Valerie : 05 - My little brother (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Valerie : 05 - My little brother (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Valerie's stories
05 - My little brother
Story index at the bottom

Valerie

Sunday, February 23rd 2003 - 08:34:16 PM

My little brother

My husband and I have been reading this site for years. We have been actively involved in playing bondage games since we started dating some 22 years ago. I am now 40 and a mother of three. I knew I liked to be tied up when I first found a detective magazine (it belonged to my uncle) with my cousins.

After my cousins moved away I had a playmate drought. One day my brother was home with a friend of his and they had just joined boyscouts. This was 4-5 years later and I was 14 my brother was 10 and his friend was 11. They had learned how to tie knots for some rank they were trying to make. I know mom was somewhere around the house...anyway they decided they wanted to want to tie me up. They chased me around the house for a few minutes and I let them catch me. It didn't take long for them to tie my hands behind me. I would run away from them and they would chase me. I ran into mom in the hallway. I still remember her saying "how sweet you are" because I was playing with my little brother. She chuckled at my situation, and said, "I hope he appreciates you." He caught me while I was talking to her and then he asked her for a cloth or rag...she got him a scarf...which he promptly put in my mouth and tied behind my head. The two of them (Chad, the friend and Robbie, my brother) walked me downstairs, very proudly, one on each arm.

I was a good foot taller than both of them. My hub says I should mention that I am tall, slender and almost always wore short shorts which I was wearing then. I had also pretty much fully developed (Thank you honey). Anyway I sat on the couch while they tied my feet and legs. We watched some stupid cartoons, Mom walked by a few times and commented on how I hadn't been that quiet in a long time. I would grunt back a response. I honestly had a lot of fun. They sat on the arm of the couch and acted big and important checking my ropes and gag and then retying me occasionally.

Eventually Chad had to go so they untied me and I went on about the day. I was surprised at how tingly the whole thing made me...it was like a big adventure. I noticed, Chad was very aware I was a girl...it probably made it more fun...as he would touch occasionally where he shouldn't. I was wearing a spagetti strapped top (no bra) and shorts. Essentially he copped a feel I guess I have to say, but it was very brief.

We probably played this game 5-6 times over that summer. One time mom wasn't home and they got me in the basement and tied me hand and foot to a pole in the middle of the room. My perverted husband loves this part, I lost some of my clothes. He tells me I do too and I guess he is right. I wont go into details for this other than to say there wasn't anything left to the imagination.

I hope you enjoyed my early adventures. I have to say it has gotten better as I have grown older.

Valerie
valgal969@aol.com
USA, Tennessee

---------------------------------------------------

Friday, February 28th 2003 - 07:02:04 AM

I babysat growing up

I have to tell you after the last my last post and a few emails from readers, I think my husband and I have found a great place to share our experiences. When I was 13 through about 16,17 ish. I did a number of babysitting jobs for neighbors and friends of my parents. Most were fairly uneventful. There was on boy I babysat, Billy he was maybe 8-9 ish. I dont know how it happened but he got the idea he was going to tie me up. We used some old ragsand stuff..eventually we found some old shoe laces. He tied my hands behind me and my feet together. Then he used a rag to gag me with. He had great fun looking at me and ordering me to sit up or just do things...I had to hop into the kitchen. The bonds were really not bad. After a while he pulled the gag off (not tht it worked anyway, but I acted like it did)and we decided if I got out I would tie him up. Which I promptly did.

I don't remember if it was my idea or his but he came out of his bedroom in only his underware. I had him stand in front of me and I tied his hands behind him. He then turned around and I tied his feet together. Then I noticed the little bulge in his shorts. I remember being tickled knowing that he was so turned on. We tried a number of gags on him....unlike me if they didn't work he didn't pretend like they did. We found I could tape a ping pong ball in his mouth and he couldn't get it out or say a word. I thoguth that was a lot of fun and had a great time teasing him about his situation. It was very obvious he enjoyed it. He probably stayed tied up for the best part of a couple hours. I dont think he wanted me to untie him. to my knowledg he never told anyone about our little game and I never mentioned except to my husband and now here.

Valerie
valgal969@aol.com
USA, Tennessee