came home unexpectedly, or someone else peeked through the kitchen window and saw me sitting on the floor, tied up and gagged. The first would turn out kind of humorously, as my parents knew we played these kinds of games. The second, well, who knows...

I heard a car pull up in the driveway, and a second later car doors slamming. Car doors! I started struggling with the ropes around my hands, but whoever it was already had their hand on the doorknob. My hands were almost free when the kitchen door swung open and in walked my brother Tim and his friend Rob. They took one look at me, then looked at each other and smiled. I knew I was in deep trouble.

Silent Simon