PH : 29 - A Late Night Kidnapping, The Revenge (ffm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 29 - A Late Night Kidnapping, The Revenge (ffm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
29 - A Late Night Kidnapping, The Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Friday, February 21st 2003 - 08:00:12 PM

A Late Night Kidnapping, The Revenge

Part I, The Search For the Helpless Heroine

After dinner I was walking towards the L. house through the woods. I was walking barefoot as usual, dressed in my favourite faded and patched jeans and a green T-shirt. I was looking forward to an evening of watching late-night horror movies with my friends. Joe's as well as Sarah's and Jenny's parents were away for the weekend and the 15-year old Jenny was in charge of us "kids".

Last night had been very funny, Jenny had kidnapped her younger sister and their mutual friend Alex, short for Alexandra, and they had spent some time in the cellar bound in a very uncomfortable way. Their cousin Joe had been tied spread-eagled on a bed upstairs and had been of little help. Later, Jenny and I had enjoyed ourselves by tickle-torturing the two prisoners mercilessly for nearly an hour.

I expected pay-back to come this evening, but I still hoped I would be able to see the movie "The Spiral Staircase" later in the evening.

When I entered the house it was just as quiet as the day before. This was alarming. A quiet L. house usually meant that my friends were either at the beach or very well gagged! I shouted for them, but got no response. I walked into the big living room off the hall and looked around carefully, expecting to be jumped any minute and taken prisoner. Nothing happened. On the heavy, low table before the fire-place was a note, it read:

-We're on the beach but Jenny has been kidnapped and is waiting to be rescued. We're afraid she's unable to scream for help! Ha-ha!

Signed Joe, Sarah & Alex.

Pinned to the back of the note was one of the Polaroid photos we sometimes used in our kidnapping games. It showed Jenny sitting on the floor in this very room, bound and gagged, barefoot and dressed in faded jeans and a short top. She was bound hand and foot and looked very helpless. The time when the picture had been taken was stamped at the bottom, just an hour ago! I started searching for Jenny.

I started with the ground floor and shouted for her, hoping to hear a muffled response. No such luck. After searching the whole ground floor I continued upstairs and looked in every bedroom, every closet and every cupboard big enough to hold a bound girl.

My best guess was the cold and damp cellar, our favourite place to keep our prisoners. The cellar was a maze of corridors, small storage-rooms and other useless spaces. I could hear no "mph-ing" and no banging of bare feet on a locked heavy wooden door, the usual way we tried to get attention when we were bound and gagged.

After having searched the whole house I finally got up to the attic. The attic was a spooky place, very hot in the summer and very cold in the spring and autumn. It was a storage place for used furniture and other strange stuff the L. family had gathered over the years. You would guess it was a dirty and dusty place, but the two L. mothers kept it as tidy as the rest of the house. Entering the attic I could actually hear a faint mumbling noise.

-Mmmmph! Mmmmmgwah!

Followed by a scraping sound. It came from the part of the attic where they used to hang their washing in the old days, before electric dryers were invented. This room at the far end was behind a wooden wall with a heavy door in the center. The door was locked and when I opened it and peeked inside I could see Jenny on the floor in the middle of the room.

I could see that Joe had tried one of his newly invented tie-ups again. Jenny was dressed as in the picture, faded and patched jeans with the legs rolled up a couple of turns over her calves and a gray, short top with thin shoulder-straps. She had her long blonde hair in a single braided ponytail. She looked up at me with big, blue eyes that pleaded:

-Get me out of this!

At the same time her look was trying to convey a message, but I wasn't bright enough to get it, I was so taken by the sight of her. She had a big gag in her mouth, it was a bandana where a big wad of cloth or a sock had been rolled in the bandana, then it had been knotted at each side of the wad, creating a big cloth-ball in the center. This ball filled Jenny's mouth up nicely and she had her jaws wide open, something that made her face look funny, like she was screaming silently.

Her hands were bound behind her, palm to palm and her elbows tied together. Plenty of rope encircled her upper body, pinning her arms to her body. Her ankles and knees were tied together and the legs bent up, making her heels rest on her bum. She was hog-tied with a rope that was very short, her fingertips touched her heels. Joe had added a final touch to this strict hog-tie. There was a piece of string binding her big-toes together. This string then passed down between her ankles forcing her to arch her feet. The string then passed from her ankles up to her head where it was tied to her pony-tail, forcing her to hold her head up. It was a very striking and cleverly made hog-tie, the best I had ever seen. I could imagine them tickling her feet before they had left her there helplessly bound and gagged.

I hurried to Jenny and started undoing her gag. Jenny was "mmmphing" like crazy and her eyes looked past me, very big and frightened. Suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder:

-Got you!

It was Sarah who triumphantly stood behind me, water-pistol in hand.

-Now it's time for some really good revenge, she said smiling.

I sighed and put my hands behind my head, surrendering to my captors, ready to face the ordeals of being their prisoner for the evening.

Part II, The Dungeon

Behind Sarah came Joe and Alex, they all grinned at me mischievously, savouring the moment as they had me caught. Joe was dressed as I was while the girls both had short tops, Sarah wearing cut-offs and Alex faded Levi's. Sarah had her reddish-brown hair in braids as usual while Alex sported a ponytail.

-Take off your T-shirt and get down on your belly, shouted Sarah, sounding like a very tough Gunnery Sergeant, although she was very much prettier than for instance Clint Eastwood ever was.

I did as she had told me, once on the floor Sarah twisted my arms behind my back and started tying my hands together. She did a good job as usual, using rather thin hempen cord that bit good in the skin.

I raised my head and looked at Jenny, lying just a few feet away. Our eyes met and we both knew it was time for their revenge.

I lay there on the floor as Alex untied all ropes binding Jenny except for the ones around her wrists and elbows, also removing her gag. Jenny spat and cursed her captors once the gag was out, but what good did that do?

They helped us to our feet and marched us down to the floor below. Here Sarah took Jenny into one of the bedrooms as Alex and Joe continued with me down to the cellar. They took me into the same storage-room where Alex and Sarah had been held the day before. I could understand that it was now my turn to be put in some uncomfortable position. According to our rules I was not allowed to even try and escape as they re-tied my hands in front of me. Perhaps it could have been easy to push Joe aside and run, but once prisoner, you had to stay prisoner.

They placed me in the middle of the room and Joe tied a thick rope around my wrists, threw the end of it over a pipe in the ceiling and pulled the end until my arms were over my head. Alex walked in front of me and gagged me with a cloth that she pushed into my mouth, tying a bandana over it. She knotted the bandana in my neck, making it push the cloth deeper in my mouth. She then continued to tie my ankles with thick, harsh rope. When she was done, Joe started pulling on the rope even more making me stand on tip-toe. He then fastened the rope by a hook in the wall.

-Bye bye, have fun, said Alex as they left, turning off the light and locking the door.

It was really difficult to stand in that position, on tip-toe on the cold cement floor. Keeping my balance was hard as I was in total darkness. The rope from my hands up to the ceiling was so tight I had to really stretch out and stand as high as I could, not to make the rope cut painfully into my skin. As I stood there I could hear roaring laughter filtering down from the upper floor, I could only imagine what they did to Jenny...

Part III, Tickle Hell

They kept me there for just over half an hour. Alex came back, turned on the light and walked up to me, looking really dangerous. Her dark-blue eyes were thin slots, looking at me with the satisfaction of the predator watching its prey. I stood there helpless and could do nothing.

-This is really how I like you, she said. Bound and gagged, helpless and ready to play with.

She stood behind me and let her fingers slowly go down the bare skin of my arms, down to my underarms where she started softly tickling me. If not for my feet, this was the most ticklish part of me, and she knew it from previous occasions. Soon I was twisting, hanging from the rope, giggling hysterically behind my gag. Alex tickled me for about fifteen minutes, then she released me, but tied my hands behind me again. She marched me upstairs and to the bedroom where Jenny was.

Jenny was on the big bed. She was on her back, hands tied to the head-board and her feet tied together and secured to the bottom of the bed. Her big-toes were tied together and forced back by a rope going up to a rope around her knees. She was not gagged but blindfolded. Her top was rolled up over her flat stomach and I could see droplets of sweat both on her tummy and her forehead. Sarah was sitting cross-legged on the bed beside her sister, holding an Indian's feather in one hand. It looked like she had much fun.

They tied me beside Jenny and blindfolded me. Soon the terror began. I don't know if it was Sarah or Alex, but probably both. They tickled my feet and toes, my stomach and my underarms mercilessly until I was roaring with laughter, pleading for mercy.

I was totally focused on my own "Tickle Hell", but could also hear Jenny screaming with laughter beside me. Later they told us that they tickled us on and off for about an hour, with short breaks. It was the worst tickle-torture ever for me - yet.

Part IV Teenagers Abducted, Bound and Gagged in Cellar

When the tickle-torture was over we were untied and the blindfolds taken off. Alex and Sarah tied our hands behind our backs, wrists crossed, and marched us down to the kitchen. We were given water to drink before they took us down to the cellar again.

The cellar was the very best setting for kidnapping games. It was cold and dark and perfect to keep bound and gagged prisoners in. We had played there since we were small kids, but I still didn't know all the corridors or small storage-rooms yet. At one end of the cellar, below the kitchen, was the boiler room. The boiler was an old, big contraption that dated several decades back. It was never used in the summer, the L. family had a modern boiler for that.

Behind the boiler-room was a small little room that was of no particular use, it just was there, full of pipes going through it. There was no window, just a small, low heavy door. Our captors motioned for us to go in there. We had to bend double to get in, a performance that was a little tricky with your hands tied behind you.

-Welcome to your new prison! Said Sarah with a happy voice.

-I hope you'll enjoy spending the night here!

Jenny and I looked at each other, eyebrows going up in surprised looks.

-Spending the night, I thought.

We had never kept anyone a prisoner over night. One hour was the maximum, if the bound prisoner did not escape before that he or she was released, perhaps after some additional tickling.

Alex continued:

-You guys were so cruel to us yesterday that we thought we'd pay you back with a really terrible punishment.

-Instead of watching that horror-movie that starts in two hours, you'll be down here, starring in your own little scary movie. "Two Teenagers Abducted and Bound and Gagged in the Cellar". What about that?

Joe came through the door carrying several thick ropes and some additional thinner ones, some bandanas and a pair of old, dirty-looking sports-socks.

Alex and Sarah started tying me up really good, Joe did the same to Jenny. They started by totally encircling my upper body in thick, harsh hempen rope. I could feel the rope pricking the bare skin of my chest. They bound a couple of loops around my arms, then chinced it between body and arm, continued down with another couple of loops, until they got down to my bound hands.

They placed me sitting against the wall where two pipes ran across the length of the wall. My upper body was secured to the top pipe and my already bound hands to the lower one.

There were pipes along the floor as well. My feet were tied together and then placed on top of one of these pipes and secured there so my legs were slightly bent. They tied my legs with several loops of the heavy rope and finally tied my toes together with thin cord.

Jenny was sitting next to me, tied the same way. Both our arms and feet touched, we were that close. Triumphantly Sarah picked up the dirty socks and rolled each of them up in a bandana.

-Open wide, she said with a smile.

What could we do.

-Mmmmphgwh! In went the gag.

She tied it in our necks so tight the bandanas forced the corners of our mouths back while our jaws were wide open from the sock-balls.

-Have a nice night, Sarah said. And don't worry about the spiders, they just tickle, they don't bite.

She slammed the door shut and we were in complete darkness. Jenny started to work her ropes immediately, twisting and grunting. After a while she stopped, it was no use. I just sat there, trying to relax and actually enjoying the helpless situation I was in. At least I had nice company. I couldn't tell the time, how long we sat there, but after a while Jenny rested her head on my shoulder. From her relaxed breathing I guessed she had actually fallen asleep.

Part V, Conclusion To Our Restrained Time

Suddenly the door banged open. We both would have jumped two feet off the floor if we hadn't been securely bound and gagged. Sarah, Alex and Joe came in and looked at us.

-You guys look really cozy there, snuggling up to each other, Alex said and gave my feet a little tickle.

They untied us, loosing all ropes but the ones holding our hands, and the gags. We were marched upstairs and into the living-room where the TV was. I could see the movie was about to start. There, finally they untied our hands and we could take the gags off. We had been sitting in the storage-room for nearly two hours. As Jenny had been captured an hour before I came to the house, she had been tied up for nearly four hours. This was a new record to our games. The movie was just as good as I had imagined, but our own little ordeal had been just as good!

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sverige