Zorro : 07 - The Return of Mike's Little Sisters, or, Dealing with the Annoying Twosome! (MM/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Zorro : 07 - The Return of Mike's Little Sisters, or, Dealing with the Annoying Twosome! (MM/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Zorro's stories
07 - The Return of Mike's Little Sisters, or, Dealing with the Annoying Twosome!
Story index at the bottom

By Zorro

Tuesday, June 24th 2003 - 08:09:29 PM

The Return of Mike's Little Sisters, or, Dealing with the Annoying Twosome!

Way back in August of 2002 (check the archive) I posted a story about how me and my friend Mike bound and gagged his then-ten year old sister Tiffany to a chair to get her to stop bothering us during an anime movie. Well, almost a year has passed and I expected that to be my last story, since, the disadvantage of telling true stories is that, of course, one runs out. However, the events of last weekend are still fresh in my mind.

It was a Saturday afternoon, the early afternoon and is was about 1 p.m. when I gave my friend Mike a call. His working/living conditions ever since he returned from New Jersey were hectic to say the least. He'd grabbed and lost 2 jobs and was living at his aunt's house, along with his uncle, mother, and three siblings Tiffany (now 11), Christine (now 9), and Mikey (now 5). His mom was unsure of whether or not to move back to NJ but Mike was determined not to go with her. To round out the bunch, I am 21 and Mike is 20, will be turning 21 in a few weeks.

I called Mike on his cell phone from another friend's house to see if he could drop by, and he told me that he couldn't, he was stuck alone in the house with his two sisters since his mom took his little brother to the doctor's for some kind of ear infection. He asked if I wanted to keep him company, something that wasn't uncommon as I used to do that back at their old apartment, and being as my other friend was busy on his computer and thus all I was doing was playing video games, I said sure, thinking nothing of it. I had some new anime DVD's to show him, anyway, and off I went to his aunt's apartment, which was on the bottom floor of an apartment complex many blocks away (about half a mile but I could be off).

I buzzed the bell (after having to use a payphone to ask, I hate forgetting details sometimes) and went inside, and Mike and I exchanged the usual "s'up" type nods, and I entered the apartment, which was a little bigger than his last but not by much, and cramped with all those people who currently were out. The kitchen beside us, there was one bedroom and one living room, with a sofa that had a sheet on it, in front of the TV. The place was messy but not insanely so.

His sisters were perched in front of the TV watching some cartoon show, I've forgotten which one it was but something on cable. Tiffany, or "Tiff", was clad in a yellow t-shirt and pink shorts, her sister Christine or "Chris" clad in a white t-shirt that bore a flower design at the chest, along with deep red shorts. Both girls were barefoot, the floor wooden but smooth. They had clips in their hair but most of it was loose, going past their shoulders and onto their backs, brown in color, although Chris had a lighter shade of brown than her sister, and had a rounder face. Strewn about them were various barbie dolls and half-colored coloring book pages from a book of Chris', along with some sheets of homework half-done and such.

"Okay, turn that off!" Mike said coldly.

"Awww!" they both complained, as it was some long thing. "We're watching this!"

"Too bad!" Mike retorted, never being very compassionate for an older brother, especially during these last few years.

I never cared much for his sisters, I only saw them when I visited and they were usually running around and being noisy brats, I was Mike's friend, not theirs. Besides, while I knew Mike could be mean to them in return, he'd never hurt them or anything. I wanted to watch my anime so I wasn't too compassionate about their show, either. Part of being part of the food chain, I suppose.

"You're a jerk!" Tiffany shouted as Mike walked in front of the TV and changed it to another channel for us to begin.

"Watch your mouth!" Mike barked back.

Chris kind of made a whining sound and stuck her tongue out, because grunting a "Yeah!" to agree with her sister. This resulted in a brief shouting match as I flipped the DVD into his PS2 and was about to play it. Mike grew annoyed very quickly and turned back to the pair, who seemed to be retaliating the loss of their show by being loud and annoying.

"God, quiet down or I'll make [Zorro] play 'Hostage' with you again!" Mike grunted, almost at his last nerve. (My name is not really Zorro, I just inserted it)

"Yeah, right!" Tiff dared, sneering slightly.

"What's Hostage?" Chris asked, as she wasn't there at the time.

"I told you, that was when they taped me to a chair that time," Tiff replied, as if they'd gone over it at least once.

"Oh. Okay." Chris nodded.

"You don't have stuff here, so, nyah!" Tiff showed her maturity by sticking her tongue out at him.

Mike smirked and looked at me. I smiked back and nodded. While I don't believe in ESP, some things can be said without saying. "I'll be back," I said melodramatically as I left, leaving my bag there.

I went down several blocks to a Genovese drug store, as it was the closest, seeking white adhesive medical tape, as it's sticky without being uncomfortable and usually makes the best type to gag someone with (I was never one for packing, it's dangerous and uncomfortable). I took a while finding the right tape, it had to be sticky and also wide enough to cover their lips, I even asked an employee which one was the stickiest, making up a friend's injury story! I was gone about 20 minutes and had bought three rolls of the adhesive medical tape. My hands were almost shaking as I came back. My "liking" was a well kept secret and I couldn't believe I was doing this again. It's not like some pedophile thing, not at all, it just felt odd to do it again.

At any rate, Mike had never answered my buzz quicker, he even had the door slightly ajar for me. I came in and locked it behind me, smirking as I shaked the bag for them to see. Tiffany looked at it and started to run, but she got up from her seat too slowly and Mike was able to grab her by the arms quickly. Christine didn't budge an inch, turning back and forth from the DVD screen display of my anime and her older sister being held.

"Lemme go!" Tiffany hollared, obviously she wasn't quite in the mood.

"I bought all this tape, unless you pay me back we're playing," I joked.

"This can be easy or hard." Mike added defiantly.

Tiffany sighed. "Fine, just leggo!"

Mike let her go and she stood there and looked up at me, fixing her hair into a ponytail VERY slowly, on purpose to further waste our time (as it was unknown how long his mom and the others could be, it could've been in 5 minutes or two hours) and annoy us, as an 11 year old girl can, and then smirked sarcastically and held out her hands, wrists together, to be tied. I shook my hand, "Turn around," I said, getting her back to me. She grunted and turned so her back faced me, and without me telling her, she put her hands behind her back, obviously being keen on this, probably from TV (I guess).

I crossed her wrists and told her to keep them that way, which she did with a nod. I wrapped the tape around her crossed wrists many times. I did it tightly but as it was tape it was tight without biting and thus she did not complain. I then wrapped the tape between her crossed wrists, around them and the last binding, as sort of a plus-symbol type of tie ("+"), so that she couldn't uncross her wrists. When I was finished she tried wriggling free from that, but the tape held firm and she gave up after a few seconds. I wound the tape around her arms and chest many times, ruffling her shirt a little and sticking her arms to her sides, nothing complicated but firm enough. I asked her to sit down on the couch, which she did with a plop, dangling her feet as usual when kids sit on a couch. I put her ankles together and wound the tape around them many times, her shaking her toes at me in a last attempt to be defiant, giggling. At that, the first roll was spent and she patiently waited for me to retrieve the second to wind the tape around her knees, slightly above them but below the legs of her shorts. She did make a note to taunt me with a "Hah! Ran out, genuis!" beforehand.

The tape was about 1.5 to 2 inches wide, give or take, which I felt was sufficient to hold her lips together, and as I peeled a long 6-7 inch strip to gag her with, I remembered that her proportions were smaller than someone my age being 11, so I was pleased further with my choice.

"Put your lips together."

Tiffany puckered her lips as if to lean forward and kiss me, obviously not what I meant by what I said, but I didn't take a chance. Holding the edges of the strip, I placed the tape over her lips firmly, smoothing it onto her face and lips carefully with a pass of my palms.

"There."

"Mmmmmffff!" she grunted, struggling with the tape, which held firm, being fresh. I was pleased that it held so well.

Christine started giggling at her sister's state, to which Tiffany turned her head and probably tried to say, "Stop laughing at me!" or "What're you laughing at!?" but with her mouth taped shut it came out as "Muut mmmmrr muuuu mmaafff-mmm mmmppphh!?" This caused Christine to chuckle even more.

"Yuck it up, Chris, yer next!" Mike giggled, looking at her. She shook her head and got up quicker than Tiff had, and was able to sidestep Mike, but I was able to grab her shoulder with my hand and hold her for Mike, who grabbed her arms. Christine was smiling but for some reason, maybe fun, wasn't allowing us to tape her up as easilly as her older sister had.

Because getting her to put her hands behind her back was a chore that required Mike tickling her to get her on her chest on the floor and then holding her arms behind her, I could not cross her wrists so I just wound the tape around them many times, probably 1-2 more turns than Tiffany got, and again wound many times between her wrists, forming another "+" type tie (just about a medical tape handcuff), and her hands weren't going anywhere. Christine was thrashing and giggling in earnest, but Mike was able to get her ankles together for me to wind tape around them many times, and then afterwards, I was able to wind some tape around her knees/upper thighs, like her sister (once I changed rolls, of course). Once this was done Mike lifted her up onto her feet so she could stand, and I wound the tape around her arms and chest, the tape going further as she was 9 and thus smaller (duct tape would have thus covered more face and maybe her hair so I was glad I didn't buy it). I knelt down before her, Chris standing but with Mike holding her shoulders in case she lost balance.

"Any last words?" I asked, supposing this site has altered me in many ways.

"No," she giggled, as that itself was a word. She smiled but put her lips together properly without being asked, and I stick a strip of tape firmly over them, it reaching the backs of her cheeks as did Tiffany's.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Mmmmm." She nodded.

Mike lifted her up off her feet, which kicked in their bound state, and plopped her next to her sister. This made the couch shake and Tiff grunted in annoyance. Christine's hair was messed up a bit from the struggle but I was nice and moved some out of her eyes, which she thanked me for with a nod an another "Mmmphh."

"God, I should have thought to shut them up like that a long time ago!" Mike gloated, tickling Tiffany's foot briefly, her letting out an few muffled yelps.

With that, we pulled some chairs close and began watching the DVD, another newly dubbed "Lupin the 3rd" movie from FUNimation. As I had seen it before, I caught some glances back at the pair of sisters neatly bound and gagged on the couch merely a foot behind us. Christine was struggling with undoing her wrists while Tiffany was trying to move her lips and get the tape off of them, both to no avail, and soon they gave up. They sat still for a little whil before Tiffany got the idea to try to hop off the couch. They probably didn't have a clue as to what to do, as nothing sharp was in the area to cut the tape with, but Tiff probably wanted to at least get back at us somehow. With a few muffled grunts and some pumps with her bound feet, she hopped off the couch. I paused the flick as Christine started to follow suit, Tiffany getting in a few muffled giggles and hops before we grabbed them both.

"Oh, no you don't!"

Mike took Chris and I Tiffany, and we held onto them as they hopped to where we wanted them, a space on the floor several feet away, and seated them down gently. Mike grabbed one of his uncle's belts as I held the two sisters back to back, which wasn't as easy as it sounded, and then he buckled the belt around both of their bodies, sticking them back to back on the floor. They both looked at us and gave out some "Mmpphh" sounds in protest, looking up at us.

Without giving them a second thought, although I kept an eye on them, we maybe watched another 20 minutes of the movie before the girls were able to coordinate their struggles so that they were able to slide closer to us by Tiffany pulled forward by bringing her knees to her chest and then back down, and so on, as Chris did the same, only pushing backwards to give her sister momentum. Soon both girls had managed to get near our chairs and interupt our movie a second time.

"Oh my god, enough!" Mike vented, annoyed.

I was more amused at their efforts but admitted personally that it was getting annoying. Mike grunted in anger as he undid the belt binding the two together and slung Christine over his shoulder like a sack of wheat, the sudden action getting a startled "Mrrrrpphh!" out of her.

"C'mon, we'll put them in the other room!" Mike said, as I picked up the belt and slung it over my shoulder.

I heeded, Tiffany laying upon her back, on her bound wrists, struggling but the look on her eyes said she was enjoying herself despite herself. I was able to heave her onto my shoulders with a grunt and slung her there, her face flopping near my back and her feet upon my chest. The girl tried to chuckle and shove her feet into my face but I was about to avoid them, holding them firm with a hand. We walked them into the adjacent bedroom, where there was a cot at the foot of a large queen size bed, as well as a few smaller mattresses, as if taken from futon's, strewn on the floor for the others, a cramped way to sleep at best. We plopped each girl onto the bed, not hurting them but rough enough to get them to grunt in protest. We sat them upright against each other's backs again and Mike buckled the belt around them to hold them there. They were at the center of the bed, their feet barely near the ends of it.

"Don't struggle too much or you'll tip over, alright?" Mike just about ordered.

Christine nodded but Tiffany kind of glared at him as we left. We left the door open and sat in the living room watching our movie, knowing that we'd hear something if they fell or something. In any case, I kept getting up every few minutes (during lulls in the action of the movie that I knew were coming) to check on the girls. Without us to annoy, plus the fact I don't think either wanted to be on their side or fall off the bed, they kind of sat there, their own muffled grunts barely loud enough for me to hear. Tiffany, as she was the one who could see out the doorway from her position, would look up and "mmmphh" every time I went by.

We had barely finished the movie when we heard the buzz of his bell, his mom or aunt/uncle returning. Mike mumbled the "s-word" as he leapt to answer it, I nodded and raced into the bedroom. The girls looked up at me as I searched the drawers and found a sewing scissor. Their eyes were as big as moons at the sound of the bell.

"Be quiet, I'll untie you," I ordered, to which I got nods from both.

They had been bound for about 2 hours. I undid the belt and then cut their feet free, as it was the easiest to do, and they both hopped to their feet. I undid the chest tape and when I was finishing peeling the severed strands from Christine, Tiffany jumped up and down in nervousness as we heard footsteps near the apartment after Mike buzzed them in (although he took his time). I also figured Tiffany had enough of being gagged so I took an end of the tape and peeled it off slowly. She licked her lips and moved her jaw a bit as I peeled the tape off her sister's lips. I was able to cut their wrists free and bundle all the tape into a call and toss it into a trashcan as the apartment door opened. The girls exited, and before there were many words exchanged, Mike kissed his mother good-bye, and I grabbed my things and we left.

Even as we joined my friends back at Mat's house, I didn't forget the experience, wanting to remember it vividly. In retrospect, it was probably mean of us to turn off their TV show and tie them up to get them out of our hair, but as they were all smiles afterwards I assumed they enjoyed the game. Mike's later told me that he expected his sisters to rat him out to his mother and they haven't. Interesting...

That's it. My last story to date. Some good reads above, and, like the Marvel Movie Franchise, I shall return. Ciao.

Zorro
US of A