Charlie Mason : 03 - Summertime with Aunt Mary (FF/Fm, Ff/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Charlie Mason : 03 - Summertime with Aunt Mary (FF/Fm, Ff/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Charlie Mason's stories
03 - Summertime with Aunt Mary
Story index at the bottom

By Charlie Mason

Sunday, February 22nd 2003

Summertime with Aunt Mary Part 1.

It's been since Nov. since I posted, but here is another story about my Aunt Mary and me.

About a week after my last story ended with Aunt Mary and her friend Jean tying me up and burring me in the sand at the beach, my Aunt invited me to stay with her at my Grandmother's summer house for a few weeks. As I had said earlier, my aunt stayed with me a lot when my parents were on business trips and we always had a lot of fun. We promised that during my stay, we'd play more tie up games, so I was real excited to go. There were also several kids my own age that lived up there that I had played with in the past.

My mother dropped me off at my Aunt's on a Saturday. My Grandmother was there so mom stayed and we all spent the day at the beach. I saw Grandma and my Mother talking a lot and laughing about something, but had no idea what. The beach was private and boarded by some trees for further privacy and shade. I remember Aunt Mary had on a red two piece bathing suit, which to a boy my age made her look hot. After lunch, Mom and Grandmom asked Aunt Mary and me to go back to the house for some sun tan lotion. As we were walking back, we heard them both laughing about something.

Aunt Mary and I got the lotion and were walking back to the beach where we were surprised by Grandma and my mother, who each had a roll of clothesline and duct tape in their hands. My mother tied my hands behind my back and Grandma did the same to Aunt Mary. We heard about your adventures last week, Grandma said, so your we thought we'd join the fun. By now Aunt Mary's and my hands were securely taped behind our backs. They blindfolded and tape gagged our mouths and taken for a walk. After a short walk, Grandma said to mom, here's a good spot. My mother sat me down and taped my feet and said wait here. I heard Aunt Mary mmmphing, and then my mother coming, untaping my feet, helping me up, walking me over and standing me against a tree. She and Grandma untaped my hands and tied them to Aunt Mary's, who had already been tied to the tree. Next, I felt the clothsline being tied around my body to the tree, but in two different directions. Mom and Grandma were each using their closeline to secure my aunt and me to the tree. When they were done, they told us we had 2 hours to escape. If we didn't, we'd be in for further punishment, and left.

My Aunt mmphhed to me and I mmphed back. We couldn't move, talk or see and we knew we were in trouble and had our work cut out for us as we didn't know what grandma or mom had in store for us.

Part two in a couple of days. Let me know if you like this story so far.

Charlie Mason
cmason1069@aol.com
usa

---------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 23rd 2003 - 11:44:52 PM

Summertime With Aunt Mary, Part 2

Aunt Mary and I tried to wiggle to loosen the ropes, but weren't having any luck. I heard my Grandma and mom talking and thought I really wasn't ready to be untied. Grandma and Mom pulled the tape gags off and asked if we wanted a drink. We both said yes and we were given soda thru a straw. After finishing, Grandma said, I see you two haven't made any progress in the past half hour. Oh well, keep trying. We'll bring you some more soda later. I'm going to save you the peeling off your gag each time we bring you a drink, How? I managed to get in. This way she said. I heard a long strip of tape being pulled off, and heard it being put on Aunt Mary and continuing around the tree gagging me. There was one difference. The tape had a small hole in the middle. Grandma said this way, I can just stick the straw in your mouth without taking off the gag. Aunt Mary and I mummphed away, but to no avail. Now besides not being able to move any part of our bodies, our heads were taped together by the gag which was wound around the tree. We were totally immobile. Grandma and mom came back about every half hour to see if we were ok and give us soda. Finally, Grandma told us we only had a half hour left or else we would be subject to any punishment she and my mom decided on.

Aunt Mary kept trying to wiggle, but to no avail. Finally, we heard someone coming. I thought it was Grandma and Mom coming to untie us. Instead, a girl's voice said Hi Mary, your Mom wasn't kidding when she said you were tied up when I asked where you were. Aunt Mary mmmphed. Is that your nephew tied behind you? Aunt Mary mmmphed again. Hi, I'm Melony, the girl said to me. I've been waiting to meet you. I like to be tied up too. I started mmmphing to her. She laughed and said, you two have yourselves in a real mess. Let me go back to my house and see if I can help free you. I know what will happen if you don't get loose by four. She started giggling and left.

I was wondering what she knew. Aunt Mary and I had no chance of escaping. The two sets of ropes tied in opposite directions made it impossible so we both stopped trying to wiggle and wondered if Melony would make it back in time.

Conclusion next time. Please let me know if you like this story. Thanks

Charlie Mason
cmason1069@aol.com
USA

------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 27th 2003 - 11:10:29 PM

Summertime With Aunt Mary Part 3

When we left, Aunt Mary and I were hopelessly tied, blindfolded and gagged to a tree, with only a half hour left to escape before subject to further punishment. A neighborhood girl, Melony, found us and offered to go back to her house and get something to help us escape.

Melony left and I heard Aunt Mary mummph to me, which I interpreted that we might be getting the help we needed to escape. After a few minutes, we heard someone coming and hoped it was Melony. WRONG. It was Mom and Grandma. Mom said, well, since you haven't made any progress, we thought we'd let you loose for a little while before your punishment for not escaping. Then I hear Grandma say, oh, hi Melony. Hi Gram (she called my Grandma Gram), I brought you the handcuffs that you wanted. Aunt Mary and I knew we were done for.

Mom, Grandma, and Melony untied us. Grandma cut the long tape gag so we were free from the tree, but we were still blindfolded and gagged. OK, Mom said. Part of your punishment is you can't take off your blindfolds or gags. Next, I felt one handcuff being put on and another being attached to someone else. I heard the same thing happening to Aunt Mary. Melony said to me you're my prisoner for the rest of the night. I mummphed and nodded yes. Mary will have a special punishment later. Melony and I walked handcuffed together back to Grandma's house. Aunt Mary was behind us and in the same situation. When we got to the house, Melony took me to a chair, took off her handcuff, and told me to sit down. I heard Grasndma tell Aunt Mary the same thing.

Melony handcuffed my hands behind the back of the chair, tied my feet and legs together, and then took a rope and tied it around my hands and the chair and then tied it to my feet. She took my blindfold off, and I saw Aunt Mary in the same situation.

Melony was 12, two years older than me, with long blond hair and blue eyes. She gave me a cute smile when she took the blindfold off. I'll be back in a few minutes she said. I'm going to help your Mom make dinner.

After a few minutes, Mom, Grandma and Melony came out with the meat for the grill. Doesn't this look good? Melony said to me. I just mummphed.

When Dinner was ready, Melony said, I'll be right back. I've got to tell my Mother to come over. Don't go away. By the time Melony and her Mom returned, dinner was on the table, but Aunt Mary and I were still tied up. Melony's Mom smiled at me and said hi, and said hi to Aunt Mary. Everyone sat down at the table and started eating. Melony looked at me and said, I'll feed you after we're all done if you promise to be good. I mummphed and nodded yes. Oh Mary, Melony continued, we have a special surprise for you. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall guy coming up the walk. Meet my brother, Fred. He's home from college for the summer.

Aunt Mary looked and squirmed to try to get free. Hi Mary, Fred said. I've been wanting to meet you. Aunt Mary mummphed wildly. Fred picked up the chair she was tied to and said, nice meeting you folks. We'll be back later, and carried Aunt Mary, still tied to the chair, away.

After everybody finished eating, Melony took my gag off and said, since you've been good, I'll feed you dinner, and then, if you eat all your food, I'll untie you for the rest of the night, but you're still my prisoner for tomorrow.

This was the first time I was ever fed a meal while tied up, but I really enjoyed it. After I finished, Melony untied me, and since my Mom and Grandma had to leave, we and her Mom went over to her house, until Aunt Mary returned from being "captured" by Melony's brother Fred.

So ends this saga of Summertime with Aunt Mary. Hoped you liked it. Any comments appreciated. If you enjoyed this, I have more to tell about that summer.

Charlie Mason
cmason1069@aol.com
USA
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, March 4th 2003 - 05:36:21 PM

What Happened to Aunt Mary

I've had a couple of questions as to what happened to Aunt Mary when Fred carried her away. Here is the story:

To recap, Fred, Melony's brother, carried Aunt Mary away, tied to the chair at dinner time. a few minutes later we heard the roar of a car peeling out and Melony said that's Fred and Mary. He told me he was going to kidnap her and take her to the drive in (yes, there were still a few drive in theater's left in the late 50's and early 60's) and untie her there. I was still tied and gagged so couldn't ask any questions.

Well, since Mom and Grandma had to leave, I went over to Melony's until Fred and Aunt Mary returned. Melony and I both fell asleep watching TV, but around midnight, heard Fred's car return. He walked in, carrying Aunt Mary, who was still tied and gagged.

Hi guys, Fred said. Aunt Mary Mumphhed. I decided I'd untie Mary for the movies, but she was being bad, so I had to tie her up again and bring her home. Aunt Mary had a gleem in her eye, so I knew she was ok. Fred put her on the couch and took off the gag. Aunt Mary smiled and told us to go to bed. Melony's mom let me sleep in the spare room. We tried to peak downstairs to see what was going on, but Aunt Mary (still tied up) saw us and told us if we didn't go back to bed, we'd be in the same prediciment as she was. Melony and I ran to our rooms, and fell asleep.

More to come
Charlie Mason
cmason1069@aol.com
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic