PH : 30 - Early Tie-up Game (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 30 - Early Tie-up Game (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
30 - Early Tie-up Game
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sunday, March 30th 2003 - 05:49:16 PM

Early Tie-up Game

Part I, Introduction

I must side with some of the recent posters who think there have been too many sleazy stories on this board lately. Some of you, Silent Simon and Memo (I have a hunch about you!) for instance, have tried to make the stories come back on track by posting GOOD ones about tie-up games. I will try to do the same by posting a story about me and my friends, a few years before most of my stories take place.

As introduction I re-post the first part of my first story of how I started to really get into tie-up games:

"My experience of tie-up games started at the age of about ten. I always spent the summers with my parents at our summer-place in the western parts of the country. We had a fairly big house on a large estate, just by a beautiful lake. The place was surrounded by vast forests of pine-, fir- and birch-trees as well as fields and meadows.

In a neighbouring house stayed three boys, the elder was my age and his younger brothers. Let`s call them Joe, Peter and Hank. At their place were
often also their uncle`s family with two girls, Sarah and Jenny. Sarah was my age and Jenny a year older.

We used to play many different games, but mostly it was cowboys and indians or pirates. Our "headquarters" was an old boat-house situated about half a mile from their house. It belonged to some old great-uncle who had been a part-time fisherman in the 50-ies. We were allowed to house a boat there, an old but large wooden row-boat, our pirate-ship.

The boat-house was just a heavenly place for kids like us. It was large with many storage rooms on the bottom floor and a room above where the old
great-uncle had made a "hiding-place" for himself. (We were told that he used to retreat to the boat-house to enjoy his pipe and brandy and "hide"
from his late wife!)"

Part II, Cow-boys and Indians

This story takes place when me and Joe were eleven. Our favourite games were "Cow-boys and Indians" or "War of the Roses". In "War of the Roses" we would be two teams, one team the hunted, one the hunters. The hunted had a treasure they hid somewhere and the hunters were supposed to capture them and "torture" the captives to tell the hiding-place of the treasure. The torture nearly always was tickle-torture. Usually we played me and Joe against Sarah and Jenny.

(For those of you not familiar with the personalities of me and my friends, please look in the archives for the old stories!)

The "Cow-boys and Indians" games were mostly the same, but here everyone were fair game to be captured. We would sneak around the woods and the area around the boat-house and anyone who was "killed" by an enemy became a prisoner. The prisoner was tied up and left somewhere for his/her friends to find and rescue.

Joe was the inventive guy in our gang. He always tried to invent new tie-up techniques or gags and his favourite guinea-pig was me. One afternoon we were alone in the boat-house, the girls were off somewhere together with their mom. As usual we were dressed in jeans and T-shirts and were barefoot. Going barefoot was one of the good things about spending summer in a place just by a lake with a big beach. We seldom wore shoes, never socks, not even when we played in the woods.

Part III, The Coat of Ropes

Joe and I were talking about our recent game where we had captured the girls and left them bound and gagged in a small clearing in the woods. They had managed to escape, by getting close, back-to-back and un-doing each other's wrists, they told us later.

Joe now declared he had invented a tie-up that would prevent that. He made me volunteer to be the first victim of his new technique, one he called the "rope-coat".

I was down on the floor with my wrists crossed behind my back. Joe tied them firmly as usual, chincing the rope between my wrists good. No slack there. He proceeded to cover the first rope with a second, longer one, winding it around my wrists, covering the knots of the first rope, then securing it around my waist several times.

When he was done with that he rolled my trouser-legs up a few turns and tied my ankles as firmly as my hands. Now tied hand and foot seemed to me un-escapable as it was, but there were more ropes to follow. Joe helped me to sit up with my legs bent. He got a very long and thick hempen rope and started to tie it loop after loop around my upper body, chincing it between my arms and body every fifth loop or so.

He continued like this until the rope was covering my entire upper body from my shoulders down to my waist. I must have looked like when Mickey Mouse or Goofy got tied up by the bad guy!

Joe continued by doing the same things with my legs, starting at my thighs and going down to my already bound ankles.

-Now there's a coat of ropes you'll never get out of! He said smiling widely, proud of his work.

It was true, I was totally covered in rope, and he had not made the mistake to just wind the rope around me, but chincing it as good as he could. I tried to twist my wrist, but I was totally immobile. I could turn my head and wiggle my toes, that was all.

Suddenly there was the sound of a bell ringing from the big house. Dinner time for the L-family. Joe quickly put a balled up rag in my mouth and tied a bandana over it, carefully adjusting its edges so they covered the rag and went behind my teeth. This made it impossible for me to spit the rag out.

-Bye bye! Joe said, I'll be back in an hour and see how you are doing.

Part IV, Helpless

I was totally helpless, there was nothing I could do to escape, I thought. From my sitting position I rolled over on my side and then on my stomach. I turned my head as much as I could to see how my hands were bound, but my wrists were completely covered in rope. I lifted my bare feet and saw the same there, rope covering my legs from my ankles to my bum.

I tried to twist and turn, but it was nearly impossible with all that rope around me. Usually when we were tied up we could get to our feet using the sofa, and then bunny-jump around the room to find something to cut the ropes with. Not this time.

I could just lay there on the floor and wait to be rescued. When the hour was up I heard happy voices outside. It was Joe and the girls returning from dinner. The girls laughed at me in my impossible predicament. They immediately jumped me and started to tickle my feet. This was something they loved to do, tickle a helpless prisoner. When they were done I was breathing heavily from laughing and giggling behind my gag. Joe and the girls un-tied me, it took a very long time, and we all agreed that the "coat of ropes" was a very good tie-up.

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sweden