Silent Simon : 11 - Tied Together (mm/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 11 - Tied Together (mm/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
11 - Tied Together
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Tuesday, March 25th 2003 - 06:27:35 PM

Tied Together

In retrospect, I'm really not sure what I wanted to happen at that point. On the one hand, I knew what was coming for me at the hands of Robby and my brother Tim. On the other, this was my first chance to be in a tie-up game involving Lisa, whom I had fantasized about tying up for a long time. So watching her squirm in her own bondage, I put out a small effort to get away from Robby's grip, knowing that he wasn't going to let me go anyway.

He had his hand tightly over my mouth, and he had grabbed one of my wrists, twisting my arm up behind my back. I flailed at him with the other, until my brother Tim came around us and grabbed that wrist as well. An instant later, they had me face-down on the floor. Robby managed to hold both of my hands behind me in a single-handed grip while keeping me sufficiently quiet with his other one while Tim rummaged in their bag of toys for something to gag me with. He pulled out a handful of bandannas, having used his three white hankies to stuff in Lisa's mouth, and then reached back in for several lengths of rope. I knew I was in trouble.

Robby took his hand off my mouth, and an instant later, Tim shoved a wadded bandanna in. They didn't tie it, thinking the wad would keep me quiet long enough for them to tie my hands, and then they would make the gag more effective. From experience, I knew I could spit it out, but I chose not too. They crossed my wrists behind my back and tied them with rope, then ran the rope through my belt loop a couple of times before tying it off. Robby moved down and tied my feet together as well, and I watched my brother begin to fashion the gag that would soon be in my mouth.

He put two large red bandanna together and folded them on the diagonal, then folded them carefully into a narrow band. Next he slipped the band into a knot and pulled it tight. The knot was enormous! By then, Robby was finished with my feet and he pulled me into a sitting position, reaching around to clamp his hand over my mouth. For some reason, he always seemed to have his hand over somebody's mouth when we played. Not that I minded - much. But when he saw that Tim was about to gag me with the knot, he said, "Aw, that's not enough! Stuff another one in his mouth!"

I would have protested had I been able, but my brother Tim ignored my grunts as he wadded another bandanna and quickly shoved it in my mouth. Robby took the knotted one from him and placed the huge knot carefully between my teeth, pulling so tight I thought I would choke as the knot pressed the wadded bandannas deeper into my mouth. As he tied it off, I let out a strangled moan and looked at my brother imploringly. He just laughed. Then they did something I will never forget.

Robby stood up and said, "Let's get my sister down and tie them together."

"Cool", was all Tim said. I couldn't help but wonder if maybe he wanted to be tied to Lisa, too. I was glad it was me.

First they took off her blindfold. Her blue eyes were wide and somewhat chagrined. She looked at me and made some sound that made me think she was telling me I deserved exactly what I had gotten. I could have let her go, but I hadn't. They picked her up and set her down in the floor, positioning us back to back. Then to my surprise, they started tying our elbows together, her right to my left, my right to her left. Then they wrapped a longer rope around and around our arms and torsos, and there was absolutely nothing we could do. A minute later, I was bound back to back with the prettiest girl I knew, and my only complaint was that I couldn't see her.

Silent Simon