Silent Simon : 12 - Bondage Bargain (mm/mf, f/m, mm/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 12 - Bondage Bargain (mm/mf, f/m, mm/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
12 - Bondage Bargain
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Tuesday, March 25th 2003 - 10:10:44 PM

BONDAGE BARGAIN

So there I was, tied back to back with the prettiest girl I knew and having the time of my life - to a certain extent. I mean, I was still tied up and gagged, and while I didn't mind so much, it became a little tiresome to be kept that way. My hands were crossed and bound behind my back, my ankles were secured. Two bandannas had been wadded up and stuffed into my mouth, and another two had been folded together, knotted, and tied with the enormous knot in my mouth as well.

Lisa was tied similarly, with the additional ropes around her knees. Three handkerchiefs had been stuffed in her mouth and kept there by a white dishtowel rolled up and tied across her open mouth. I knew that for a fact because I had taken her gag off and given her a drink, then re-gagged her before being caught myself. Our brothers had done it to us - my brother Tim and her brother Robby. And they had quite a laugh at our predicament, having sat us down together and tied our arms together before looping rope around and around our bodies to keep us together.

Finally, to both of our relief, they decided they had had enough fun at our expense. They untied us from each other, then loosened the ropes around Lisa's wrists. "That should be good enough for you to get loose, Lisa", my brother Tim said, and they both left laughing. I just sat there staring at Lisa, and she at me, as I realized they had just put me at her mercy.

For a moment after they were gone, Lisa just lay on her side looking up at me, then she began to struggle against the loose ropes around her wrists. Once her hands were free, she reached around and started untying her legs and feet, and finally, she untied her gag and spat out the large wad of handkerchiefs. Then she looked at me and I felt sure I was in for revenge for leaving her when I could have untied her.

"Well, Simon. What should I do?"

"Haaa-aaaah-nnnnnaaaaa!" I don't know I answered as best I could. My jaw was beginning to hurt, spread as it was around the enormous gag. She laughed, and then bent forward and began untying my feet. I sat there watching her, feeling very strange as she unwound the rope from around my ankles. Then she reached for my gag and untied it, slipping the knot from between my lips. Her fingers darted in an plucked the sodden bandannas from my mouth.

"Is that better?"

"Much", I replied. "You want to finish untying me?"

"I don't know," she said with an impish grin.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't untie me when you had the chance."

"Come on, Lisa. I-I just didn't want to..."

"What? Get tied up too? But it happened anyway!"

"Lisa..."

She cut me off by placing her hand gently over my mouth and said, "I'll let you go, Simon, if you'll promise we can play again sometime." My heart leaped, and as she untied me as her part of our bargain, I couldn't wait to fulfill the rest of it another time.

That other time came a few days later, on Saturday afternoon. Robby and Mikey, another one of my brother's friends, came over and they took off with Tim into the ravine behind our house. I suspected that they had a clubhouse of some sort hidden down in the trees, but I had never been able to find it, and the one time I had followed them, they caught me and tied me to a tree trunk. I was playing outside with some of my GI Joe action figures when Lisa walked into the backyard.

"What are you doing, Simon?"

"Nothing," I said.

She giggled. "I can see that. What do you want to do?"

I shrugged, wondering if she had something in mind.

"Want to see where Robby and Tim have their clubhouse?"

"Okay," I replied. I got up and she started toward the path, me close upon her heels. We walked down the path the three older boys had followed for about ten minutes before she stepped around a clump of shrubs and started down a steep incline at a very cautious pace. I followed her without a sound, not sure just how far away Tim and Robby and Mikey were, but not wanting to get their attention. At the bottom of the hill, I saw a very narrow and almost hidden trail that Lisa pointed down.

Very quietly, she said, "It's about two hundred yards that way. But be quiet, okay?"

I nodded and she started off down the trail again. Just minutes later, we came to a thick row of trees, and I could hear voices coming from the other side. She put her finger to her lips and began to sneak between the branches. As we approached the other side, I saw a less heavily wooded area with a canvas tent, a ladder, and a tree-house built about fifteen feet off the ground. So this is where they always disappeared to! I couldn't believe it!

I also couldn't believe what I saw. Robby and Mikey had my brother hog-tied on the ground, and gagged with a thick wooden stick between his teeth, held there by a rope wrapped around his head. He was shirtless and sweaty, and was getting very dirty as he wallowed around on his stomach trying to get loose. They were taunting him, challenging him to get loose, but I didn't think he had a chance. I was probably right, but I never knew for sure that day, because all of a sudden, I realized he was looking right at me. He shouted my name around the stick gag, and Robby and Mikey turned, searching the tree line for us. Lisa darted back up the trail, and I was quick to follow. We heard them shouting, but they didn't come after us.

Lisa was fast on her feet, darting up the trail, up the hillside, up the first trail, and by the time I caught up, she was sprawled out in the grass where she had first found me. I collapsed beside her, and both of us burst out laughing.

After we caught our breath, she rolled up on her side, propping her head up with her hand, and said, "So, you think your brother will get out of that?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I've never known him to get untied when Robby had a hand in it."

"Or you either, I expect." I flushed. "It's okay. I can't get loose when Robby ties me up, either."

"Does he tie you up a lot?"

Now Lisa blushed. "Not a lot, but..."

"Tim ties me up at least once a week."

"Do you ever get loose?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you ever get to tie him up?"

I laughed. "Sometimes."

"Does he get out."

I laughed again. "Sometimes."

"Do you think I could get out?"

Now I didn't know what to think. She stared down at me with those enormous blue eyes and smiled innocently, as if she had just asked if I wanted to share a bowl of ice cream or something. I thought for a minute, and then said, "I don't think you could."

"Well, why don't we try?" She leaped to her feet and held out her hand. "It's been a long time since I was tied up by someone nice."

We went in the front door, since I figured my Mom was in the kitchen. She heard me come in and said, "Simon, is that you?"

My heart pounded up into my throat, but I managed, "Yeah, Mom. I'm just going upstairs for a while."

"Have you seen your brother?"

I snickered, exchanging amused glances with Lisa, who had paused just up the stairs. "Yeah! He's down in the ravine with Robby and Mike."

"Okay." And that was the end of my conversation with my mother. I followed Lisa up the stairs and we went into my bedroom, where I closed the door and thumbed the lock. My sister Tiffany was around somewhere, and I certainly didn't want her walking in on this. I went straight to the closet and pulled out my own bondage bag, with my small collection of rope and handkerchiefs. Lisa watched me curiously as I turned to face her and said, "Well, where do you want to be tied up?"

She shrugged, looking around. "On the floor, I guess." And she went down on her knees. I dropped the backpack and knelt behind her, already pulling a rope out of my collection. I pulled her hands behind her back and placed them wrist to wrist, winding the rope several times around her hands, and then passing it around vertically to cinch the bindings tight. She kept looking over her shoulder to watch, which embarrassed me a little. I started to reach for a bandanna to blindfold her, but she saw what I was doing and protested.

"I never get to watch myself get tied up! Please don't blindfold me."

"Okay," I replied, but I didn't discard the bandanna. Instead, I pulled out another one and said, "Why don't I gag you now?"

She smirked. "Why do the prisoners always have to be gagged?"

"So they don't make any noise," I said matter-of-factly, wadding the one bandanna into a loose ball.

"But I can still make noise, even with all that in my mouth."

I hadn't actually thought of it that way, so I considered for a moment and said, "Well, then I guess it's to keep you from talking."

"Why don't you make it so I can't make any noise."

"I'm not sure I can."

She smiled. "Why don't you try. You're going to need more than just that." She nodded at the two bandannas.

I was eager to comply, so I pulled out all my handkerchiefs and bandannas, and selecting two of the larger ones, I folded them into a soft but enormous wad and held it up to her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and leaned forward to accept her gag, and I thrilled at watching her take the whole thing between her lips. I kept pushing until the entire wad disappeared, and then I picked up one of the other bandannas, folded it quickly and pressed it into her open mouth, cleaving her lips as I pulled the ends tightly together behind her head. She let out a little grunt, but when I leaned around to check her, she moaned and nodded, smiling with her eyes.

I noticed that there was a little room in front of the gag between her parted lips, so I wadded another handkerchief and pressed it in there, then held it with the palm of my hand as I folded another bandanna. This time when I tied it around her mouth, her lips were still showing, but there was no more room to stuff anything. She tested it with a grunt, and I knew I had to add still another layer to this if she really wanted to be muffled.

I folded one bandanna into a thick square pad and another into a wide strap. Placing the pad right over her mouth, I drew the strap across her mouth and tied it tightly, certain that this was as gagged as she was going to get. She tested it, and we were both satisfied with how little sound came out of her mouth.

There wasn't much left to do. I gathered some rope around her ankles, then again around her knees. Since the gag was so heavy, I didn't think I should restrict her more by hog-tying her, so I used the last of my rope to bind her arms down against her sides, looping the rope just under her breasts, and then I said, "There you go, Lisa. Let's see if you can get out of that." And what a time I had watching her!

Silent Simon