Angie Federico : 20 - Sharyn's Sneaky Revenge (f/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 20 - Sharyn's Sneaky Revenge (f/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
20 - Sharyn's Sneaky Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Thursday, January 9th 2003 - 07:05:20 PM

Sharyn's Sneaky Revenge

A few days after we got Sharyn back, Nicole & me were sitting in my bedroom talking. My parents had just left for a banquet that was hosted by my mother's work place. Jeff was at work for the rest of the night so that left Tim to watch us, but he was busy in his room. Staci was coming over in a little while. Us girls had planned anther sleepover, so I was hoping that Tim wouldn't ruin it for us. Nicole then got an another crazy idea in her head.

"Hey Ang, let's see what Tim is doing"

"Nicole, he's in his room"

She ignored me & went into the hall. She then put her ear up to the door & then started smiling. She then motioned me to come join her. I rolled my eyes & walked over to her.

Nicole was begging to get caught eavesdropping. I think she wanted to be tied up again by my brother & it wasn't even Jeff! We were being quiet, but from behind the door, I could hear Tim talking on the phone, then I heard his voice get louder. He was coming towards the door! I grabbed Nicole's arm as she was giggling & barely made it into our room as he was finishing his conversation. We cracked the door & listened to him talking. I covered Nicole's mouth to make sure she wouldn't burst out laughing.

"Okay, then I'll see you later tonight, looking forward to it"

With that, he walked downstairs. I then took my hand off Nicole's mouth. She started to laugh.

"What's so funny Nicole? I swear you're an airhead sometimes. My brother is going out, he's supposed to watch us"

"Maybe, he's going to get somebody to watch us"

Just then the doorbell rang. We figured it was Staci & went downstairs. Sure enough, Staci was let in by Tim. She was carrying her overnight bag.

"Hey you guys!"

"Angela," Tim said, "I'm going out in a few minutes. I have a date"

"Who's the poor girl?" I asked as Nicole started giggling again

"No one you know, sister dear"

"So that means you're going to have to get somebody to watch us right?"

"Yes, unless you want to be dropped off at your brother's work place & he can watch you."

"Ooh, I like that idea!" Nicole chirped. I just elbowed her in the ribs

"Don't you all know Katrina's sister Sharyn?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well she's free tonight to watch you. She should be over in a few minutes."

I looked at Nicole & Staci & then glared at my older brother.

"Why her?"

"Why, don't you get along with her?"

Before I could answer him, the doorbell rang. Tim opened it & Sharyn stood there dressed in almost the same thing she was wearing the other day. Jean cutoffs, a tank top & wearing flip-flops. I noticed Tim staring at her. I heard giggling noises behind me. Nicole & Staci had noticed too.

"Hi Sharyn, come on in. I think you know my sister Angie & her friends Nicole & Staci"

"Yes I do, I think we'll get along just fine" She said as she just stared at us.

"Well, I'm leaving now. Girls, Don't give her any trouble"

Saying that, Tim left. Of all the nerve! Give her any trouble? What about her giving us trouble? Then she spoke.

"Okay, you guys. Here's the deal. I'll leave you alone as long as you go upstairs & leave me alone with my friend".

"What friend?" I asked

"A friend of mine is coming over a little later, to help me with some modeling ideas & I don't want you guys around got it?"

I couldn't believe her bossy ways as Nicole pulled my arm & we all walked upstairs. At the top of the stairs, Nicole stopped & her face lit up

"Hey you guys! This is a perfect time to find those magazines that your brother has!"

For once, I agreed with Nicole. With Sharyn occupied downstairs, we had Staci watch the door, just in case. I decided to check Jeff's room first, because he was the one who caught us with them before. Looking around, I saw nothing, but Nicole saw enough pictures of Jeff to make her head spin! I actually had to drag her out of there & then we went into Tim's room. Looking around for a few minutes, I noticed them back behind some other books in the closet. Nicole & me picked up a few of them, & Nicole started laughing really hard. Staci was wondering what the commotion was all about. We showed her as we then left most of them in the closet & left Tim's room. We took a few steps & then noticed Sharyn in the hallway! I jumped at the site of her & doing so, dropped the magazines. She came over & picked them up.

"You three are in big trouble when I tell your brother, taking things that don't belong to you. But I won't, if you do me a favor"

I looked at my friends. I couldn.t believe this was happening again. I could only wonder what the favor was.

"Angie, help me tie your friends up. I want to see you tickle them. My friend is not here yet & I'm bored"

I guess it could be worse & by the looks on Nicole & Staci's faces, they were ready for me. Sharyn then threw me a couple of rags.

"Gag then first, I could hear Nicole laughing all the way downstairs"

So that was how she was up there, Nicole's silly ways had got us in hot water again! I made sure I gagged Nicole extra tight as I pulled the rag between her teeth & knotted it tightly. I then cleave-gagged Staci. This done, we all went downstairs. I found some rope & I watched as I saw Sharyn tie Nicole's hands in front of her. I tied Staci the same way. We took them both to the living room & sat them on the floor. Sharyn then sat them back to back & tied rope around their bodies, holding them together tight. I took more rope & slipped off Staci's sneakers & tied her ankles together. Sharyn tied Nicole's ankles as well. Without warning, I started tickling Staci's feet all over. She bucked & squealed. Nicole was getting it from Sharyn. For a few minutes I had a great time tickling my friends, watching them squeal & squirm. Sharyn & me were getting along great. Then she started to scold me.

"I'm going to have my friend tie you up, Miss Angie!"

"Oh no, not in my house!" I said boldly. I turned to run from her, but I ran straight into Tim!

"Say hello to my friend, Angie!"

"Say hello to my date!" Tim added.

He then grabbed me & held me tight. Of all the dirty low down tricks he had pulled! I was going to get it now!

To be continued...

Part two should be up by Saturday

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA