Dragon Warrior : 03 - The Dragon Captures Three (M/F, F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dragon Warrior : 03 - The Dragon Captures Three (M/F, F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dragon Warrior's stories
03 - The Dragon Captures Three
Story index at the bottom

By Dragon Warrior

Tuesday, February 25th 2003 - 07:32:28 PM

The Dragon Captures Three

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long, but I have been very sick lately, and didn't feel like doing much of anything. But now that I'm back he goes another story.

This one involves three of my best friends. Amy and Deanna you have already been acquainted with through my previous stories, and the "newbie" is Jasmine. Even though I've described Amy and Deanna before, I'll do it again just for reference with Jasmine. Amy is Asian-Amercian, has long black hair down to almost her waist... and she tinted the bangs purple at this point so that she looks like that Akeama girl from Titan A.E., stands about 5'4", and has a killer body from being active in sports. Deanna is orginally from Australia and has that adorable accent of hers, has a tan, brown eyes, reddish brown hair that by this point in time flows halfway down her back, stands about 5'2", and also has a great body from all her running. The newbie, Jasmine, is a mix of Hispanic and Native American. She stands about 5'4", black hair flowing down her back a little more than halfway, brown eyes, slightly dark toned skin from her heritage, and has a killer body, though more muscular than the other two girls due to the fact she weightlifts with me as well as jogging.

Also, in this story, both Amy and Deanna are wearing Jean cut offs. Amy had a black tank top, and Deanna had a blue one. Jasmine was wearing form-fitting long black jeans, and a red belly shirt.

Well, the story starts when myself, Deanna, and Amy were driving home in my truck from an early trip to the mall. The girls had just wanted to go do some shopping, and I picked up some Andrea Bocelli and Frank Sinatra CD's (what??? I can feel you guys rolling your eyes). We got done fairly early... I'd say before 1130. As I was driving down main street we saw Jasmine walking down the street, and pulled over and started talking to her. Deanna was particularly shy in talking to her. She had always had a little crush on Jasmine.

Yeah, in case you didn't notice from my earlier stories, Amy and Deanna have some bi-tendancies. If that offends people I am sorry, but I love them for who they are. With all the faults I have they never judged me once, so I am not about to judge them.

Anyway, I invited Jasmine to go to lunch and hang out with us for the weekend with us. So she popped out her cell phone and let her roommates know she would be with us for a few days, then hopped in the back seat (F-250's are a gift from God). Which also happened to be the seat Deanna was sitting in. We talked for ten minutes on the way the Golden Corral. A few discreet glances in the rearview mirror enlightened me to the fact that Jasmine was almost steadily looking at Deanna, while Deanna was trying her best to look anywhere but at Jasmine. I nudged Amy and she nodded and giggled softly, which drew a sharp glare from Deanna at both of us.

After sitting down and enjoying a wonderful lunch that almost broke out into a minor food fight between Amy and Deanna, we went back to my uncle's house in the country, where we were staying at for the duration of the summer.

Since it was the middle of Van Damm week on USA and we had nothing better to do, we tuned in at just the right time to watch Bloodsport. Amazing that that movie was based on actual events. Anyway, Jasmine popped up during the middle of one of the fight scenes and started to make mock screaming and hitting noises, going through the motions of beating up on an unfortunate victim. What she failed to notice was Amy sneaking up behind her and tackling her to the floor. This erupted into a competitive but playfull wrestling match. Jasmine had the strength advantage, but Amy is the most stubborn person I have ever met, so they were at it for a while. Amy actually had the upper hand when Deanna leaned in and tickled her feet, causing Amy to yelp and let go of Jasmine, who then easily pinned her to the floor and sat on top of her, pinning her wrists out from her body.

"Traitor!" growled Amy at Deanna, who merely blinked innocently in return.

"Who me?" Deanna asked, batting her eyes.

"Yes you, you little AHHHHH!!!!" Amy shrieked, since I took the opportunity to tickle her since she was in no position to defend herself. Of course, this started a chain reaction... both Deanna and Jasmine joined in, and in a matter of minutes she was rolling on the floor in hysterics, tears streaming from her eyes.

I switched from poor Amy to the unsuspecting Deanna. "No... NO! AHHHHH!!! Help!," she cried in her adorable accent, but help was not to come, for Jasmine, grinning from ear to ear, pitched in on her tickle torture. Soon Deanna too was turned into a panting, helpless wreck, laying next to Amy on the floor, who had not yet recovered.

Jasmine sat back on the floor, grinning and shaking her head. "I think we wore them out," she said.

"Yeah, they have no stamina," I laughed back. Amy sat up and stuck her tongue out at me, but I reached out and caught the tip of her tongue between my fingers, gently pulling her to me and ending with a nice slow kiss. After a few minutes she pulled back and smiled at me, then crawled in my lap and snuggled with me.

Deanna, meanwhile had been stealing glances at Jasmine, who was gazing back and smiling softly at her. Deanna began to blush and looked away again. Jasmine stood and walked over to her, and grabbed her hands and gently tugged her to her feet. Deanna looked slightly scared but stood. Jasmine brushed a few strands of hair away from her face and leaned in, claiming Deanna's lips in a gentle kiss. Deanna closed her eyes in response and moaned softly into the kiss, resting her hands on Jasmine's waist. A long minute later and they broke, and Deanna took a shaky breath.

"I didn't think you were interested in me," she said with a half smile.

"Dammit, girl, I was waiting for you to make the first move," smiled Jasmine. "I've had my eye on you for a while."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. Don't you know you're beautiful?"

"Well..." Deanna began.

"Told you!!! You never listen!" piped up Amy.

"Oh, shut up," murmurred Deanna and kissed Jasmine again.

"Aw," pouted Amy. "Guess I get left out again."

"Nope... go get your bag and I'll make sure you have fun tonight."

With a brilliant smile, Amy raced off to her room. Jasmine broke the kiss with Deanna and looked over at me, puzzled since he had never taken part in our games before. "Bag she asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

Deanna nuzzled her a little. "Amy's tie up bag."

Jasmine looked at Deanna with a little grin. "Kinky. Do you have a bag?"

"Uh, yeah... why?"

"Go get it."

Deanna nodded and made her way to the room she shared with Amy. I looked over at Jasmine. "Just go easy with her. Other than me and Amy, she has always been hurt by people she has fallen for."

Jasmine smiled and ruffled my short hair. "I will. I promise. Just do me a favor. Tie me up with her once she is tied up."

I nodded. "So you're into this too?"

She smiled back at me. "Isn't everyone?"

Amy and Deanna came out of their room at that moment, both of them carrying their gymbags. Amy was wearing midnight blue undies, and Deanna's undies were dark crimson (both were cut in bikini style). Amy came to me and Deanna went to Jasmine, and we both began binding our separate victims.

I tied Amy's wrists and elbows together behind her back, wrapping rope around her arms tight, circling both just above and just below her breasts, and created a harness by looping rope around each shoulder and through the elbow tie. After a soft kiss, I gagged her by stuffing a wadded up bandana into her mouth, and very tightly cleaving another one between her teeth, pulling and tying it so tight the corners of her mouth were pulled back. I then had her kneel on the floor and frog tied her, tying each ankle to each thigh, forcing her to stay in a kneeling position or risk toppling over. As a finishing touch I put a nice, tight crotch rope on her, which made her moan deep in her throat and squirm slowly in her bonds.

I looked over at Deanna and Jasmine, to see that Deanna had been tied in mostly the same manner, except her legs were bound in normal fashion, at her ankles, calves, knees, and thighs, and she did not have a crotch rope. Jasmine was caresses her face and smiling, and Deanna was nuzzling into Jasmine's touch.

Jasmine leaned down and placed a kiss on Deanna's forehead, then stripped off her top and her jeans, revealing blank panties and bra (also bikini style). She nodded to me and I bound her in the same way she had tied up Deanna, and gagged her. Gently I carried her into the girls' room, laying her on her side on Deanna's bed, and blindfolded her. I then went out and blindfolded Deanna, and carried her into the room and placed her on her side facing Jasmine. Then I put tight crotch ropes on both of them, and watched for a minute as they squirmed forward so they were resting against each other, and tried to kiss each other's gagged lips.

Amy was as I left her when I came out. She looked over her shoulder and whined through her gag, knowing that it drives me nuts when she does that. I knelt beside her and started to caress her and place soft kisses on her gagged lips.

I won't say everything that happened that night, but I untied everyone by 9p.m. and let's just say there was no sleeping until the around 1 in the morning.

Hope you enjoyed... I have a very long story for the next post.

DragonWarrior
USA