Dragon Warrior : 02 - Cheer up session (M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dragon Warrior : 02 - Cheer up session (M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dragon Warrior's stories
02 - Cheer up session
Story index at the bottom

By Dragon Warrior

Monday, February 3rd 2003 - 02:25:50 PM

Cheer up session

Hey guys... me again.

Quick recap... story contains me, Amy (Asian hottie), and Deanna (Aussie hottie). If you want descriptions look up my earlier stories. The bondage comes a little later, please don't be mad with the storytelling at the beginning.

I guess this was about a week after the last story. Summer was still in full swing, and we were in town. We had just watched Reign of Fire... decent movie if you like dragons, like me. Of course the evil humans had to win. Well, the girls were teasing me, saying how much better that Matthew Mc-however-you-spell-his-last-name is. At just that moment, my cell phone rings. I won't say who it was from, but they had really bad news. One of my self-defense students had been beat up really bad by her ex-boyfriend. He had been arrested on the spot and was in jail without bond. But Maria was one of my better students and had been quickly become a close friend. She had been taken to the hospital and fortunately she was okay, just shaken up really bad.

They put me on with her, and I could tell she was still scared as hell. I managed to calm her a little and promised to come see her within a week.

I got off the cell, and Amy and Deanna were looking at me sympathetically. They came to the class from time to time, and knew Maria. I was so mad I was shaking. Amy took my keys and drove us back to my uncle's place, with Deanna sitting behind me in the backseat, holding my arm gently to try to calm me.

As soon as we got back I stalked inside, throwing off my shirt when I got to the rec room and heading right for the Chuck Norris style punching target he had set up. I must have punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed the thing for twenty minutes straight, often cursing out loud.

I finally ran out of steam, and just sat down on the floor and started sobbing. Surely I could have tought Maria better? Maybe she wouldn't have been hurt so bad if I did? Amy and Deanna heard me sobbing and ran into the rec room, holding me and murmuring softly to me, caressing my face.

When they finally got me calm, Deanna stood and tugged me to my feet. "Come on," she said softly in her Aussie accent. "We've got something for you."

"What?" I asked.

"Something to get your mind off of the bad things," said Amy, rubbing my back a little.

They dragged me to the living room and drew the curtains shut (later I joked about that, considering the nearest neighbor was 6 miles away. Then they told me to wait there and they would be back in a few minutes.

I sat down on the couch to wait, and after a few minutes they did come back. Amy and Deanna were wearing nothing but black bras and panties (bikini style), their hair loose and flowing, Amy's nearly halfway down her back, and Deanna's just beneath her shoulders. They both were carrying little gym bags, which they dropped off near the couch. They sat near me and began to nuzzle and kiss me, driving me crazy, especially when they kissed down along my neck and chest.

"Tonight you get a special treat... both of us bound any way you want us to be," whispered Deanna into my ear.

"For as long as you want us to be," breathed Amy against my neck.

"You guys don't have to do this," I said, but I was obviously enjoying every second of this.

Deanna leaned up and gave me a soft kiss. "We want to... now stop being an idiot and tie us up already." MANA FROM HEAVEN!!!

Both of them kneeled on the floor facing away from me, wrists crossed behind their back. I dragged over the bags and, sure enough, there were ropes and bandanas in both of them. I thought for a minute how to tie them, then an idea popped into my head.

I started off by blindfolding both of them, then tying their wrists together behind their back, looping several coils of rope very snug round their waists to pin their wrists to their back. I then tied their elbows together, forcing them to touch, then wrapped several lengths of rope round their torso, both just above and just below their breasts, and then created a rope harness, passing rope above their shoulders, then down through their elbow ties.

Amy leaned in and nuzzled my leg, so I knelt down and kissed her, which caused Deanna to whine a little, so I kissed her next.

I decided to gag them before I finished tying them, so with both of them I gently but completely stuffed a small facecloth into their mouths, then very tightly gagged them by cleaving a bandana between their lips and teeth and tying it so that most of the gag lay hidden beneath their hair. The gag was very tight, because the corners of the mouths were pulled back a lot. They moaned a little, "looking" around for me for a little, knowing that when they do that it drives me crazy.

Now it came time for my idea, from reading another person's tie up story a while back. I started with Amy, and tied a separate piece of rope to each of her ankle. I then wrapped the rope very tight around her ankle and thigh, pinning her legs together in a kneeling position (I think it's called a frog tie, so that's what I'll call it from now on).

Leaving Amy to squirm around as best she could, I frog tied Deanna, then sat back and watched them squirm and try to shuffle around on their knees. I had to catch Deanna one time when she lost her balance. Their toned muscles looked incredible struggling against the ropes.

After about fifteen minutes, I tied another rope to their waist tie and crotch roped them very tight. Their moans as I settled the ropes in place were exquisite. I sat back and watch them squirm harder now, moaning deep in their throats whenever the crotch rope dug in a little deeper.

After a few minutes i sat myself between them and alternated between kissing one and caressing the other, and so on. I got them worked up really fast, and a few well placed and well timed tugs sent them over the edge.

After they caught their breath I untied their legs and retied them very tight at their ankles, calves, knees, and thighs. I carried them one at a time to my room (which has a king size bed) and placed them gently on it, laying them on their sides facing each other. I laid down between them, and let's just say that the night was full of fireworks, after which I untied them and they snuggles up against me and we all fell asleep.

Dragon Warrior
USA