Silent Simon : 13 - Simon's Predicament (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 13 - Simon's Predicament (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
13 - Simon's Predicament
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Wednesday, March 26th 2003 - 12:43:37 PM

SIMON'S PREDICAMENT

Lisa struggled energetically in her bonds, trying to twist her hands out of the ropes that I had tied carefully and tightly around her wrists. However, the rope around her arms restricted her movements quite well, and she didn't have very good balance because of the way I had tied her knees and ankles. After just a short time of struggling, she fell over on her side with a tiny - and I do mean tiny - grunt and looked at me.

Her blue eyes were extremely wide, but still smiling, and she made some indecipherable sounds beneath her gag, but that was barely even audible. I had gagged her well, according to the challenge she had given me to try and keep her quiet. She had an enormous wad of cloth in her mouth, held in place by a bandanna bound between her lips. In front of that, I had stuffed a handkerchief and tied another bandanna, and finally I had placed a folded bandanna pad over her entire mouth and tied a bandanna around her mouth that covered her from nose to chin. She could hardly make a sound.

I just sat back watching her struggle, knowing that she would never get out. Tim had tied me up like this so many times, so I had learned from the best. Of course, I don't think he had ever gagged me as thoroughly as I had gagged Lisa. I let her roll around, moaning and straining, until her ponytail was coming out and her stray strands of hair were wet and clinging to the side of her face. Finally, she let out a heavy sigh that I knew was resignation, and I decided to untie her.

I untied her legs first, then her arms, but I left her hands tied behind her back while I began to pull the layers of her gag off. I did it rather slowly, teasing her as I pulled the widely folded bandanna away, and allowed the thick pad to fall into her lap. Next came the bandanna that very nearly concealed her whole mouth, and then the wadded handkerchief I had stuffed in front of the original cleave gag. Finally, I untied the first bandanna and extracted the wadded bandannas from deep within her mouth, and when I did, she drew in a deep breath of air and ginned at me.

"Wow! You really had me tied up good!"

I smiled my thanks at the compliment as I moved around to let her hands free. When she was completely untied, I started packing up my stuff, not sure whether I would need them again today. Then she said, "Wait a minute. Don't I get a turn at tying you up?"

I paused for a second, looking at her incredulously. "That only works if you get out."

She pouted her bottom lip out and said, "Come on, Simon. I let you tie me up!"

It wasn't that I didn't want Lisa to tie me up. The thought of it was just as thrilling as the reality of me tying her up. But I knew that sooner or later, our brothers were going to come home, or my Mom was going to start looking for me, or my little sister Tiffany was going to knock on the door and want to know what I was doing. None of those scenarios appealed to me. But looking at Lisa with her imploring eyes and her pouting mouth, I knew I couldn't say no.

"Okay. How do you want me?"

"On the chair," she said, gesturing toward my straight-backed wooden desk chair. Since most of my tie-up experiences had been after a wrestling match or a chase with my friends, or with my brother and his friends, I had never been tied to a chair. So I shrugged and sat down, awaiting my fate. Lisa picked up my bag of stuff and brought it toward me with a smile. "Put your hands behind you."

I did so, reaching around the chair back and crossing my wrists with my palms out. She knelt behind me and quickly set about binding my hands together. Then she dropped a long piece of rope around my chest and arms, looping it several times before she tied it off, securing me to the back of the chair.

"Is that too tight?" she asked. No one had ever been so considerate in tying me up, and it wasn't all that tight, so I shook my head. "Good," she replied. "Any last words?"

"What do you meammmmpppphhhhh!" She cut off my words by stuffing a bandanna in my mouth. I protested into the gag, as I knew I was supposed to, but didn't resist when she pressed another bandanna between my lips and drew the ends tightly around behind my head, tying the gag off rather tightly. I gnawed on the invasive cloth, working my mouth around it, trying to get it in a more comfortable position, but it didn't budge. I just sat there and watched as she came around and knelt in front of me.

I have to tell you the truth. That was almost too much for me. I was only twelve, but I wasn't much of a boy anymore. And being tied up and gagged by this pretty girl whom I really liked had quite an arousing effect on me. As she pulled my legs together and started tying my knees, I silently hoped that she would either ignore or not even see what was happening in my lap. Before tying my feet together, she did look up at me once with a huge smile and wink, so I still wonder...

She finished by pulling my feet up under the chair and tying them to the crossbar, then she said, "I've got to go get a drink, okay?"

"Hummmpphhh-mmmmpphhhh!" I said, okaying it as best I could, and then I watched in enforced silence as she unlocked my door and bounced down the hall to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open for anyone who walked by to see me in my embarrassing predicament.

Silent Simon