John : 02 - The Super Superbowl (m/m, m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

John : 02 - The Super Superbowl (m/m, m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

John's stories
02 - The Super Superbowl
Story index at the bottom

By John

Monday, February 10th 2003 - 05:33:01 PM

This is my second post. I'm a 13-year-old guy. I have blue eyes and brown hair. I weigh about 125 pounds and I'm about 5' 9”. I have a major shoe fetish (Mainly skateboard shoes and athletic shoes.) and I'm gay (this time, I've just come right out and said it no matter what you think of me). My last post was about Tim, but this time it's about Mike. (All names changed for sake of privacy.) He's a 16-year-old guy also. He isn't gay. He has a girlfriend and every-thing. He's about 6 foot, but I'm not good at estimating height. He probably weighs about 130 pounds or so. He is really hot. Well, onto the story then.

On the day of the Superbowl, my family had a big party. It was mainly the adults up-stairs and the kids down-stairs. There were mostly my sister's friends because I only had some of my real close friends over. One of the people who works for my dad brought over his two twins. They are about five, I think. Me and my sister had to look after them for an hour at a time each. I was first and Mike offered to help me. We brought the kids in my room and I put the TV on so we could watch the Superbowl. Drew and Aubrey kept pestering us to play hide-and-seek with them. We finally caved and said one of them had to look first. Drew agreed to. He said he'd count to 20. He started and Mike hid on the other side of my bed (I didn't find out 'till later) and I hid in something like a cupboard. Drew started to look and found me first. I started to look for Mike and Aubrey. I looked in my closet first and noticed my “bondage bag” sitting in the corner so lonely. I took the handcuffs out and stuffed them in my pocket then told Drew to find Aubrey and to play on my computer upstairs with her.

I kept looking and it took about a half-hour to find Mike because he hid under a blanket too. I lifted the blanket and Mike had actually fallen asleep! (or so I thought, I later found out he saw me get the cuffs and faked sleep) I couldn't believe my luck! I pulled the handcuffs out of my pocket and pulled Mike's hands behind his back. I snapped the handcuffs on his wrists and he still didn't "wake up". I went and got a sock and a lot of electrical tape. (Electrical tape is the black tape and it makes hardly any noise when you pull it off.) I picked Mike's head up and stuffed the sock in his mouth. He started to moan so I hurried up with the tape. By the time I was done, he was starting to "wake up". I patted his face a bit and he pretended to fully wake up. He tried to push himself up and that was when he "realized" he was handcuffed. He was so "shocked" and started to try to escape but of course couldn't get the handcuffs off. I helped him up and laid him on the bed. Now he didn't even try to escape, I guess he knew it was futile. He just lay there staring up at me.

I went to my closet and got my Karate belts and other pair of handcuffs to tie him up with more. I still had two pairs left after that. I went back and grabbed one of his feet. I tied his foot to the bedpost and did the same with the other. It just made it soooooooo much better because he was wearing the best shoes. They were a pair of completely new ES shoes and I absolutely loved them. I uncuffed his hand and took it to the post. He started to fight now but the handcuff was digging into his wrist so he stopped. I attached the cuff to the bedpost and took the other pair out of my pocket. I cuffed his other hand to the other post and he was eagle-spread on my bed. I didn't want this to stop so soon so I went and told my sister that Mike volunteered to look after Drew and Aubrey for the rest of the night and I was going to help. She didn't care. By now there were about 50 people there! But that's really not part of the story.

I went back to my room to entertain my "guest". He was still lying still when I got back. I ran my hands down his arms to his armpits. I all of a sudden started to mercifully tickle him. He kept laughing and laughing. I was loving it so much. And I was so hard, you know where. I continued down to his stomach. I kept tickling and tickling. He was struggling so much. I went and got a bandanna from my "bondage bag" and tied it around his eyes.
I moved down to his feet then. I took his shoes off and stuffed them in a drawer of my dresser. I took off his socks and put them with his shoes. If you read my last post, you'd know that I stole Tim's clothes last time. Well, I just took Mike's shoes and socks! I went back to Mike and tickled his ohhh so succulent feet. He kept squirming and laughing, even though it was muffled. I kept tickling for about 20 minutes. I went over and un-tied his feet. I un-zipped his pants and took them off. He was wearing cream-colored boxers with black polka dots. I retied his feet to the posts and uncuffed his hands. I took off his shirt. It was dark-blue with Element written on it. He has almost-perfect abs. They are really tight and you can tell he works out a lot.

I got the video camera and started to tape him to savor it for much longer. I went back to tickling him after I gagged him. I did for about 40 more minutes then I completely untied him, after making sure I hid all his clothes where he wouldn't find them so he couldn't leave the room. He said all he cared about were his shoes and pants so I didn't have to give anything else back. He said I could save it for a souvenir. He would just have to wait till every one left before he could. I said I wouldn't give the shoes or pants back either. He said, “Well, then, you'll have to be punished." He grabbed the handcuffs and pushed me on the bed. He handcuffed my hands behind my back and tied my feet. He completed it by hog-tying me.

I was looking at him on my bed - my face was even with his you-know-what. It was really stiff; it almost looked as if it hurt because it was pushing against his jeans so much! I couldn't believe it. Last time Tim liked it, too. But nothing else happened, I hope this time Mike ties me up again. He noticed me looking and hastily blindfolded me with one of my bandannas. This was so great, when the party started, I hardly had bondage in my mind, let a lone having an experience! Now I was on my bed, hog-tied by a hot guy! He got a new, clean sock and stuffed it in my mouth. I spit it out and he put it back in and held his hand over my mouth. He picked the tape up and started to roll it around my head. He rolled it about 10 times and said, "That should keep you quiet for a while." He tickled me on my feet for about 20 minutes, but of course I couldn't really keep track of time so I'm not sure how long it was.

He started to untie me and I was thinking, Oh man, it's over. He uncuffed my hands, but much to my liking only one. He cuffed it right to the post and did the same to my other hand. He untied my feet and re-tied them both to the poles at the end of my bed. He said, "Well then, I'll just leave you here for a while to think it over, don't worry, I'll lock the door behind me." He didn't really leave, of course, he was still half-naked. He did lock the door though, I heard it click when he went over there. Some time passed and I started to moan just to fool with him. He asked me if it hurt and I shock my head. He said, "Good, because I don't plan on letting you go too soon." That was when he pressed down on my hard. So, he has noticed! I thought. It just grew bigger as a response. Mike just laughed and said, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I tried to sigh a breath of relief and that was when I remembered that I was still gagged.

He started to tickle me again. He tickled my stomach first and then my armpits. He asked me if I would make any noise if he took the gag off. I nodded my head and he took off the tape. I spit out the sock. Mike took the bandanna off my eyes. I was even with his face now. He asked me if I could tie him up again and I said I would. I asked him if he liked bondage, even though I already knew the answer. He blushed and turned away. I said, "I'll take that as a "yes" then."

He untied my legs and then uncuffed my wrists. Now I was completely untied. He said, "Go ahead then." I told him to go in my closet with me. He did as he was told. I got 8 of my Karate belts, I have a total of 16 (I have my sister's also). I told him to turn around and he did. I tied his hands behind his back and his elbows together. Then I tied his arms to his torso. In my closet, I have a support beam that goes up and down. I told him to stand up against it. He did. I wrapped two belts around him and the pole, one right above his elbows and one over his crotch. I tied his ankles together and his thighs together. I tied his ankles to the pole.

I asked him if he wanted to be blindfolded or gagged and he said no and asked me to go get his jacket and hat from out in the regular basement. I asked him why he told me I would find out when I got back. I was curious so I just went and got them. I got back and relocked the door. Mike told me to look in the inside pocket so I did. I pulled out the small box inside and realized what it was. It was a pack of cigarettes. I laughed and asked him how he was going to smoke one all tied up. Then he asked me to help him. Now I was catching on, I was going to hold it for him. I took two out and got the lighter. I lit his for him first and let him take a puff. I put that one in an ashtray without putting it out and lit mine. He asked if he could have another puff so I obliged and held it for him. We finished our cigarettes in silence then heard a knock at the door.

I closed the door as I left the closet and opened the other door. It was Tim! I tried to play it cool and said, "Hi, Tim." But he could tell something was up and asked me what was going on. I knew that because I had tied him up before and he also liked it, he wouldn't care about me tying Mike up. I led him to my closet and opened the door. He looked in and said, "So, he's gotten you, too, Mike." Tim couldn't see Mike likes it at this point, because of the belt over Mike's crotch. He went over and moved the belt and his hard jumped out. Tim just laughed and said, "So you like it, too?" Mike blushed again and muttered a weak yes. Tim said, "Don't worry, John and I like it too." (I'm John). Mike smiled and said, "Really?" Tim said, "Yeah, I do." I started to creep to my bed and picked my other 8 belts up. I went back to Tim and pulled his hands behind his back and tied them together really tight.

He said, "Oh great, here we go again." I led his hands to Mike and made him stand on the other side of Mike. I tied his elbows together and his elbows to his torso. During this they were saying stuff like, "I never knew you liked bondage" and "we should do this more". I said, "I'd like that!" Then I wrapped another rope around Tim's elbows and clinched it at Mike's elbows.

Now he was secured to the pole, but I wasn't done yet. I took Tim's shoes off again, this time he was wearing black Emerica shoes. He said, "Oh no, not my shoes again!" Mike said, "So he takes your shoes, too, huh?" Tim said, "I suspect he took yours, then." Mike nodded and Tim said, "Hey, Kyle what's your deal with taking people's clothes, anyway?" I said, "I don't know, I just like it, it's kind of like taunting you, and I like your clothes too." I tied Tim's ankles and thighs together and wrapped another belt around Tim's ankles and Mike's ankles so they were both tied to the pole and to each other.

I went back to my bureau and got a pair of clean socks. I stuffed one in each of their mouths and got a belt. I tied it around each of their heads and now their heads were also stuck to the pole. I told them to test their gags and they couldn't get them off, but could make some sound. I went to get my electrical tape and taped around the pole and their heads. They tested it again and couldn't make a sound. I said, "Good, now try to get out."

I got the camera and taped them struggling. They could hardly move, and I was in heaven. I knew I was going to keep them tied together a long time. I set the camera on the desk pointed at them so they were still being taped and went over to start tickling.

I untied Tim, which took a while, but kept his hands tied and elbows to his torso. I regagged Mike and put Tim in a chair. I unzipped his jeans and took them off. I tied his ankles to the legs of the chair and untied his arms. This whole time, Tim was staring at Mike. He wouldn't stop and it makes me think, but no, he can't be gay! Oh well. I untied his wrists and took his coat and shirt off. He was wearing a blue jacket that had "Carolina" on it and a shirt with "Independent" on it. I took his socks and hat, which was black with the Nike symbol on it, off and put all his clothes in my drawer with Mike's. I left his undershirt on, though. I tied his wrists to the arms of the chair so tight that he actually winced! I asked him if it was too tight and he said, "No way! The tighter, the better!" I stuffed the same sock in his mouth and wrapped the tape around his mouth again. He tested it again and couldn't talk at all.

I started to tickle him on his stomach then moved down to his feet. I ran my fingers over his perfect feet for about 10 minutes. He was laughing really hard into his gag. I loved it so much. When I finished, I went back to Mike. I asked him if he wanted to be ungagged and he shook his head to the best of his ability. I said, "Fine, if that's what you want then." I started to tickle him some more but eventually got bored.

I asked them either one of them wanted to tie me up. Mike nodded so I took his gag off. I said, "O.K. then, I'll untie you." I began with his ankles, first untying them from the pole then from each other. I then went on to his thighs and untied them. I took the belt off from his crotch and his elbows. I finished by untying his hands. He told me to turn around but before he tied my hands, Tim was grunting toward Mike. Mike went over and ungagged him. Tim told him to get closer and Mike did. Tim whispered something to him and Tim smiled he untied Mike and quickly ran over and grabbed me. Tim came over with all the belts and dragged me onto my bed. He tied me just like I had tied him, he tied my hands to short beams of wood and my feet to two different bedposts. He gagged me with a sock and electrical tape and blindfolded me with my karate belts. He said, "Revenge is sweet."

Though I couldn't see, they later told me that then Tim snuck up behind Mike and tackled him. Tim tied Mike's hands and plopped him on the bed. He untied Mike's hands and quickly tied them to the short beams and out of reach so I couldn't untie him. Tim tied Mike so he was facing away from me; we were back to back. He tied a belt around our stomachs, pressing us together. Then he tied one around our crotches, pressing our butts together. Then he started to tickle both of our stomachs. He tickled us for about 20 minutes then stopped. He untied my hands and untied our torsos from each other. I thought he was done, but I was so very wrong! He just took my shirt off and retied my hands and our torso. He did the same thing with my pants, shoes, and socks then retied my feet. I was so hard and it was almost popping out of my boxers! He commented on this and I blushed. Then he started to tickle us again and this time, it was our feet.

By now it was getting late and I started to hear a few people leaving. Tim said, "O.K., I think that's enough." He went over to my computer and started to play games.

As hard as Mike and I tried, we couldn't untie our-selves. We struggled for a while in our bonds for a long time, but accomplished nothing.

I suddenly had my blindfold removed and blinked in the sudden brightness. It was Tim. He said, "You want to be untied now?" I nodded my head and he stared at my hands. He took my gag off and then untied my feet. He unconnected me from Mike and Mike said, "Hey, what about me?" Tim said, "You're staying there." Mike groaned and Tim rolled his eyes. He told me I could do whatever I wanted to him, so I decided to start tickling him again. I gagged him with 2 socks and the electrical tape, using up the rest of the role, and Tim said he was going to go back to my computer.

I started to tickle Mike without mercy for his betrayal, even though I did love being tied up by both of them. I tickled him for what seemed like ever, but finally I stopped.

Then I decided I wanted to be in complete control again. I got the remainder of the belts and snuck over to Tim. I grabbed his hands and tied them behind his back. He was stunned for a little so I got to complete the tie. He was smiling at least, I think he was expecting it. I pulled him up and over next to my bed. I told him to lie on his stomach, but he wouldn't. This forced me to push him down, but he kept on getting back up. I sat on his back as ankles really, really tight. He said, "Dude, Kyle, that's way to tight!" I said, "You said "The tighter, the better - not too long ago, didn't you?" He grunted and I just made it tighter. I finished off the knot and got another belt. I looped it around the belt on his ankles and brought it up to the ceiling. I wrapped it around one of the posts and pulled. This began to raise him up. After a while, I had him upside-down. The whole time, he was telling me to stop so I went to get more electrical tape and socks. I gagged him and started to tickle. I started at his feet and he started to squirm. I told him I was going to leave him like that for a very long time, but I only sat there for about 5 minutes watching him watching me. He has the greatest eyes.

After that, I untied the part that was suspending him so he slowly dropped to the ground. Then I grabbed his hands and feet and hog-tied him. Because I like shoes and have a major fetish for them, I went and got Tim's Emericas. I also got his other clothes too. I untied him, but before I did his hands, I handcuffed one of them to my bedpost. I dressed him completely; I do like it more when it's a dressed guy. I tied his hands back behind his back and uncuffed him from the post. I immediately shoved him back on the ground and ungagged him so we could talk. He hopefully asked, "Does this mean I get to keep my clothes?" I responded, "Of course not." I tied him again, this time just his ankles, thighs, and elbows, and was getting tired. I went over to Mike and untied his hands. I tied them again, this time behind his back. I told them I was going to go to sleep. And they started to protest. I said, "That's right, Tim, I should rehide your clothes." I stripped him down to his boxers and put the clothes hidden in my closet. I went back to my bed and fell asleep. I woke up at about 8:00 AM the next morning and they were still there! I untied them, and they both snuck out of our house.

Now, I couldn't remember some of the dialogue and Tim and Mike weren't tied up when they slept at my but other than that, my story was true.

Please contact me if you live near Michigan! Or where ever you live.

John
Shibby56789@infectedmail.com
U.S. (Michigan)