Angie Federico : 19 - A Skeptical Invitation (ff/mm, fff/fmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 19 - A Skeptical Invitation (ff/mm, fff/fmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
19 - A Skeptical Invitation
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Saturday, January 4th 2003 - 09:11:50 PM

A Skeptical Invitation

A few days later after the boys had surprised us by tying us up & tickling us, Nicole, Staci & myself were sitting in Nicole's bedroom talking about what to do next. Staci admitted to us that she liked Nicole's brother Jimmy, much like Nicole liked my brother Jeff! She said she was sorry for turning on us, but we all got it from the boys the last time. Even little Katrina! We didn't know what to think about her anymore & we were real surprised when she called us to go swimming in her pool. She told us that the boys were gone somewhere & her big sister Sharyn was watching her while her parents were at work. We didn't know Sharyn all that well. She was about nineteen, absolutely gorgeous & not surprisingly wanted to be a model. I was skeptical about going over there, knowing we could walk into another one of the boys' traps. It was another hot August day & we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to go in the water, besides I had just bought a new bikini that I wanted to wear.

After Staci went home to change into her suit, we all headed over to Katrina's house, which was about three blocks away. We were surprised when Katrina greeted us as soon as we stepped on her property, which raised my suspicions.

"Hey you guys!" Katrina beamed as she was wearing a bathing suit & carrying a towel

"Hey Katrina" Staci answered. "Which way to the pool? It's hot out here"

"This way, come on"

We followed the young blonde. I was almost suspecting the boys to jump out & grab us, but we made it to the pool, which was very large only to see Sharyn sunbathing in a lawn chair. She was wearing a bikini top & jean cut-offs. She pulled down her sunglasses when she saw us. Then she rubbed suntan oil on her already deeply tanned legs.

"Hey everybody! Welcome. Katrina & Derek has told me all about you guys."

I could only wonder what she knew. I saw her toes start rubbing on her other foot. There was something about this girl that told me she was trouble, but I couldn't quite figure it out.

"I'll be right back. Katrina, why don't you show them where to put their things".

Sharyn then walked into the house. Nicole & Staci couldn't wait as they jumped right into the pool, splashing around & playfully screaming.

"Come on Angie, let me show you where to put your things"

I followed Katrina into the house. I had a feeling that something was about to happen.

"You can put your things in that room down the hall"

I walked down the hall & opened the door. I then saw Jimmy & Derek. They were lying on a bed, hog-tied & cleave-gagged with sweat socks! I could also see that they were barefoot.

"Oh my god! Who did this!" I said almost laughing at their dilemma as I put down our stuff. Then I was suddenly hand gagged from behind! It was Sharyn!

"Mmmppphhh!!!" I said behind her hand. Sure enough, it was a trap! Then Katrina showed up holding a strip of a cut old towel. The little girl had turned on me!

"Do you like my prisoners? They were acting up, so I had to tie them up. As for you, you're nosy, so I'm going to tie you good & tight as well"

Nosy? It was a trap despite what she said. I tried to break Sharyn's hold, but she was strong.

"Don't fight me Angie, I heard you're very ticklish. Katrina, give me that towel & shut the door."

Katrina threw Sharyn the white towel, which Sharyn used to gag me with. Pulling it tight in my mouth, Sharyn then knotted it behind my head. The gag was thick & muffled my speech to almost nothing. She then moved me over to the other bed that was in the room, pushed me on it & pulled my hands behind my back. A million thoughts raced through my mind, as Sharyn crossed my wrists & began to tie rope around them. Was Sharyn planning to capture all of us? And if she was, was she going to untie the boys to tickle us? When Sharyn was done tightening the ropes around my wrists, I could hardly move them. With this done, my bare ankles were tied together. I waited for the inevitable tickle.

"Where did she say she was most ticklish sis?" Sharyn asked Katrina

"Here!" she answered as her touch made me squirm. Any screaming came out as a muffled squeal. Then I felt Sharyn's long fingernails on my feet. For a few tortuous minutes, Sharyn tickled my feet. My squeals & squriming made Jimmy & Derek laugh behind their sock gags. Katrina, hearing this, went over & tickled them. I couldn't help but let out a giggle or two at that sight myself.

"I'm going to work on capturing your friends Angie. I'm not hog-tying you, so don't give me a reason to."

Saying this, the two sisters left the room. I went to work on the bonds. Sharyn had done an expert job. She obviously knew something about knot tying, which I was afraid of. My Nancy Drew instincts took over next, as I looked for a way to free the ropes. Rolling to the edge of the bed, I stood up & hopped across the floor. I could hear the boys grunting loudly, almost trying to alert Sharyn. I ignored them & kept hopping, hoping to find something sharp to use. I then saw my old friend, the nail file lying on a small table. I backed up, eased down to my knees & carefully grabbed it with my bound hands. I was actually getting used to doing it by now, so it came easy. Taking the file, I worked the knots with it. I looked over at the boys. They looked at each other with curiosity to what I was doing. I bit down on the gag as I worked up a sweat. I was having trouble opening the knot. I stood up & hopped back over to the bed & plopped myself down on it. I felt I could get more leverage this way for some reason, & in a few minutes I was right. The first knot loosened, then the second. I was then able to pull my wrists apart. Pulling the towel gag from my mouth, I then freed my ankles. The boys were grunting for me to untie them (at least it sounded it like it). But I couldn't do that just yet. I ran over to the other bed & started to tickle their soles! I was giggling until I heard voices outside the door. I hurried over to the closet & hid in it. My heart was pounding as I heard Nicole & Staci being led through the door by Sharyn & Katrina. I then saw Nicole & Staci start to laugh, probably at the site of Jimmy & Derek.

"Hey! Where did she go!" Sharyn yelled. I crept out of the closet & grabbed Sharyn from behind!

"Nicole! Staci! Help me!" We managed to tackle Sharyn on the bed. She fought hard, but we held her tight. I rolled her over & took the ropes that binded my feet & with Nicole's help, managed to tie her hands tightly behind her back.

"You better make it tight, because if I get loose... you three are really going to get it!"

"Staci, find something to gag her with"

Staci then found a bandana that was in a drawer. Nicole quickly cleave-gagged Sharyn's smart mouth. This done, I took a piece of towel, & binded her ankles together.

All this time, I could hear Jimmy & Derek grunting loudly, Katrina was tickling them! Nicole wanted to grab her, but I stopped her. Now it was four on three! Sharyn, Derek & Jimmy were tickled endlessly by me, Nicole, Staci & even Katrina! I could tell Sharyn was enjoying it, The girl had a tie up & tickle fetish of the worst kind! She squirmed on the bed, probably calling us names behind her gag! This was the best time we had yet. For the next half-hour or so, we tickled all three of them without mercy. Staci mainly tickled Jimmy, Nicole helped me with Sharyn as well as her brother. Katrina was all over her brother Derek. We were actually exhausted as our victims when Katrina suggested going for a swim. We couldn't agree more as we left Sharyn, Derek & Jimmy bound & gagged on the beds. After swimming for about twenty minutes, we went in & freed them & then went home. Sharyn vowed to kidnap & tickle all of us, but little did we know how easy that would be for her, for we were all in for a big surprise!

I'll post the next story sometime this week. (Probably in two parts)

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA