ssjtrunks : 03 - Long day (F/m, FFff/m, m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ssjtrunks : 03 - Long day (F/m, FFff/m, m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

ssjtrunks's stories
03 - Long day
Story index at the bottom

By ssjtrunks

Sunday, February 16th 2003 - 05:30:50 AM

Long day

Alright people. Sorry that I have not posted any stories lately, but i've been extremely busy and have had no chance to spend an extended period of time on the computer. Alrighty, i'll tell you about my most embarrassing tie up experience.

It was a sunday, and if I remember correctly it was supposed to be somewhat cold outside. I had hung out with jenn and amy the day before, and both of them didn't mention coming over the next day, so I thought it was just gonna be me and my aunt, a 36 year old blond haired beauty. I was looking foward to it, because my aunt sometimes let me tie her up, and sometimes tied me up. My aunt was very cool in my eyes and I looked up to her. She was one of those people I could confide in, and I think I mentioned before that I told her about me and jenn's little games.

My aunt was wearing a fantastic outfit that day, a nice, snug, pink v-neck sweater and a white turtleneck sweater under it, pink sweats and white wool socks. I was wearing a very thick, snug, white turtleneck sweater(so snug it was kinda tight on me, but I liked it like that), blue jeans, and thick white socks. Anyway I got my aunt was reading a detective novel, and she must have gotten to the part where someone gets kidnapped, so she was the one who suggested we play "kidnap". I was sitting on the couch next to her reading a different book, and my immediate reply was an enthusiastic "yeah!" We flipped a coin to see who would get kidnapped, and I ended up being the one to get kidnapped. Now my heart was racing, because I almost never got to get tied up by my aunt. The plot was like this: I would be given a notebook and a magnifying glass, and I would be searching for clues in my aunt's bedroom. She was gonna leap out and put a hand over my mouth to silence me, and then chloroform me with a PRETEND chloroform soaked handkerchief. I agreed and we got ready.

I was on the "robber's" trail in my aunt's bedroom about 5 minuntes later. I was looking under her bed when my a hand clamped over my mouth and an arm wrapped itself around my arms.

"Mmmmmmmmppphhhh!!"

"You've been snooping around too much, mister" she growled menacingly, like a criminal.

I tried to free myself, but my aunt had an iron grip on me. She took her hand away for a split second.

"Helmmmmppppppphhhh!!"

My aunt placed a PRETEND chloroform soaked rag over my mouth and nose. I mmpphed and made it sound loud, then lowered, and fainted. I heard my aunt start to laugh very low, sinister like(it's funny when a very sweet person your close to acts all evil like, don't you think?).

When I "woke up" I was tied up very securely to a chair in my dining room. My hands were tied very tightly behind my back with what seemed like a 100 feet of nylon rope, and my legs were tied to each leg of the chair. My torso and chest were also tied to the chair, making me 100% completely helpless. I acted groggy.

"Ohh, where am I?" I asked out loud.

A voice spoke up behind me.

"You shouldn't have been snooping where you didn't belong, kid".

I gasped.

"Who are you? What are you going to do to me?!"

My aunt snickered, like a true villain.

"Were gonna be spending a long time together" she whispered in my ear.

I noticed I wasn't gagged. Meaning to fix this, I said "I'll screammmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!."

"No you won't" my aunt told me as she stuffed a sock in my mouth as I was finishing my sentence.

She had been one step ahead of me, I thought, as she folded a bandanna into a triangular shape and tied it around my mouth and the back of my head VERY tightly. With my cheeks bulging, I started to mmmmmmmmm and tried to wriggle out of my bonds for the next 15 minutes, to the great pleasure of my aunt and myself. My aunt put her face to mine.

"Get used to it kid, your never gonna get free."

I moaned through my gag. Just then the phone rang. My aunt went over and picked it up in her room. About 5 minutes later she came out giggling.

"How would you like to meet jenn, her mom and amy at the rec center?"

I thought about it for a moment and nodded my head.

"Like that" she added, with a huge grin.

Immediately I started to shake my head no.

"I'll get our shoes!" my aunt cheerfully said as she skipped to her room.

Now i'm a guy who loves bondage, but I did not feel like being presented to jenn, her mom, and amy at the rec center in public all trussed up and helpless at the hands of my aunt. My aunt came back and untied my legs and torso and helped me out of the chair, my hands still tied behind my back. She layed me down on the couch to put my shoes on, and I gave a very mighty struggle, flopping around like a fish trying to get my hands free. I also gave some genuine mmmmmmmms and mmmmmmpppes, trying to plead with my aunt through my gag not to bring me to the rec center. She just folded her arms and smiled at me, something I always loved, but right now I was preoccupied. After about 2 minutes in which I did not loosen my ropes or gag one bit, I resigned myself to my fate and looked down at the ground. She laughed and kissed me on the gag.

"Poor thing, but you must remember that I kidnapped you and you have no say in this matter." I muffled OK through my gag.

She put my shoes on and tied them for me, then she started to walk me out the door. She led me away from the car, which I initially started to head for.

"Oh no darling, the rec center is only 2 blocks away. Were walking."

There was nothing I could do. It was cold so I had to walk fast to keep warm. I did what my aunt told me. Along the way we saw about 10 people. We got mostly laughs and a few puzzled looks, but my aunt knew all of them and just smiled and waved. My face was as red as a beet. By now my embarrassment had passed for the most part, and I started to get excited. I was really being kidnapped! Here I was, tied up and gagged, being walked down the street by my aunt to the rec center. And the best part, my aunt and I were both wearing tight, snug turtleneck sweaters. I can't really describe the feeling, but it was wonderful, and I rarely experienced it afterward.

We ran into a policewoman,who was friends with my aunt and knew me well. She talked to my aunt about me for a minute, both of them laughing, and then she talked to me.

"You like being tied up, huh?"

I muffled yes through my gag, looking down, my face still red.

"You should have told me, I would have let you play with my hand cuffs."

She and my aunt both laughed, and she chatted with my aunt for another minute, then hugged me and left. My aunt and I now reached the rec center. I was very nervous, and again I tried to talk my aunt out of it through my gag, but no luck, all that came out was mmmmpphh and mmmmmmmmmrrrrgggg. My aunt put her hand over my mouth and the gag, which completely silenced me. We started to walk in and I sort of whimpered.

We walked in through the entrance and down the hall to the game room, my aunt still with her hand over my gagged mouth.

We went through the doors and my life almost flashed before my eyes. Jenn, her mom, amy, were all in there. There was also two other people, Karen, a middle aged mom, and her 4 yr old son. As soon as they saw me, everyone burst out into uncontrollable laughter. My face was cherry red, and I sheepishly looked down. Jenn's mom asked my aunt "you did this?" My aunt, still laughing, managed to shake her head yes. I saw amy laughing hysterically,pointing at me,and jenn walked up to me and started taunting me (good ol' jenn). The 4 yr old just looked, and karen, who was friendly with my aunt and jenn's mom, came over to me and asked "having a good time honey?". I nodded my head, but slowly. After everyone regained their composure, my aunt sat me down on a chair and explained to everyone how I ended up as a "damsel in distress" (that's what jenn's mom and my aunt called me).

They kept me captive for another half hour. The thing I had feared most was there being a bunch of older guys there but I started to relax, as these were all people I knew and trusted. I struggled and mmmmmmpppphhhed a little for the crowd, which greatly enjoyed it. Surprisingly, after about 10 minutes my aunt had to leave, she got beeped by her boss and had to run a business errand, so she entrusted me into the care of jenn's mom, which made me happy (I had a small crush on her). Karen said she had to go, which disappointed jenn and amy, as they liked to play with her kid.

Jenn's mom untied me right after Karen left, but as I started to take off the gag she put a hand up to my mouth.

"Leave it on, please, you look cute".

This stunned me a little. I had no idea jenn's mom liked gags, but of course I obliged her. So I played pool with jenn's mom gagged. It felt kind of weird, but it felt very good being told by her that I looked cute in a gag.

After she beat me, I mmmpphhed for permission to remove my gag, and she nodded her head. I pulled it off and pulled the sock out of my mouth. I put the sock on a table and left the gag on as a scarf kind of, it was too inconvenient to untie right then (my aunt could gag me good, it took me a minute to work the gag down to my neck, and untieing the knot would have took longer).

The whole time I was at the rec I noticed amy was getting curious about me being bound and gagged and was asking me and jenn a lot of questions. I guess seeing my aunt walk me in all tied up and gagged turned amy on, because after this day amy would join me and jenn in our tie up games. So that was a good way to get amy in on it, because me and jenn had talked about tieing up amy before and we didn't know whether or not she would like it. But seeing a spectacle like that got her to come to us, which was good.

It got to be around 2pm, and amy announced she had to go home. She told me and jenn to call her later to "hang out". She left and it was just me, jenn and her mom. Some older guys came in, and they started cursing and just being wild I guess, and even though jenn's mom asked them to stop cursing twice, they didn't, so we left (now that was kind of embarrassing, and I made sure to take off my "scarf" as soon as they came in).

We got in jenn's van and her mom asked me and jenn where we would like to go. Jenn said she had to go babysit some 8 yr old kid, so jenn's mom drove her to his house and dropped her off. After that it was just me and jenn's mom. Back at the rec center, jenn and amy weren't wearing turtleneck sweaters, which was unfortunate, but what was fortunate was that jenn's mom had a very high necked gray turtleneck on under a black sweater. As we drove to her house she asked me "so you like to be tied up, huh?"

"Yeah, how'd you notice" I said sarcastically, smiling.

She went on "you know, jenn has told me all about her little games with you."

My face went red. "She told you that!?"

She laughed. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I just wish I had a camera when you walked in all trussed up today!!" We both laughed.

We got to jenn's house. She made me lunch and we talked about movies and school, and for fun, I put on my gag again for her as we watched a movie. Later on my aunt picked me up and drove me home.

My aunt and I were talking later that night, and we both realized just what had happened as we talked about it, and we both started laughing. "Only you would tie me up and gag me and walk me down the street and show me off to the rec center" I teased her.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it!!" she yelled, laughing.

"It was embarrassing!" I giggled.

"Now you got to let me tie you up" I asked her. She thought about it for a second and agreed.

"You're right, I deserve what's coming to me, but on one condition. You have to read to me when i'm tied up."

I agreed. This was great! Even after before we still got to play more games!

I decided to really tie up my aunt because of what she did before. I tied her hands tightly behind her back, then tied her legs. I then used more rope and tied her up to the point where she was almost mummified.

"Now what will happen to our helpless heroine?" she said, trying to make it look like the end of a TV episode or something.

"She gets gagged" I replied, and I shoved a sock into her mouth.

I took one of my long wool socks and tightly cleave gagged her. She mmmmmmmmmed and started to roll around the bed, but to no avail. I then got out a heavy quilt my aunt gave to me and wrapped her up it, with only her head sticking out.

"Look at you, all tied up like that. Your not so tough now, are you?" I taunted her.

"Mmmmmmmmppppphhhh!!" she muffled.

I wasn't done yet. I took one of my thick turtleneck sweaters and wrapped it around her head, completely blindfolding her, but I made sure she could get enough air. I layed her down on the bed, and layed down next to her and started reading. I didn't mind, because the whole time I was looking at my aunt, all wrapped up like a pea in a pod. Whenever I got to a good part she would mmmppphhh. After about an hour I took the sweater off her head and unwrapped her, then I untied her, and finally ungagged her.

"Thanks for reading to me" she said. I said no problem.

Later that night before I went to bed, I asked my aunt if I could go to sleep tied up and gagged. She didn't think it was a good idea at first, but she agreed only if I would be tied with scarves and would have no mouth packing in my mouth. I went to sleep that night tied up spread eagle and tape gagged. I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Well thats probably the best tie up experience I have with my aunt. Unfortunately it ends there with her, but it really picked up with amy and jenn. This was an important link because it got amy in on our games. Probably one of my best tie up experiences with an older woman. I wouldn't say that day was my best bondage experience, my first story was, but this was very memorable.

ssjtrunks
USA

Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

YES! What a dream come true!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic