Angie Federico : 23 - The Babysitter Dilemma (ff/m, f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 23 - The Babysitter Dilemma (ff/m, f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
23 - The Babysitter Dilemma
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Thursday, February 6th 2003 - 06:23:50 PM

The Babysitter Dilemma

After Jimmy had escaped us & ran off, Nicole had plotted to get him once & for all.

It was about a week later & Nicole's mother was gone for the weekend, but instead of leaving Nicole in charge, she had Sharyn of all people, come and stay the weekend. I could only wonder what was going to happen this time. I knew my brothers were working all weekend, so that cut down the chances Sharyn had to turn against us, besides, we were going to capture Jimmy. Being bound, gagged & tickled all summer made Nicole & me more determined to play the "other" role & not get captured again. This would turn out to be half-right. Staci was also gone for the weekend, so she had to miss out. Jimmy was in the basement playing video games, when we decided to put the plan into motion. Sneaking downstairs, Nicole had rope in her pocket & I carried a bandana & extra cloth in mine.

Checking for Sharyn, and hearing her on the phone in the other room, we eased open the basement door. Nicole was usually giggling by now, but this time she was serious. Sneaking down the stairs, we could see Jimmy fully engaged in his game. Nicole put her finger up to her lips at me as we tiptoed across the room. Jimmy had no idea what was about to happen.

Nicole then reached down & clamped her hand over his mouth.

"Grrrmmpphhh!!!" Jimmy was trying to say as I wadded some cloth up & then stuffed it into his mouth as his sister removed her hand. Nicole then grabbed him & held him tight, while I finished the gag by tying the bandana over the wad in his mouth tightly.

"Don't fight us brother dear!" Nicole said as she jerked his hands behind him as I helped. Nicole crossed his wrists & tied rope around his wrists about five times before securing some tight knots. I was holding his legs, as he was trying to kick me.

"So you want to play, James?" Nicole added as she then removed his socks & started tickling his bare feet.

"Mmmpphhh!!" was all Jimmy could muster as Nicole worked on his feet

"Let me tie his feet Ang"

Nicole then took more rope & tied his ankles together. Then she stood up.

"Who do you want to go first Jimmy?" Nicole asked him knowing he couldn't answer.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on him as Jimmy let out another loud grunt.

"I think he said both of us Nicole!"

"Sounds good to me!"

Nicole & I both kneeled on the carpeted floor & then proceeded to give Jimmy what he deserved, a good old fashioned tickling! Jimmy tried to speak, but couldn't because of the wad of cloth behind the bandana. I just hoped that his carrying on & loud grunting wasn't loud enough to alert Sharyn. For about ten minutes or so, we worked Jimmy's feet & toes to no end. Nicole was taunting her brother endlessly, calling him a brat & etc. She even scolded him again for reading her diary a couple of months back. We were having too much fun, when we heard the cellar door open.

"Hey what's going on down there?" It was Sharyn. We took no chances & hid behind an old couch on the other side of the room. Jimmy grunted loudly as Sharyn descended the stairs.

"Hey! Where are you guys? Poor Jimmy, don't you look helpless!"

Nicole started to giggle & I had to cover her mouth with my hand.

"Nicole! Angie! Come on out. I don't think Jimmy's had enough yet"

Nicole & me look at each other shocked. We hopped up from behind the couch to see Sharyn starting to tickle Jimmy! Nicole then ran over & started to tickle his sides. I joined Sharyn in working on his feet.

"Three on one, what do you think of that Jimmy?" Sharyn asked him. A muffled mmmppphhh was his reply. We went on like this for about five minutes when Sharyn stopped.

"Do you have a feather Nicole?"

"No I don't"

"The feather duster!" I replied "It's in your room Nic, let me get it"

"Let me see what else I can find. Watch your brother Nicole" Sharyn added as she followed me up the stairs. Jimmy was mmmppphing loudly at the prospect of getting tickled by the feather duster.

I made it to Nicole's room & found the feather duster, I turned to leave the room but I jumped at the site of Sharyn who blocked my escape. Then a sense of "Oh no, not again!" came over me. Sharyn quickly grabbed me & covered my mouth with her hand.

"Time to really have some fun, as soon as I get Nicole as well"

I couldn't believe this. Sharyn was prepared as she took a wad of cloth from her pocket & quickly stuffed it into my mouth. She then took a red bandana that she had on Nicole's dresser & Tightly cleave-gagged me with it. All I could do was to make grunting noises behind the gag. She then put me face down on Nicole's bed & pulled my hands behind my back.

"Thanks for tying up Jimmy for me, now all I have to do is get Nicole & then all of you brats will be taught a nice, long tickle lesson!"

I started to struggle as Sharyn tied my wrists tightly together. She had learned a lot about knot tying by being out with Tim. My struggling only made it worse. Sharyn then tied my ankles together, but not before taking off my socks. She then tickled my bare feet with the feather duster. I squealed & squirmed all over Nicole's bed, biting down on the gag. She then stopped & left the room. I was her prisoner & soon Nicole as well as Jimmy would join me!

To Be Continued.....

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA