Silent Simon : 14 - No Laughing Matter (f/m, mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 14 - No Laughing Matter (f/m, mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
14 - No Laughing Matter
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Thursday, March 27th 2003 - 06:52:17 PM

No Laughing Matter

I heard them coming long before I saw them, but I knew I was in serious trouble once Tim, Robby and Mike got upstairs. I struggled futilely against my bindings, the ropes that kept my hands behind my back or my feet up under the chair, the others that encircled my shoulders and legs keeping me in my seat. But Lisa had done an excellent job of tying me up. No matter how I struggled, I knew I had as much chance of getting out of this as she had had getting out of mine. But I struggled, nonetheless. I grunted into my gag, extremely frustrated, and then I saw movement in the door. I hoped that it was Lisa, but I was wrong.

My brother stood there grinning from ear to ear. "Hey guys, come take a look at this! Looks like Simon is in a little bind."

Robby and Mike appeared in the doorway, crowding around him to get a good look at me. Robby laughed. "Hey, I think my sister did that to him! Simon, did you let her tie you up, or did she overpower you?"

I said something unrepeatable, glad Lisa had stuffed my mouth so well because I could get away with grunting furiously. I thumped the chair on the floor and struggled, hoping they would untie me, but I saw the look in their eyes. Robby whispered something I didn't hear, and they disappeared down the hallway toward Tim's room. A minute later, Lisa came back in. She had taken the time to wash her face and put her hair back up in a ponytail. As she came in, she laughed at the sight of me and said, "Boy, I've got you tied up good, don't I?"

"Yeah, I taught you too well!" Lisa didn't even have time to scream before her brother Robby clamped his hand hard down on her mouth from behind and shoved her into the room. Tim and Mike were right behind them, and Lisa began to struggle desperately against her brother. Mike came around and caught her hands together, while my brother grabbed her feet, and a moment later, they had her stretched out on the floor, Robby's hand still tight over her mouth.

Realizing that one of them was going to have to let go, Robby told Mike, "Get some of that rope, quick, and tie her hands together!"

"In front of her?"

"It'll be alright. Trust me."

Mike let her go to get some rope out of the backpack, and all I could do was watch as Lisa flailed her hands at her brother's face and moaned mournfully against his palm. He managed to grab one of her wrists and hold it still, but she still tried slapping him with the other. Then Mike was back, grabbing her hands and wrapping the rope around them. He tossed another piece to Tim, who was quick to tie her feet together, and then Robby said, "Let's sit her up and tie her hands to her feet."

They pulled Lisa up and my brother forced her arms down around her legs, using another piece of rope to tie her wrists to her ankles. In the meantime, Robby directed Mike to get a couple of bandannas. He wadded one up, and when Robby moved his hand, Mike shoved the ball of cloth into Lisa's open mouth, then stretched the other between her lips and passed it around to Robby, who tied the ends together and pulled the gag as tight as he could, stretching her mouth wide. She protested as loudly as possible, which wasn't very loud at all, and then they stood up and looked down on their furious captive.

I shouted into my gag as well, but they only laughed. This is no laughing matter! I wanted to say, but then they were leaving. I looked down at Lisa, and she looked down at me, and silently we wondered exactly how we were going to get out of this. Luckily for us, my brother was a lot nicer than hers.

Silent Simon