Angie Federico : 21 - Tim And Sharyn's Big Date (fm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 21 - Tim And Sharyn's Big Date (fm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
21 - Tim And Sharyn's Big Date
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Saturday, January 11th 2003 - 02:00:01 PM

Tim And Sharyn's Big Date

I couldn't believe it when Tim grabbed me. It was another trap & as always, I, as well as my friends, fell into it.

"What were they doing?" he asked Sharyn

"They were in your room. They found your magazines. Your tie-up magazines!"

"Just to think, Sharyn asked me to get you guys back from tickling her the other day, now I have a better reason"

"Tim!" I protested before he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Sshh! Quiet sis"

"Perfect!" Sharyn said as she tossed a rag to Tim.

"Now I'll show you how I punish my sister" Tim added as the rag replaced his hand. Soon after, the rag was tied tight in my mouth.

"You had no business snooping around in my room, young lady". Tim said as he crossed my wrists behind my back & took rope out of his pocket & tied them tightly together. I knew I would never get loose from his knots. He then put me down on the floor & tied my bare ankles together. I looked over at Nicole & Staci still tied together. The worst was yet to come. Tim then tied the excess rope from my ankles to my wrists, putting me in a hog-tie!

I was expecting to be blindfolded as well, but it didn't come. Only Tim's fingers on my feet!

"I'll show you where she's most ticklish Sharyn" Tim said as he started slowly. I started to buck & squeal at his touch.

"Here, here & here... And here, basically everywhere!"

Sharyn started laughing. I squealed loudly into the gag as Tim raked my feet endlessly. She was enjoying it & so were Nicole & Staci who were laughing behind their gags at my dilemma. I tried to playfully call them names behind the gag. Sharyn then joined Tim in torturing my feet. Her nails were pure torture as they raked the bottom of my soles. I thrashed wildly & actually tipped over on my side. Now there was nowhere to go. For about fifteen minutes, Tim & Sharyn tickled me to no end. Sharyn tickled the back of my legs & sides as well. I was worn out, but I had a feeling that wasn't the end of it. Nicole & Staci were still giggling as Sharyn looked over at them.

"I think those two need to get it next"

Sharyn & Tim walked over & started tickling my friends. Now I was giggling watching them get it. They were squealing & thrashing about. Nicole almost tipped both of them over with her giggling. She was enjoying it way too much & so did little Staci. After about ten minutes, Tim & Sharyn stopped & got up.

"I think we should tie them all up differently & then give them personal attention, What do you say Sharyn?"

"Sounds good to me"

I knew it wasn't over as Tim untied the rope tying my feet to my ankles. Sharyn untied the rope around Nicole & Staci's bodies. Quickly, all of our feet were untied next. We were then hustled to the basement. My hands still tied tightly behind me. Nicole & Staci's hands still tied in front of them. Once down there, we were led into the small room. I was then made to sit in a chair. Tim then took more rope & tied it around my body three or four times, securing me to the chair. Both of my ankles were tied to each chair leg. In this position, I was really vulnerable to any tickle attack!

Meanwhile, Nicole & Staci were made to lie on a mat that was on the floor. Sharyn then tied their bound hands over & behind them to a metal pole. She then re-tied their ankles together. Satisfied that were tied up good, Tim & Sharyn stood up.

"Okay girls" Tim said "Who do we start with first?"

"What about your sister?" Sharyn asked as she looked at me

"No, I think she should watch some more. Or maybe not watch".

I mmmppphed into the gag at his suggestion of a blindfold.

"Well maybe later we can do that. Let's have her watch first".

Nicole & Staci started mmmpppphing & twisting as Tim & Sharyn kneeled down next to their feet. Tim tickled Nicole while Sharyn tickled Staci. Both of my friends thrashed & squealed as fingers raked their soles & toes. Tim then pulled out a feather & really went to town on Nicole. Sharyn was laughing as she watched Nicole get tickled well. Tim then gave the feather to Sharyn & she then tickled Staci with it. Staci squealed loudly as Nicole just giggled behind her gag. All this time, I was trying to free myself, but was having an impossible time with the knots. Even I could get my wrists free; I was still tied to the chair. I just sat there & waited for the inevitable punishment.

About ten minutes of tickling Nicole & Staci into exhaustion, Tim & Sharyn stopped & walked over to me.

"Your turn now sis" Tim said as I started squealing. He & Sharyn both kneeled down & then started tickling me all over my feet & soles. I squealed loudly & thrashed about, almost tipping the chair over which brought giggles from my friends.

"Watch yourself Angela, don't want you to get hurt!"

Easier said than done, I thought as their touch & that feather made it almost impossible for me to not squirm. For about ten dreaded minutes, I was tickled silly by their fingers & the feather. I couldn't do anything but squeal loudly. Any thrashing about was limited, due to the chair almost tipping over. Then Tim asked me a question.

"Are you going to snoop anymore?"

"Mmmppphhh!!!" I squealed loudly meaning that I was saying no, but Tim interpreted it as saying yes! He then raked me more with the feather. I tried to say no behind the thick rag, but it was so garbled that he couldn't understand it.

"I think we need to take this to the next level" Tim said as he produced another rag & blindfolded me with it! The worst was yet to come for me!

"I think Nicole & Staci need to join the fun, don't you think Sharyn?"

She agreed & I heard them untying my friends. I heart was pounding. Nicole & Staci were going to tickle me as well! I then heard Nicole's voice.

"Let's get her Staci!"

I squealed as I felt more fingers on my feet. I couldn't take it as I thrashed in the chair. This time it was being held by somebody, probably Tim. I wasn't going anywhere, backward, side to side, anything. Nicole, Staci & as far as I could tell, Sharyn were all over my feet & legs. They were endlessly giggling at my expense. I had a plan for revenge for my friends doing this.

"I think that's enough" Tim said. Then the blindfold was removed. They tickled me to tears, for I was so sensitive. It was so thorough that I was exhausted as well. Tim & Sharyn left the room to continue their date I guess. Nicole & Staci then untied me. They gave me a big hug for being a good sport, but I was already plotting revenge on them, which would come soon!

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA