Angie Federico : 24 - Turning The Tables (f/ffm, ffm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 24 - Turning The Tables (f/ffm, ffm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
24 - Turning The Tables
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Sunday, February 16th 2003 - 08:05:40 PM

Turning The Tables

Sorry this took so long to post, but like I said before I've have been real busy.

As Sharyn left me on the bed to squirm against the ropes, I heard the door open. It was Sharyn who had returned.

"Oh I almost forgot, I better tie your feet to the bed. I don't want you to hop around too much!"

Sharyn took a length of rope & tied one end to my ankles & the other end to Nicole's bedpost. Now there was no way to get off the bed to try & escape.

Sharyn then left for good & I went to work on trying to free the ropes around my wrists. Sharyn had done an expert job. I fought hard, but the knots wouldn't budge. I was left to face the inevitable tickle torture.

About ten minutes later, I heard a voice outside the door. Sharyn had returned & then I heard a mmmpphing sound. Nicole had been captured! The door then opened. Sharyn led Nicole into her own room & dropped her on her bed next to me. Nicole was giggling behind the bandana that was tied tight in her mouth. And like mine, her hands were also tied behind her back. Sharyn then tied her bare ankles together & then tied them to the bedpost as well.

"Okay, one to go. I must admit, you guys did a great job in tying him up. All I have to do is get him up here"

Sharyn then left the room again. I mmmppphhhed over at Nicole to wiggle around so her wrists were touching mine. She mmmppphhhed back as she wiggled on her bed & found my knots. We had to work quickly, but no sooner than we had tried to get free, Sharyn had returned with Jimmy, who was still bound & gagged.

"Oh I see you two trying to escape, that will just make your punishment longer"

I just looked at Nicole with wide eyes. We were going to get it big time!

Sharyn then re-tied Jimmy's ankles together & also to the bed. It was amazing that all three of us fit on it, but thinking of it, there was no room for us to go.

"Okay, who's first huh?"

Sharyn then started in on Nicole & Jimmy's feet at the same time. Nicole squealed & squirmed as much as she could. Jimmy was grunting & squirming as well. Sharyn then gave out an evil laugh as she started tickling my soles. I squealed loudly & was basically on top of my best friend. Sharyn's touch was way too sensitive for me as I almost fell sideways off the bed. I heard Nicole giggle as Sharyn caught me & placed me face down on the bed. Her nails lightly tickled all the sensitive areas of my feet. I just buried my head in one of Nicole's pillows. Biting down on the gag, I squealed louder. This just made Sharyn go longer on me. Not to be outdone, Now she tickled Nicole at the same time. There was nothing we could do as Sharyn tickled me & Nicole for a good ten minutes. My feet & legs were worn out from her touch. Then she tickled Jimmy again. Just when I thought it was over, Sharyn made an announcement.

"I'm not done with you guys yet. I'll be back in a little while with a surprise"

With that she left the room again. I was exhausted but managed to wiggle towards Nicole's wrists. About five minutes later, I managed to free Nicole. Nicole then freed her gag.

"Oh man, she's the one that needs to get it good!" Nicole said as she quickly freed my wrists. I then freed the gag from my mouth.

"You're right about that Nic" As I then quickly untied my feet & the rope tying them to the bedpost. Nicole was free as well as she looked at her brother still bound & gagged next to us.

"Are you going to behave James? We're going to get Sharyn back"

Jimmy shook his head to say that he would. Nicole then untied her brother. A few minutes later, we heard Sharyn in the hallway. I could hardly contain my excitement as Sharyn entered the room carrying the feather duster.

"Hey!!" Sharyn yelled as Nicole & myself tackled her onto the bed. Jimmy then stuffed a wad of cloth into her mouth & tied a bandana tightly over it & knotted it behind her head. Meanwhile, me & Nicole were tying Sharyn's wrists as tight as we could behind her back. Then her ankles were tied.

"Let's hog-tie her!" Nicole shouted as Sharyn let out a loud mmmppphhh in our direction. Soon Sharyn was hog-tied & ready to be tickled. All three of started tickling Sharyn at once. Jimmy got one foot & leg & I got the other, while Nicole started in on Sharyn's sides.

Sharyn twisted as much as she could & squealed into her gag at us as we worked her over good. For about fifteen minutes, Sharyn was our victim. Even Jimmy was on our side for once. Maybe we had a common enemy after all. About a half-hour later, we freed Sharyn who spent the rest of the night ignoring us. Maybe she was plotting revenge? It would be awhile until we found that out.

It might be a week or two before I can post the next story due to my schedule.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA