Angie Federico : 22 - Payback Time! (f/ff, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 22 - Payback Time! (f/ff, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
22 - Payback Time!
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Tuesday, January 21st 2003 - 11:43:41 PM

Payback Time!

After Tim & Sharyn had set a trap for us girls, Nicole & Staci enjoyed themselves at my expense after they were untied. Now it was payback time!

We were all sitting in the back rec. room at Nicole's house playing CD's. Nicole's mother was at work & who knows where Jimmy was. Once again, Nicole's mom left her daughter in charge, so I decided to take advantage of it.

"I'm going to check on the laundry", Nicole said as she got up & left the room. I then left Staci there & went into the hallway. I made sure that Nicole was in the basement & I then looked in the closet. What luck! There I found some clothesline & duct tape. I quickly tore a piece of the tape off & then carried the rest into the other room. Sneaking up behind Staci, I quickly planted the piece of tape firmly across her mouth!

"Gggrrrmmpphhh!!!" she said behind the tape gag as I quickly grabbed her hands & crossed her wrists behind her back. She didn't fight me that much as I took that from her giggling. Looping the rope around her wrists about four times, I then secured a couple of tight knots.

"I hope Nicole doesn't get back before I finish" I told my little captive

"Because you're both going to get it for the other day!"

Staci started squirming & squealing when I said this. I quickly tied her ankles together. Her bare legs & feet was all mine, but I didn't want her to warn Nicole with her loud noises, so I held off. Just then I heard Nicole emerge from the basement. I stood behind the door, ready with a piece of tape & holding more clothesline.

"Hey you guys I got an iddggrrmmmpphh!!"

Nicole couldn't finish her sentence. I hand gagged her quickly, then replacing it with the tape.

"Surprise Nic!"

Staci tried to warn her, but I heard Nicole giggle at her.

"God, Nicole. Can't you guys put up a fight for once?"

It was almost like they knew I wanted to get them back, the element of surprise was somewhat gone. I quickly tied my best friends' hands behind her back, adding a few tight knots. I then put Nicole on the floor & bound her bare ankles together. With both of them wearing cutoff shorts, it was too easy for me to tickle torture them.

"I've been waiting for this you two!" I said as I kneeled in front of their feet & tickled both of them with each hand. Nicole & Staci then wiggled around & squealed, trying to get away from my touch.

"It's no use you two! You're my captives now! I have to get you back from the other day!"

I went all over Nicole's feet & legs, taking pleasure in watching her squirm & squeal. I was enjoying this very much, I just hoped that Jimmy or anybody else wouldn't spoil it.

"Are you lonely Staci?" I said as I left Nicole & started in on the little brunette. My hands & fingers were all over her tanned legs. After about twenty minutes of tickling my friends, I stopped. I then stood up.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get you mom's feather duster Nicole".

Nicole started squirming, giggling & shaking her head. She was trying to talk behind the tape, but I couldn't make it out. I went back to the closet & found the feather duster. I then spotted some rags. I took all that back into the other room where my captives were. Nicole & Staci both squealed loudly when they saw the feather duster.

"I think I'm going to have to gag you both a different way, I don't like that tape".

I went over & carefully peeled the tape off Staci's mouth. I quickly put a rag between her teeth & pulled it tight & knotting it. I then went over to Nicole. I carefully peeled the tape from her mouth. As always, Nicole had to say something.

"You're enjoying this too much Angie!" She said as she stuck out her tongue at me. I then cut off any more of her speech with a rag, which I used to cleave-gag her tightly.

"My brothers are right Nicole, you are a chatterbox. I want you guys to try & free each other; I want to see it. I'll be over here watching".

I went over to one of the couches & plopped myself down, still holding the feather duster.

Nicole & Staci both went back to back in to trying to free the other one. For about five minutes, I watched them try. I had tied them good. Then I had an idea. I got off the couch & started tickling Nicole's soles with the feather duster! She started squirming. I then tickled her sides with my fingers. Her & Staci's concentration was definitely broken.

"Don't stop on my account", I taunted as I got Staci good as well. Just then they started Mmmmphing really loudly.

"Okay you guys, I'll quit now". They were actually trying to warn me to look behind me. Suddenly I was grabbed. It was Jimmy!

"Why you little brat! Let go of me!"

My protests only got me tape gagged by the little monster. He then put me on the floor & tied my hands behind my back. I could see Nicole giggling as well as Staci. Then my ankles were tied. I was now at his mercy. He then spotted the feather duster! Oh no, I thought as I struggled, but he had learned a lot about rope tying from my brothers. Suddenly my bare feet were touched by the feather duster. I squirmed & squealed but it only made it worse. I was lying on my stomach, so my whole back of my legs was tickled. I was wishing that my friends would really free themselves so we could turn the tide on the little creep. But if they did, would they join him? Since Nicole was his sister & Staci liked him... I could only wonder. I managed to peek over at them & was amazed when Nicole & Staci had freed themselves! Just when Jimmy was really into tickling me good, Nicole had gotten up & pounced on her brother!

"Gotcha!" Nicole said as she held him as tight as she could

"Get off me sis!" he yelled as Staci worked on freeing my hands. Soon they were loose & I then removed the tape gag.

"Are we even Nic?" I said as I freed my ankles

"Yep!" she replied as she slapped my hand

"Time to really have some fun!"

"You guys better let me go!" Jimmy shouted before Nicole put his hand over his mouth. But Jimmy somehow broke her grip, pushed her aside & ran out of the room. The little brat then ran out the front door. Nicole started to chase him, but gave up.

"We are going to get him you guys! Mark my words"

With that, we planned to capture him once & for all.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA