Silent Simon : 16 - Babysitting Tiffany (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 16 - Babysitting Tiffany (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
16 - Babysitting Tiffany
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Thursday, September 4th 2003 - 10:17:49 PM

Babysitting Tiffany

When my brother Tim graduated high school and moved out of the house to live on the campus of our local university, that left me as the oldest kid at home. That summer, I was almost sixteen. I had my driver's license, and our parents were beginning to let me have some responsibilities, one of which included the occasional obligatory evening of babysitting my younger sister Tiffany. At twelve, she was still not allowed to be at home alone for any extended period of time, especially at night. Needless to say, with me babysitting and the parents gone for the evening, it gave me quite a few really good opportunities to tie her up.

One night just before the start of school, my parents were meeting some friends for dinner and a late movie sixty miles away. I was informed I would be babysitting, and that one of Tiffany's friends, Jennifer, was going to spend the night. So I would have to spend an entire night with two giggling twelve year olds. I pretended not to be thrilled with the idea, but my mind was already racing, playing out several different scenarios in which Tiffany and Jennifer ended up as captives at my hands. I sulked away to my bedroom, and as soon as the door was shut, I started preparing.

I pulled out the old trusty backpack, which had seen me through seven years of tie-up games with my brother, sister, and all of our extended circle of friends. With my brother out of the house, and my friends Bryan and Kevin gone most of the summer to visit their respective grandparents, those games had been few and far between. But I had a feeling that tonight was going to prove very entertaining.

Dumping out the contents on the floor, I sorted out several lengths of white cotton rope that I had collected over the years. Some of it looked rather dirty, and this I discarded, keeping only the whitest strands. No sense in it looking ugly, right? I had a roll of silver duct tape, and a smaller roll of white surgical tape. I didn't really like using either one, because I personally didn't like the way the adhesive felt on my own mouth, so I stuck these in a pocket of my back pack and started through a pile of colorful bandannas and handkerchiefs. Selecting four of the white folded squares and four of the colored ones - two red and two blue - I placed the handkerchiefs in the back pack with my rope selections and shook out the bandannas to fold just the way I wanted them. One of the red ones I folded diagonally, then pressed it into a long narrow band of cloth. Next I looped the ends over each other and drew them through the circle they made, forming a good sized knot in the middle of the band. Just to test it, I inserted the knot into my mouth and drew the ends behind my head, making a little noise to see how it worked. Of course, I wasn't exactly a new hand at any of this. I pulled it back out of my mouth and tossed it into the back pack, the folded one of the blue ones the same way. The last two bandannas I folded into wider bands of cloth and placed them carefully in my back pack. Throwing my discarded rope and other bandannas into a Wal-Mart bag, I tossed both the bag and the pack into my closet and waited for my parents to leave and my other charge to arrive.

At 5:30, my mom called me downstairs. "We're leaving," she said. "We'll be back around midnight, but we'll call before we start home. If you need anything, Dad has his cell phone."

"Okay, Mom," was my flat reply. I smiled grimly as she kissed me on the forehead, then asked, "When is Jennifer supposed to be here?"

"Oh, I didn't want you to have to mess with dinner, so her Mom's dropping her off around 7:00." She saw the look in my eyes and said, "Don't be so glum. It's only one night." I shrugged and she smiled, fully accepting my feigned resignation. I saw that Dad had already pulled the car around. He waved from the driver's seat, and Mom went out to join him. A minute later, they were gone and I was alone with my first victim. As I closed the back door and locked it, I heard Tiffany come down the stairs.

"Are they gone?" I turned and saw a sight that made me grin. My twelve year old sister had grown quite a bit in the last year. She was nearly as tall as I was (which wasn't really saying much - I was only 5'6) and was beginning to show signs of curvature. She'd been wearing bras for over a year now, though I still wasn't completely sure she needed to. She had long, slender legs, which were muscular from her running in Junior High Track and playing basketball. All in all, I thought my sister was quite a cutie, for a sister, you know. She had blonde, shoulder length hair, which she usually kept up in a pony tail, or like she was just now, with two small clips forming twin tails just over her ears. Her eyes were bright blue, and usually laughing whenever they looked at me. It was sometimes annoying. And I noticed that she hadn't changed out of her school uniform. She was still attending the local girls' school, which required their students to wear very specific uniforms - white button-up blouses with long sleeves and dark green-and-blue plaid jumpers. The skirts were knee length, and met with knee-high socks of either matching blue or green. And of course, the shiny loafers. That was how she was dressed, and I couldn't help but wonder if she had stayed that way on purpose. She had once caught me browsing through pictures of girls tied up in school uniforms.

"Until midnight," I replied, a mischievous gleam in my eye.

"Jennifer's not coming until 7:00."

"I know."

"So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, still grinning.

"I guess you probably want to tie me up, huh?"

"I'm a little out of practice. Besides, I didn't think you'd let me." We were playing a familiar game.

"I won't - unless you catch me." And with that, she disappeared around the corner and I heard her pounding up the stairs. I was right behind her, and she had made it into her bedroom and almost had the door closed when I slammed my shoulder against it. It flew open, and she scrambled across one of twin beds to get away with me. I darted around the end and caught her before she made it to the second bed. Grabbing her arm, I twisted it behind her back and pulled her against me, clapping my hand over her mouth as she began to peal with laughter. I closed my palm tightly over her lips, very effectively reducing her squeals to muffled moans, which she increased just to aggravate me.

"Well, I caught you."

"Mmmm-hmmmm," she hummed against my hand, struggling only a little. Her other hand came up and pretended an attempt to pull my hand away from her face.

I gave her a little jerk to remind her who was in charge and I said, "You are now my captive and have to do exactly as I say. If you don't, it will be very bad for you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, humming her assent again.

"Good. Now, let's go to my room, Tiff. I've been getting ready for this all afternoon." Keeping a firm grip on both her wrist and her mouth, I spun moved her gently around and started toward the door. We both caught a glimpse of ourselves in the mirror, and my heart began to pound at the sight of me holding my little sister silent and still. Her eyes widened and she struggled a bit, though vainly, and then we were out in the hall. I guided her down to my own room, kicking the door shut behind us as I moved her toward the bed. "I'm going to let you go for a minute, but don't try anything, okay?"

She nodded, and I released her, shoving her gently toward my bed. She sat down on the edge of the mattress and looked at me with wide eyes, her breathing already ragged. She sniffled a bit and wiped her mouth with her hand, watching me as I went to the closet and reached for my backpack. No sooner had I bent to retrieve it than she leaped up and darted for the door. Just as her hand closed over the knob, I grabbed her around the waist, smothering her scream in my hand as I hauled her kicking and flailing back toward the bed and my hastily discarded backpack. I tossed her faced down on the bed and straddled her, pulling her hands behind her back and pinning them in one of mine as I reached for a rope.

Though she struggled, I managed to loop the rope around her wrists, wrapping the rope so that her hands were palm to palm. After several turns, I passed the rope between her palms and up through her arms, cinching the ropes together and tying the ends. I snugged it as tightly as I dared, then reached for more rope. She playfully kicked at me and laughed when she landed a good one in my gut as she tried to scoot away from me, but then I grabbed her by the feet and held them together while I bound them with rope. I ran my hand up one of her legs and she shuddered for a moment before I pulled a third rope around her thighs just above her knees. She was already mine, and she knew it.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and saw me shaking out two white handkerchiefs. As I rolled them together into a ball, she began to protest. "You don't really have to gag me! What's the point? No one's here to hear me anyway! Simommmmmmpppppphhhh!" I smiled widely at her as I thrust the wad against her open mouth, pushing it in past her teeth and stuffing it over her tongue with my fingers. She groaned vociferously into the unfolding cloth as it filled her mouth, and I covered her mouth again with one hand while reaching for a knotted bandanna with the other. Laying there beside her with my hand clamped over her stuffed mouth, hearing her moan and feeling her struggling in her bonds next to me was a little too much for me to bear. I quickly forced the large knot between her lips and yanked the ends around, tying it tightly at the back of her head. She groaned in protest some more, glaring at me with those wide blue eyes before I pressed a folded bandanna over them and rolled swiftly from the bed. Taking one last look at her bound and gagged form, I fled from the room.

Silent Simon