Exarace : 02 - Lauren taped at the playground (mf/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Exarace : 02 - Lauren taped at the playground (mf/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Exarace's stories
02 - Lauren taped at the playground
Story index at the bottom

By Exarace

Tuesday, February 4th 2003 - 04:05:17 PM

Lauren taped at the playground

Hi it's exarace! I have been wanting to tell you this story that happened a few days ago but the site was down.

I have two friends that i tie up. amy and lauren. lauren is my age but she doesn't come over very often. she is always wearing some sort of extra short sleeve shirt and really baggy punk jeans.

A few days ago lauren and my friend liping and i where playing at a nearby playground and lauren got on one of the swings. Liping got behind her and started pushing really hard giving her the ride of a lifetime. Lauren is very small so she started yelling

"Stop! Stop! I'm gonna fall!"

Liping stopped and she relaxed. I said outloud

"We should strap her to that swing and then give her a big ride!" She sighed.

"Not duct tape!"

Liping looked at me.

"Do you have any duct tape at your house?"

I thought for a minute and then remembered that i did have some in my closet. I ran home. i didn't live that far away so it took me about ten minutes to run home grab the tape and run back. When i got back lauren was running away and liping was chasing her we both eventually caught up and she went limp. we half dragged half carried her over to the swings. then i said.

"She will be able to get out if we tie her to the swing."

We propped her up against a pole and finally got her to stand up with a groan. i pulled her hands behind the pole and crossed them. i took out the tape and rapped multiple layers around her wrists. i then rapped some around her torso strapping her to the pole. i had her put her feet together and tied them to the pole as well. then me and liping sat on the swings and told her that she had 10 minutes to get out. she got her feet free pretty quick but was struggling with her arms and hands. after about 7 minutes she just leaned against the pole. she told us that she couldn't get out and i said.

"Even so. You must stay like that until the whole ten minutes are up."

She groaned. All of a sudden i heard something that made my hair stand on end. footsteps! somebody was coming! We all looked at laurens bonds.
To Be Continued....

Exarace
exarace@yahoo.com
USA

----------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 6th 2003 - 11:25:35 AM

Lauren taped at the playground part 2

Sorry for the dellay! like i said, lauren was duct taped to a metal pole at the swings and somebody was coming. i saw a woman and her little boy run onto the playground and begin to play. They were heading our direction. Me and liping franticly tried to untie lauren. Just at the last second all of the tape cam off. they where coming around a corner so i pulled a james bond move. i leapt onto the ground grabbing the duct tape, crumpling it, and stuffing it in my jacket all in the same movement. the woman rounded the corner as i got up. i think she had seen us before. she walked on by us. we all let out a huge sigh of relief and played a little more. then we went home and played some more un important tie up games in my room with rope.

anyway thats my second story. hope you all liked it!

Exarace
exarace@yahoo.com
USA
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, February 11th 2003 - 01:20:31 PM

Tie Up Shock (m/m)

Me and my friend Lance where playing video games on day when the phone rang. It was our other friend Rick. He said he was coming over so me and Lance got an idea. He turned to me and said.

"Tie me up and put me in the closet. When Rick gets here I'll jump out and hop around."

"Ok." I said. I ran upstairs and grabbed some rope. I came downstairs again and tied Lance's hands behind his back. I didn't take time to make it a good tie because it was the effect that counted and we where in a hurry. I then took another length of rope and rapped it around his feet and legs. He started to hop towards the closet when he stopped and turned to me.

"Put something in my mouth." He said. I ran upstairs and grabbed a cloth. I went back to the closet and took out a scarf. I put the cloth in Lance's mouth and then rapped the scarf around it. he hopped into the closet and I shut the door. After about a minute there was a knock at the door. i opened it and let Rick inside. as we walked by the closet Lance all of a sudden burst out and hopped arounf like crazy mmphing alot. Rick jumped back in supprise and me and Lance cracked up. Lance then got his hand free and took off the gag. while me and Rick untied his legs. We laughed about it alot that day and then played video games. Me and Lance still sometimes play tie up games.

Exarace
exarace@yahoo.com
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic