PH : 28 - An Inventive Kidnapping (f/m, fm/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 28 - An Inventive Kidnapping (f/m, fm/ffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
28 - An Inventive Kidnapping
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Thursday, January 9th 2003 - 07:24:02 PM

An Inventive Kidnapping

For those of you who know me and my stories, feel free to skip the introduction. I included that because I haven't posted a story for a long while.

Part I, Introduction

During our most active summer of tie-up games me and my friends kidnapped each other very often. There were abductions and retaliations and they went on the whole summer. We usually played in my friends' boat-house, in the woods or on the beach surrounding their summer house.

I stayed with my parents in our summer-house right by a beautiful lake deep in the woods of western Sweden. Neighbouring our property was that of the L. family. The L. family's house was a very big old one, what one could call a mansion really. It had once been the summer residence of a lumber-tycoon in the 19th century. There were really two L. Families, two brothers and their wives and kids. The kids and I had played together every summer since we were very small.

My best friend was Joe, this summer 14, just as I was. His two female cousins Sarah and Jenny were 14 and 15 years old. Joe's younger brothers Peter and Hank sometimes joined the games, but were in general considered too small. A friend of us, Alexandra or Alex as she was called, joined our games this summer.

This story took place towards the end of the summer, right before a previously posted story called "The Last Weekend of Summer". It was during one of those wonderful sleep-overs we had at their house. The L. Parents had gone off to some function and would be gone for the night, taking the younger brothers with them, and left Jenny, the older girl, in charge. This time she really took charge from the beginning.

Let me just briefly tell about how our games worked. A tie-up game usually started by a kidnapping. One or two of us surprised and kidnapped the others. According to the rules we had, a kidnapping was successful when the victim had been overpowered by the captors, or had been surprised and shot at by a water-gun. Then the victim had to give up and let the captors tie him or her up.

This usually led to a retaliation a day or so later by those who had been kidnapped. The games went on all summer, a summer that lasted ten weeks, and if I recall everything correctly each of us must have been kidnapped and tied up at least twenty-five times that summer.

We had certain rules regarding the kidnappings. The victims could be tied up in any way the captor wanted, as long as it was not painful or dangerous. The victims were nearly always tickle-tortured and then left tied up in some uncomfortable way. If they had not succeeded in getting free after one hour, they were to be released. Sometimes the victims were captured one by one, so the person captured first could be tied up for a longer period. The longest consecutive time I was tied up for was four hours, but that was only once, otherwise you were tied up between one and a half to three hours, including the tickle-time and transportation to the location where you were left.

We were all the best of friends, and even if we really enjoyed tying and torturing each other, it was all fun for us. We all knew that whatever nasty things we did to each other, we would get the same back.

Me and Joe were 14, not very big for our age, he was around 1m 65 and I was 1m 70. Joe was dark and I was blonde. The sisters, Sarah and Jenny were 14 and 15. They did not look so much alike as sisters, but had the same happy smile and good humoured laughter.

Sarah was a rather small kid, only 1m 60, but very athletic. She had green, cat-like eyes and slightly curly red-brown hair down to her shoulders. Her small button-nose was surrounded by freckles. She was cute but not stunningly beautiful.

Jenny was the beauty of the two, blonde with large deep-blue eyes. She stood 1m 70 and was physically very strong and athletic. Both girls did a lot of sports at their school. They both tanned easily and were deeply tanned after a whole summer of sun-bathing on the beach.

Sarah was the hot-head, she could get mad easily, and always fought like hell to get free when she was tied up. She was extremely ticklish and always screamed and cursed, even if she was gagged. Jenny was more calm but just as ticklish as her sister. She always tried to endure tickle-torture silently, but usually she would end up giggling and roaring with laughter. Both girls enjoyed both the excitement and thrill of being tied up, but mostly they enjoyed tying and torturing each other.

Joe was the inventive of us two boys. He always invented new tie-up techniques and gags. He enjoyed tying more than being tied and usually managed quite well being tickled. I loved to be tied up, it was the unknown of being totally helpless that thrilled me the most, but also the sexual excitement of being tied and tickled that I loved. (I didn't really know that back then) I also loved to tie and tickle my friends, especially the girls. (That was of course a sexual thing too, but I never thought of it that way when I was 14, it was just a wonderful feeling getting to tie and tickle three gorgeous girls.)

The last person in our games, Alex, was 15 too. She lived with her parents at a nearby camping-site and came over often during the summer. Alex was 1m 65 with long shiny dark hair and dark blue eyes. She was a chatter-box and talked all the time, often speaking before thinking, which made for some comical events. At first, Alex was a novice to tie-up games, but after we had introduced her, she enjoyed them as much as we did.

These events took place in the late 70-ties when fashion was a little different from today. We usually dressed in jeans, preferably old and patched Levi's, with rather narrow legs, (neither of us favoured the flared legs that were popular in the mid 70-ties), with T-shirts or sleeve-less tops for the girls. Sarah also favoured cut-off jeans and Jenny liked baggy Adidas training-pants. We nearly always went barefoot around the house and on the beach. It had always been so with us, we never wore socks in the summer. Sometimes we had sneakers, Nikes were not heard of, it was Adidas or Pumas, but we just as easily went barefoot even in the forest.

Our love of going barefoot was of course an initializing factor for the tickling in our games. Who can resist to tickle the bare feet of a tied up captive?

When this story starts I'm on my way over to the L.family house for the sleep-over. It's about two o'clock in the afternoon of a beautiful sunny day. I had as usual taken the shortcut path through the woods and was walking barefoot over the soft sand of their beach, dressed in my old Levi's and a washed out old T-shirt.

Part II, Surprise! The Games Begin

I never rang the bell at the door of the L. House. The door was always unlocked as they always welcomed visitors. During the summers I spent more time at their place than I did at my own. Brushing the sand off my feet, (The two Mrs. L.'s were very particular about that), I entered the dark hall of the mansion. It was surprisingly quiet. I had expected to hear the sound of the girls' tape recorder booming out an ABBA song and the padded sounds of my friends running around the upper floor recreation room.

I shouted "Hello!" and was soon met by Jenny coming down the stairs. She was beautiful as ever, her long blonde hair in two lose pigtails framing her smiling face. She wore her usual sporty jogging clothes, baggy maroon training-pants with the legs rolled up to just beneath the knees and a tight, short gray top with thin shoulder-straps and of course barefoot. Jenny had a very mischievous smile on her face and I instantly guessed there was a game at hand. She got out a water-pistol and pointed at me, saying:

-Are you with me or against me? I already have three prisoners, you're welcome to be the fourth!

-With you, I said quickly. I thought it better to be captor at first before I knew how the game had developed.

-OK, said Jenny and gave me a quick, dry kiss on the cheek. I've got Joe in the upstairs bedroom and Sarah and Alex are not going anywhere either. Let's go and see Joe first!

I followed her upstairs, it was lovely to see the muscles of her well toned calves move as her bare feet rapidly ascended the stairs. We went into one of the guest bedrooms. It had a huge mahogany bed with bedposts, lying on his back on the bed was Joe, very helpless and by the reddish look on his face, quite angry. He was dressed only in a pair of cut-off jeans. He was spread-eagled, hands and feet tied with thick hempen rope to the bedposts and he was gagged with a red piece of cloth that surely held a big wad in his mouth.

-Mgwh! Mgwhaa! Said Joe.

-Hello to you too, I answered quickly.

-A bit in a bind, are we?

Jenny jumped on the bed and sat kneeling beside Joe, her buttocks resting on her heels. She picked up a feather from the bed and started slowly tracing it along Joe's left side and up under his arm. The L. House was full of old Indian-gear formerly used by the two Fathers in their plays as kids. We often got a feather from an Indian head-piece to tickle our bound captives with. Joe tugged at the ropes and gave out an angry muffled sound, looking with horror at the feather, it's tip slowly circling the skin of his bare arm.

-I've only tickled him for ten minutes but he's already angry, Jenny said with a soft smile.

She continued to tickle Joe's underarms and belly while she filled me in on her plan:

She had decided to kidnap her younger sister and Alex as they came back from the beach, she needed Joe to help her, but later had turned on him and captured him too.

-Now we're going to have such fun with them, she said. She could be little devil besides her angel-like looks.

After tickling Joe some more she took me to see her two other captives. I followed her downstairs and further down the cellar stairs. The house had a big spooky cellar that had seen a lot of tied up kids through the years. As we entered the gloomy, cold cellar I shuddered a little as my bare feet touched the cold, cement floor. Jenny quickly took me through some meandering corridors and finally stopped outside a heavy wooden door. Would she turn on me too and capture me?

Jenny opened the door and inside, in a rather small dark storage room, I saw Sarah and Alex. They were tied up like I had never seen any of us tied before. Both girls were standing in the middle of the room. They had their hands tied behind them, but were hunched over forward with their arms raised up towards the ceiling. As we entered they both looked up and "mphed" very loudly and very angrily at us.

Apparently this is what had happened:

When Sarah and Alex had returned from the beach, the trap had sprung on them. Sarah had gone upstairs to change from her bikini to shorts and top. When she came back down she found Alex on the floor, hog-tied and gagged. A light tap on her back and the triumphant cry of:

-Got you little sister!, from Jenny assured Sarah that she was now a prisoner too. Jenny had quickly tied Sarah's hands behind her back and untied Alex' hog-tied legs. The two prisoners were marched down the cellar.

Joe had of course "invented" a new tie-up and wanted to try it on the two damsels who stood in the cold storage-room barefoot and with their hands tied behind them. He had taken a piece of rope and tied both girls' upper arms, not the usual style that pinned the arms to the body, but tying it between their elbows and chincing the rope between them, without tying the rope around the body. As they were both very flexible, this was easy and their elbows were drawn together behind their backs. He then tied their bare feet together and finally their legs above and beneath the knees. Joe had attached a long rope to each girl's hands and swung it over an overhead pipe in the ceiling, then tugging at the rope, forcing them to bend over forward, raising their arms. He had tightened the ropes until each girl had to stand on tip-toe and finally tied the ropes off to a hook in the wall.

The cleverness of this tie-up had startled Jenny. Seeing her bratty little sister and the chatterbox Alex swaying on tip-toe, trying to hold their balance had been wonderful. The rope from their hands was just as tight that they had to remain on tip-toe not to cause the rope to cut into the skin of their wrists. If they got down on their soles, the tightness of the rope would hurt their wrists. Finally Joe and Jenny pushed two gags behind the teeth of their victims, rags with really big knots in the middle that filled their mouths completely and forced their jaws wide open. A murderous look from Sarah's green eyes told her sister that when revenge came, it would be terrible. Jenny didn't care, this was too fun.

I was a bit shocked as I finally understood the ingenious of the way the two girls were tied up.

-Don't worry, Jenny told me, they have only been like this for half an hour!

-Wow, I thought. Forced to stand on tip-toe with your arms raised behind you for half an hour seemed a bit too freaky for me.

Sarah looked at me with her green eyes pleading for help. She grunted behind her gag. She drooled a little from chewing her gag, and there was a wet spot beneath her on the concrete floor. Sarah and I usually teamed up for our games. It were usually us who kidnapped Jenny and Joe, and us who spent time together bound and gagged. When she understood I had come not to end her time as bound captive but to make it longer, her eyes changed to those of an angry cat, thin slots with bright green behind them, looks that could kill. Alex stood beside her, looking funny in that awkward position, swaying a little, trying to keep her balance on tip-toe.

I must admit both bound girls looked fabulous bound the way they were. Sarah had her hair in braids as usual. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans with not much denim still on them and a tight top. Bending over forward it had slid down her stomach and revealing her whole mid-section. Alex had her dark, shiny hair in a pony tail and wore faded Levi's and a dark-blue lambswool sweater. Before tying her feet, Jenny had rolled the bottoms of the legs of the Levi's up a bit to tie the rope around Alex' ankles. I could see on her arched feet and the tense muscles of her calves that she was really fighting to remain in the position she was in. There was sweat on her forehead, despite the coldness of the room and her pony-tail fell across her face as she was bent over so deep.

I noticed that their bound hands were red and the skin around the ropes that encircled their wrists were pale white. Standing like that must put a great deal of pressure on the wrist-rope, so I told Jenny that we ought to cut them down. She agreed and patted her little sister's upturned bum once for good measure.

-We're going to untie you know, but your time as prisoners isn't over, she said in a grim voice.

We undid the ropes that held their arms raised behind them and as we slowly lowered the ropes both girls let out sighs of relief. They relaxed their feet and both girls went down on their knees. We helped them to sit and took off their gags. Alex immediately started to babble about the cruelty of her tie-up. Sarah just cursed Jenny and promised pay-back. We untied their feet and legs and the ropes around their elbows. Their hands were untied and they spent some time massaging the rope-burns on their wrists.

-You're not free to go yet, said Jenny. According to our rules you are still my prisoners.

Obeying the rules, Sarah and Alex got to their feet and we re-tied their hands behind them, not very tightly this time.

Part III, A Great Many Laughs

We marched our bound prisoners upstairs and to the kitchen. They were made to sit on kitchen chairs and we brought them lemonade from the fridge. Both prisoners, despite the fact that they had their hands tied behind them, were now fully recovered from their ordeal in the cellar. They even admitted to the cleverness of the tie-up.

-It was really hard to stand on my toes for such a long time, said Sarah, but the idea for a tie-up was cool. Never would I have managed to get free.

Alex agreed:
-It was a cool way to be tied, but we never knew how long we were going to stay that way. The worst part was to stand perfectly still, I was afraid of loosing my balance, and it was a little spooky that the room was almost dark.

I remembered once when Joe had me as a prisoner in the old barn. He had made me stand on a crate, arms tied above my head, rope to a beam so tight I had to stand on tip-toe.

Suddenly Jenny remember where Joe was. We took our prisoners by their arms and hurried them upstairs. In the spare bedroom we found Joe just as we had left him, spread-eagled on the bed. Both Sarah and Alex laughed at his predicament. Because Joe was the one who had invented the tie-up in the cellar we decided not to let him go. Instead we cut him lose from the bed, but tied him up in a hog-tie instead and gagged him well with a sock and a bandana. Jenny and I carried him across the hall to a walk-in closet and stuffed him inside and shut the door.

Now it was time to attend to our bound prisoners. I guess they knew what was coming: tickle torture. It always did, and we all knew it. Jenny took charge of the preparations. The girls were made to lie face down on the big bed, facing the side of the bed. I took care of Alex and Jenny tied Sarah.

Jenny started and I did exactly as she did. First she re-tied her little sisters hands, palm to palm, and cinched the ropes well. Another rope went around Sarah's arms by the elbows, Jenny cinched that well too so the elbows were drawn inwards behind Sarah's back. A third rope was bound around her ankles. Jenny bent Sarah's legs by the knees and pushed them as far up towards her little sister's bum as possible, a fourth rope was tied from the ankle-rope between the bound hands and back again, knotted off out of reach of the girl's fingers.

Both Sarah and Alex were very flexible and without much pressure when the rope was tied, their bare feet went right up to their bound hands. They lay there with their shoulders slightly elevated from the bed because of how the elbow-rope held their arms together behind them. It was a good and very tight hog-tie. Finally we put that little extra touch to the masterpiece. Each girl had her bigtoes tied together with a piece of string. They both giggled when we did that. They were ready to be tickled out of their minds!

Jenny started the fun by positioning herself behind Sarah, who nervously looked over her shoulder. Jenny was sitting cross-legged very close to her little sisters bare, bound feet. She started by slowly raking her fingernails down the soles of her sister's feet. Sarah immediately curled her toes, her soles becoming very wrinkled. Jenny took care of that by taking a firm hold of the bound-together big-toes and forcing them back, making Sarah arch her feet. Jenny continued to rake her nails across Sarah's high arches and the poor girl started giggling. She was biting her lower lip, trying to be quiet, but couldn't.

I started doing the same to Alex. She had not been tied and tickled that many times, but was very, very ticklish. She had cute feet, as had Sarah. Both girls had rather small feet with cute toes and high arches. I knew from before that Alex went mad when I poked my fingers between her toes and scratch their undersides. Soon Alex was shaking and giggling.

We had decided to give them a marathon tickle-torture. Usually we would tickle a prisoner for about five minutes, then letting them have a break. This time we went straight on for fifteen minutes. We altered the torture from high-speed raking of their soles to slowly caressing the soft skin of their toes, then going back to hard tickling. Both girls were laughing madly, shaking their heads and screaming for us to stop.

Sarah was cursing her big sister, the torturer. Her braids flapped as she turned her head this and that way, sweat breaking out on her forehead. Alex was pleading for mercy, she had tears on her cheeks, not from crying but from laughing so hard.

After fifteen minutes we changed tactics. We gagged them with the "sock-ballgag", a bandana with a sportsock wound around it like a ball. The sock filled up their mouths completely and forced their jaws wide open. We turned them on their sides, hitched their top and sweater up and started to tickle their bellies. Alex hated it when I tickled her belly-button.

After that we both went for Sarah. I tickled her feet as Jenny tickled her belly and ribs. We did this for more than fifteen minutes and I guess Sarah was just seconds from peeing her pants as we stopped. Then we did the same to Alex.

We had enjoyed ourselves for nearly forty-five minutes when we decided to finally end their torment. Both girls were exhausted from the intense tickling. We placed them side by side again, facing the side of the bed. I took a long rope and attached it to the foot of the bed. I then tied the rope to Sarah's already bound feet and continued to tie it around Alex' feet and finally tied it to the head-board. This made it impossible for them to turn over on their sides, and prevented them from trying to free each other. We left them on the bed for an hour, not expecting them to get free.

Joe was untied and fled downstairs very quickly, afraid to get caught by the angry girls and be subject of their revenge for what he had done to them. When we came back to the hog-tied damsels an hour later they were as we had left them. Both had angrily chewed their gags wet and they had desperately tried to pick on the knots of the ropes that held them firmly bound. Sarah and Alex looked at us with big, helpless eyes over their wide-open mouths filled with the sock-gags. We decided they had had enough and started to untie them slowly. When they were finally free all they could talk about was how they were going to get back at us, but that's another story...

PH
syrinxpar@yahoo.se
Sverige

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

Thank you for posting all of this story on this page. it's fun to read.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

zelda 99 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for posting all of this story on this page. it's fun to read.
My pleasure! There’s lots more to come!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic