Kristi : 01 - My Brother (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kristi : 01 - My Brother (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kristi's stories
01 - My Brother
Story index at the bottom

By Kristi

Sunday, August 10th 2003 - 08:58:26 AM

My Brother

I just found this site and have been reading all of the stories and comments. I posted this story on another website and thought I'd share it here too. I hope that you enjoy this.

There were many times during my teen years that my brother wanted to be tied up. Sometimes, I think he spent more time tied up than being with his friends......lol. I remember one weekend, when out parents went to Las Vegas for a long weekend. My sister (who was about 17 or 18, at the time) and me (I think I was 16) were left in charge for the few days that they were away.

On Friday, after school, my 13 year old brother came home and asked me if I would tie him up. I wasn't doing anything that afternoon, so I agreed. He went and got the rope, but I wanted to try something different, so I followed him into his bedroom. He had a large bedroom because he didn't have to share it with anyone, so there was lots of space. I looked around to see what I could tie him to and I noticed that his bed was opposite his dresser, about seven feet apart. I told him to cut off 4 lengths of the rope and he asked why. I told him that he'd soon find out. So, when he came back with the 4 pieces, I told him to lie on the floor with his legs spread to the legs of the dresser. It took about 5 minutes to tie his feet to the dresser's legs, and there was no way that he was going to be able to move his feet. Just as I told him to lay flat and stretch his arms up over his head, the phone rang. As I stood to go answer the phone, I told him "No Cheating!!!". It was my friend, Anna, on the phone. I don't remember why she called, but I remember that I told her that I was tying my brother up. I hadn't told her, or any other of my friends, about these tie up games before, and I don't know why I did at the time. But I do remember that she he laughed and asked me if it'd be alright for her to come over. I said that she could.

After we hung up, I went back in to my brothers bedroom. He was still laying flat on the floor and I asked him if he loosened any of the knots holding his feet. He said he didn't, so I bent down and started tying one of his wrists. Once I had the end of the rope tied securely around his wrist, I pulled the rope around the leg of the bed. Pulling it tightly, I told him to stretch as much as he could. He wiggled his body a little bit to fully stretch out and I tied off the rope to the bed leg. I stepped over him and started tying his other wrist just as securely. I then pulled the rope around the other bed leg and made sure that he was spread out tight before tying off the other end of the rope to the leg of the bed. When his hands were completely tied off, I double checked his feet to make sure that he really didn't try to loosen the knots on the rope holding his feet while I was on the phone. The knots seemed just as secure as when I tied them. I stood up to see him completely spread eagled, and I have to admit, that a feeling of complete power came over me. I knew that it would be very difficult, if not impossible, for him to escape. I asked him if he was comfortable and he said that he was. And then I asked if he liked the way that I tied him this time. He asked me where I got the idea to tie him down like this and I said that I saw it in a movie before and this seemed like a fun way to tie him. I then said that I didn't think he'd be going anywhere for a while, with a wicked smile.

I watched him pull and tug on the ropes for about 10 minutes, but it did him no good. He was stretched out too tight and could barely even move. All he could do was to lay there on the floor and stare up at the ceiling. It was funny watching him try to reach the knots with his fingers, but they were out of his reach. He was completely helpless. When the doorbell rang, he seemed to freeze and look up at me, apparently surprised. I told him that it was my friend Anna. I went to answer the door, and let Anna in. We talked for a few minutes before she finally asked me about my brother being tied. I lead her into the bedroom, where my brother was, and when she saw him spread out on the floor, she couldn't believe her eyes. I still remember her reaction of a surprised smile and her saying "Oh my GOD!!!". I laughed as she walked over to where my brother was spread out, and she said this was so funny!!! I got on the other side of him and we were both standing on either side of his chest. Anna leaned over and asked my brother a couple of questions - things like making sure he was OK with being tied up, as I recall.

We watched, giggled, and teased my brother for awhile as he struggled at our feet. It soon became obvious that he wasn't going to escape, and I was not about to ask him if he wanted to be released. This was one of the first times that I had him tied up where he couldn't escape, and I was loving it. I would never have done anything to hurt him, but I did want to take advantage of my conquest too. My brother had been tied up for almost an hour, and since he wasn't complaining, Anna and me went into the other room to watch some TV. While we were watching TV, Anna wanted to know more about these tie up games with my brother. She seemed genially curious and intrigued. She wouldn't come out and say it, but I think she also enjoyed the feeling of having someone under her control. After about 20 minutes, we wanted to check and see how he was doing in his escape. As we walked into the room, he was still just as tightly stretched out on the floor and unable to move as when we left him. I could tell by the expression on his face that he knew he wasn't going to escape, but I wasn't about to ask him if he wanted us to untie him either. Anna and me watched and said a few teasing words to him as we stood over him. I even lifted my foot and pressed it down on his chest, like a conquering champion. My brother didn't like that, and that's where he made a very big mistake. He said something about torturing him and I told him I would obviously never do that. But Anna said that tickling him might be fun.

We both looked at each other with devilish smiles. Then, we both looked down at my brother and he suddenly knew what was going to happen. He looked up at us with a phony grin, trying to bluff us, and said that he could take as much tickling as we could give him. Both Anna and me got down on our knees and we started digging our fingers into his sides and ribs. My brother burst out in laughter and was squirming and twisting in a pointless attempt to escape our fingers. I rolled his shirt up to expose his stomach and started dragging my fingers down his chest and stomach. Anna then stuck her finger into his navel. That made him squeal in laughter and gave him a visible reaction in his pants. Anna noticed it first and she got embarrassed and then she pointed it out to me. We both nervously giggled, and I don't even think my brother was aware of his "excitement". I wasn't thrilled about the idea of seeing my brother with an erection, but it was funny. We had been tickling him for about 10 minutes and considering what just happened, that was enough. We got back up on out feet and I asked my brother in a mocking way, "do you still think being tickled is fun?" He was still breathing kind of heavy, and he said, "is that all?". I just smiled and said that was enough for now and that maybe we'd tickle him some other time.

Anna looked down at his erection again and asked him if he wanted us to untie him. I wish she hadn't, however. I still enjoyed the power I had over him being spread eagled at my feet. Even though he was probably uncomfortable being turned on and not able do anything about it, I still enjoyed the triumph of him not being able to escape. I was surprised when my brother looked up at us and said he still wanted to try to escape. I had a smirk on my face and said "OK" and stepped over him to leave the room. Anna stayed there a second and told my brother that she would like to see how he escapes, but she didn't think he was going to be able to. She bent down and pulled his shirt back down and patted him on his stomach. I think she also took a quick peek to see if he was still turned-on. He was, actually... lol. She stood up again and then told him that if she came back another time, maybe he could show her how he can escape. We both left the room, and Anna soon had to leave to go home. But before she left, she told me that she thought it was fun to see my brother tied up.

It was a little after 6:PM and maybe 15 minutes before I went back into my brothers room. I was hoping that would be enough time for him to "relax". As I walked in, I had to look and his erection had subsided. He was still fully stretched out on the floor and was just laying there, looking up at me towering over him. He started asking me about Anna. Even though he has known her for a couple years as my friend, I think he suddenly got a crush on her. We talked for a few minutes, and then I left the room again to start fixing dinner. By now it was a battle of wills on which one of us was going to ask for him to be untied. It was now almost 7:00 PM and my sister had just gotten home. I told her that little brother wanted to be tied up, and she wasn't too surprised about it. She asked me where he was and she went into his bedroom to see him. After a few minutes, I also went into the bedroom. She was standing over him, with her hands on her hips, with a amazed smile. She couldn't believe that he'd been tied up for over 3 hours, not to mention tying him spread eagled on the floor. She said that we should always tie him up this way, jokingly. I said that dinner was almost ready, and looked down at him and said if he wanted to eat, he'd better escape real soon. That's when he first admitted defeat. He said still thought he would be able to get loose, but that he was getting tired. My sister told him that if he hasn't been able to by now, she didn't think he'd ever be able to. I agreed. He finally gave in and asked us to untie him. My sister and me freed his wrists, and then I went back to the kitchen to finish getting dinner ready, letting him untie his feet and legs.

My brother was tied up 3 more times that weekend. It was like he wanted to take full advantage of our parents being away.

Kristi

petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Good story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic