Dragon Warrior : 04 - Three Captives, in the evening (M/FFF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dragon Warrior : 04 - Three Captives, in the evening (M/FFF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dragon Warrior's stories
04 - Three Captives, in the evening
Story index at the bottom

By Dragon Warrior

Sunday, March 16th 2003 - 07:23:18 PM

Three Captives, in the evening

Hi again, everyone. It's me again, managed to find enough time to post the semi-continuation of the last post I put up on this site. And yes, it involves all of the girls (Amy, Deanna, and Jasmine... read the last post for descriptions).

During the afternoon we had watched a lot of movies, mostly old 80's action movies like Steel Dawn, Blood Sport, and Running Man... stuff like that. I cooked the girls a nice Italian dinner: baked ziti with Italian sausage and meatballs.

"Is there anyway I can steal you away from these two? To keep for myself?" asked Jasmine after she finished.

"Oh hell no," said Amy, coming up behind me and massaging my shoulders. Oh, man did that feel wonderful, and I closed my eyes and let my head loll forward a little.

"Yeah, we all get to share him," said Deanna, pushing my chair back and sitting in my lap facing me, rubbing my chest softly.

"Mmmmmm... what did I do to deserve all this?" I asked, hoping they wouldn't stop.

"Cause you've always been so loving and gentle with us," murmurred Deanna, tilting my head up and kissing me deeply.

At the same time I felt Amy's lips brush along my neck as she massaged down my back.

After a minute or so Deanna broke the kiss. "Wait, D," I said. "What about Jasmine? I mean I thought you were more into her right now... I don't want to hurt either of you're feelings."

Jasmine walked over, I guess after having cleaned up, and put her hand on my cheek. "Hey there, big guy. Deanna loves you too, and since I love her I won't take her away from you. Besides, their is something I've been dying to do for a long time now."

"What?" I asked, looking up at her slightly confused.

"This," she smiled, tilting my head up and giving me a deep kiss. Man, was I in heaven. Three hot girls... one kissing me, one rubbing my chest, and one massaging my back.

"Mmmmm, nice," she laughed when the kiss ended.

I honestly had to gasp for breath a little when she broke the kiss. "Okay, I'm dead, right? This is heaven, isn't it?"

Deanna giggled. "Nah, but we are your little angels right?"

"And your angels want a little adventure tonight," purred Amy into my ear.

"This morning wasn't enough?" I laughed.

"No that just made us want it more," said Deanna, giving me another soft kiss.

"Well, far be it from me to deny the wishes of three beautiful girls." Deanna and Amy let me get up, and I went to the basement to get all the ropes and bandanas that we had left down there from the morning. When I got back upstairs all the girls had disappeared to go change.

I looked up when the girls came back and had to stare, as usual. They were all wearing bikini style underwear. Amy's was black, Deanna's was a dark blue, and Jasmine's was dark grey. I can't say enough how beautiful these girls are. Or how special they are.

Jasmine gave me a soft kiss, then turned around and put her hands behind her back. I proceeded to tie her up very tight, wrists behind her back and looping three coils of rope round her wast very snug. Then I tied her elbows touching behind her back, then wrapped rope round her torso just above and just below her breasts. I sat her down and crotch roped her nice and tight, enjoying her little moan as I drew the rope snug, then tied her legs at her ankles, calves, knees, and thighs. Then I stuffed two small facecloths into her mouth and cleave gagged her with a bandana so tight it pulled back the corners of her mouth a lot. I placed a gentle kiss on her gagged lips once I was done.

I tied up Deanna next exactly the same way, then Amy, kissing each of them on their gagged lips once I finished tying them. They looked up at me with big, expressive eyes, moaning behind their gags because they knew how much of a turn on it was for me.

For the next couple of hours I took turns softly kissing the girls and caressing them, and running my hand through their hair. Whenever I would pay attention to one, the other two would nuzzle each other. Then I teased them for I don't know how long, tugging on their crotch ropes enough to get them worked up each time, before moving on to the next, until they were all moaning and panting, whimpering to me.

Finally I took pity on them and sent them over the edge, holding them one by one until they stopped trembling. I sat off to one side and watched them for another hour, as they nuzzled each other and tried to kiss each other's gagged lips.

Slowly I untied them, leaving the gags for last. Great was my surprise though that when I went to ungag them, they pushed my hands away. They nuzzled me for a while with their gagged lips... man was that an incredible feeling.

Finally though they did ungag themselves and what followed cannot be posted... suffice it to say though it was the most incredible night I ever had to that point in my life.

Hope you enjoyed, cause more stories are forthcoming.

Dragon Warrior
USA