Mac : 01 - Barefoot, Tied, and Tickled (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mac : 01 - Barefoot, Tied, and Tickled (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mac's stories
01 - Barefoot, Tied, and Tickled
Story index at the bottom

By Mac

Thursday, March 20th 2003 - 07:41:56 PM

Barefoot, Tied, and Tickled

This happened last week. I've lurked here for a while so thot I'd share.

My girlfriend and I were just messing around when we decided to let her tie me to a chair. This particular chair is a folding chair with round metal braces and legs but a wood seat and back. Its not very large but worked better than either of us expected.

My hands were tied behind my back (with old ties) and roped of to the vertical bracing on the back of the chair. I could move them a little, but not much and certainly not enough to get loose.

My feet were pulled back and actually rested on the back horizontal leg brace. My big toe was in front of the brace and all my other toes were behind. Basically, the round metal bar when between the big toes and other toes on each foot. She not only tied my ankles (with padding) to the chair, but actually tied my toes off to the bar. I don't know exactly how they were tied because I couldn't see them. But I do know, my feet were completely secured and I could neither curl them or flex them. They were completely immobile!

The funny thing about my girlfriend was that the first few times she ever tickled me, she would do it for literally seconds, then stop because she felt bad. But I have literally created a monster and those days are long gone. She actually scares me sometime with her ruthlessness!

Once I was secure, she just got very quiet and started by taking a small feather and slowly and lightly when up and down the sole of my left foot...over and over and over again. I'm very ticklish and I started laughing immediately. It was driving me crazy and I just wanted to crawl out of my skin! But she just continued, up and down, up and down for I don't know how long. All I could do was just sit and cackle my head off.

THEN she got to the right foot. Yes, there is a difference, at least for me. For some reason, my right foot is off the scale ticklish! Don't know why...it just is. The intensity increased ten fold if that is possible.

After the feather she just used one fingertip, not her nails, just the fingertip and lazily traced abstract designs all over my arches and soles. She knows this really gets to me. Sometimes just one foot, sometimes both at the same time. I started laughing and screaming for her to stop but she just laughed and said, "Oh come on, you know you like it!" It was really getting to me but she just tickled away.

Then her long nails came into play. She just started lightly scritching in my arches, then the ball and heel, then randomly. Not hard, just very lightly. She even got just the tips of my toes which nearly sent me into a panic. It was agony, fun, but agony none the less. Then she would rake up and down both soles at once. I was laughing, screaming, and rocking so hard that the chair nearly fell over. She started laughing, truly enjoying herself. Then she went in for the kill. She started scrabbling deep into the ball of my foot with her nails and didn't stop. It tickled so bad I began to see white and then honetly I saw plaid!!! I don't know if anyone else has ever experienced that or not. I couldn't even talk, beg, or plead. Thankfully she didn't do it too alful long though it seemed like and eternity! She would take me to that point and then start the fingertip stroking along my arch. She took me back and forth that way a few times, tickling and scrabbling fast and furious and then slow, light, delicate strokes. She was very methodical and merciless, tickling every inch of my very ticklish feet.

Finally, she went for the gold. I have a horrible tickle spot on each foot. When it is lightly touched, tickled, or stroked, I truly lose it from mad cackling to screaming laughter. She began to lightly stroke, with the skin of her fingertip, the little spot right in front of the heel, but in the arch. Its a spot no bigger than a nickle. I couldn't move, my feet could not move at all. I was completely helpless. She just layed behind me on the floor and tickled nothing but that spot. Very softly, very lightly. If I could have rocketed off the chair I would have. It was like a jolt of electricity that went straight to my brain but wouldn't stop. Eventually, I lost all strength and sagged forward in my chair laughing and sobbing at the same time. She had really tickled me to my limit and beyond. I have been tickled a lot longer. This experience was about 25 minutes, but it was definitely one of the most extreme.

Mac
USA
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Truly great story.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I love this story. I wish a girl would tie me up and tickle me like that!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic