Charlie Mason : 04 - Kidnapped (Ff/m, f/m, mm+/ff+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Charlie Mason : 04 - Kidnapped (Ff/m, f/m, mm+/ff+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Charlie Mason's stories
04 - Kidnapped
Story index at the bottom

By Charlie Mason

Saturday, March 22nd 2003 - 12:38:12 AM

Kidnapped

Hi, here is another story about my summer with Aunt Mary.

We hadn't played any tie up games for a couple of days, so when Melony and a few of the neighborhood kids suggested a capture the flag type game, I readily joined. Rules were this: two people would be tied up and kidnapped to one of the other team member's houses. Aunt Mary and Melony's Mom were the "Generals". Melony and Joe, who I had met before, were the captains, assigned to guard the prisoner and protect the general. Melony's friends Ann, Sue,and Betty made up the soldiers on her team, and Bill, Harry, George, and I were the soldiers on Aunt Mary"s team. The object of the game was to rescue the prisoner, and capture the General and the captain. You also could tie up any soldier you captured. The captains were allowed to pick the prisoners.

Aunt Mary chose Betty, and Melony chose me. Aunt Mary and Bill who was chosen captain of our team took Betty into our house. Melony and her Mom proceded to blindfold me, and tie my hands and elbows behind my back. They walked me to Melony's Mom's car and drove around for a while. Melony said that by driving me around, I wouldn't know whose house I was out in case someone rescued me or if I got loose and escaped. I mummphed but Melony told me to be quiet since I was her prisoner and had to do everything she said or I wouldn't get lunch.

When we got to our destination, Melony and her Mom took me out of the car and into what they called Command Headquarters. Melony said that she and her Mom had a special way to tie me so that if someone came to rescue me and capture them, they'd have a hard time. (The order of rescue/capture was tie up the Captain who had to protect the general and stay and guard the prisoner no matter what. The General could run from headquarters. The prisoner could be recaptured and the captain rescued as long as the General was still free. Both the Captain and General had to be captured and the prisoner untied to end the game.)

When we got in the house, Melony and her Mom tied me from head to toe. Melony tied my hands and arms, and them used a separate rope to retie them again but this rope went also was tied around my body.

When Melony was done, her Mom said,we're not going to make your rescue easy. She proceeded to wrap me in duct tape head to foot. I was laid down on a bed to the laughter of Melony and her Mom. Melony remarked that I looked like a Mummy, then put the radio on and she and her Mother said bye. Don't plan on being rescued!!! Then I heard the door close. I mummphed and tried to wiggle free, but it was impossible. Melony and her Mom kept checking in on me, and kept laughing and saying, see, we've made it impossible to save you. I kept trying to wiggle free, but to no avail.

Continued next time

, who I had met a few days before, were the captains, in charge of the "captured person and to protect the general.

Charlie Mason
cmason1069
USA

---------------------------------------------

Friday, April 11th 2003 - 01:09:12 AM

Kidnapped part 2

It's been since March 22,since I posted part one. Sorry for the delay.

When we left I was tied and taped at Melony"s team's headquarters which was actually her house. It was lunch time, so Melony brought me some food. She took the gag off and said I'll feed you your lunch, but you have to promise you won't yell for help, or the tape goes back on. I nodded yes and she took the gag off and fed me. She kept telling me there was no way I could escape and that her team would win. I told her you wait until we do win. After lunch, Melony put some show (which I forget) that she liked on the TV. She regagged me and sat on the bed beside me and put her arm around me. So I'm 2 years older she said (she was 12, I was 10) but you're cute. I actually liked her arm around me and nodded and mumphhed yes.
We were watching the TV for a while and I heard some noise outside. Melony yelled Mom, run so you don't get captured.

I heard the back door open and close, and then my team mates,Harry and George came in the room and said "You're caught Melony, don't move. Harry took took the covering off my eyes and I saw George putting tape around Melony's hands and feet so she couldn't escape and put a sock in her mouth so she couldn't talk. Harry took the tape off my mouth and I looked at Melony and said "you said I would't escape? Ha ha!". George said "I'll tie her up good now." Melony looked a little frightened. George was a little older and bigger than us and could look intimidating. (Actually, he was an ok guy, but Melony and I didn't know him that well yet.) I said George, I should have the right to tie her up, since she tied me. Ah, I want to he said. Melony was giving me a pleading look. Hey George, I said, I claim her as my prisoner and that gives me the right to tie her up after Harry unties me. George reluctantly agreed and Melony looded relieved.

After Harry finished untying me, I looked out the window and I saw Bill, Joe, and Aunt Mary walking Melony's tied up mother back to the house. I look surprised that Joe and Aunt Mary were there, but Joe said, we captured everybody else and they're tied up at my place. My mom promised she wouldn't untie them.

Aunt Mary and the guys proceeded to tape Mary's mom up like a mummy. I went over to Melony, took the sock out of her mouth and replaced it with tape. I then taped her up, with her hands taped to her side so she wouldn't be tied just like her mom. We walked Melony and her mom back to Joe's house where we finished taping their legs so they were all taped up. The other girls were taped liked mummies. I also taped Melony to a chair on the patio and sat with my arm around her until dinner. This time I fed her, each of the guys fed one of the girls and Aunt Mary fed Melony's Mom. After dinner it was decided that all the prisoners had to do one thing for their captors. Melony's mom had to clean our house. Melony had to clean my room.

More stories to come later. Sorry it took so long to post this one. I'll be better next time, and give a full description of Aunt Mary and how Melony and I tied her up for a day.

Charlie Mason
cmason1069
USA