Exarace's stories : 01 - Amy Tied Gagged And Tickled (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Exarace's stories : 01 - Amy Tied Gagged And Tickled (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Exarace's stories
01 - Amy Tied Gagged And Tickled
Story index at the bottom

By Exarace

Tuesday, January 21st 2003 - 03:32:34 PM

Amy Tied Gagged And Tickled

Hi! I'm Exarace and I have been looking at this site for about a year now. I never had anything good to post until recently though. However if my mom found out about this site she would take it the wrong way and think it was weird. So if my story stops suddenly in the middle of something she got home and I will post the rest later. Anyway on with the story!

My best friend in the world is Peter. But he has a little sister Amy. She is about 8 or 9. She can get pretty annoying sometimes. When that happens and her parents aren't around I just tie her hands behind her back and her ankles together and leave. She always appears again about 15 minutes later completely free. Sometimes we play tie up games and I really do something like a hog tie or something. But she can always get free! She will not let me use duct tape either.

Anyway one day i was over there to spend the night and i found a silk scarf lying on the ground i picked it up and put it in the room that me and peter would be sleeping in. Then i found a fuzzy scarf, a bathrobe rope, a small barbie skirt, some string, and a bandana. I got an idea and put them all in the tv room. I told amy that she could sleep in the tv room with me and peter if i got to play some tie up games with her. She kind of enjoyed the games so she said ok. that night peters parents had gone to bed and peter was asleep. Zoolander was still playing on the tv and i scooted over to Amy after grabbing my supplies. She look at me and sighed.

"Ok ok." she put her hands behind her back and crossed them.

I tied them firmly with the silk scarf which was very very good for tying. I then had her lie down on her belly and put her feet up. I tied them with the bathrobe rope and then took out the fuzzy scarf. I wrapped it around he hands and then tied it off to her feet. She was now hog tied. i then took out the barbie skirt and put it in her mouth. Then i tied the bandana over her mouth so that she couldn't spit out the skirt. I then proceeded to remove her socks and tie her big toes together with the string. I told her she could then untie herself.

She struggled alot but after the 10 minute time limit was up she was still tightly bound and gagged. I was very surprised and i think she was to. She started to mmmff behind her gag and i leaned down next to her to untie her. then a thought sprang into my mind. Amy was so annoying all the time throwing stuff kicking me and always trying to get me mad. and here i had her bound and gagged totally at my control.

I leaned down and said "We are going to take tie up games up a notch Amy." she looked up at me and mmffffd. Which I think meant

"What do you mean?"

I then seized her feet and began tickling them. She started laughing behind her gag and squirming like crazy.

I gotta go. i will post more soon!

Exarace
exarace@yahoo.com
USA

-------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 22nd 2003 - 07:47:52 PM

Amy Tied Up Gagged And Tickled

Hi! sorry for the delay.

Anyway we left off with me starting to tickle Amy. she squirmed a bit and then after a while i stopped and took off the gag. she didn't mind being tickled that much. but then she said.

"I am not that ticklish when you just use your hands. I will show you what to use tomorrow."

I was fairly surprised but i wasn't about to talk back. We did a few more tie ups. With that silk scarf on her hands she couldn't get out of any of them. Then we went to sleep. The next morning before her parents where up she took me up to her room and picked up some fake flowers off of her dresser. She told me that those made her extremely ticklish at the feet. I took them and then led her down into the tv room. Then i tied her up again. This time though i had her lay on the floor back down and i tied her hands and feet to a metal pole at the end of the bed. Then i gagged her and took out the fake flowers. I began to tickle her feet and she squirmed like crazy. then i stopped and untied her.

To sum up this story later in the day i tied her feet together and her hands behind her. and then went off to do something else. She hopped all over the house and then to her mom. She told her that she had asked me to tie her up and that it was loads of fun. so from now on her mom never questions us about me tying her up. She just thinks that Amy loves it. That's my story! hope you all liked it!

By the way do any of you know about a clean bondage website?

I would like some more good clean bondage.

Please feel free to email me.

Exarace
exarace@yahoo.com