Rob T's stories : 01 - Sister's friend (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rob T's stories : 01 - Sister's friend (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rob T's stories
01 - Sister's friend
Story index at the bottom

By Rob T

Monday, January 6th 2003 - 02:40:29 PM

Sister's friend

Hello, my first post of what could be several, let me know. This happened three or four summers ago, I was around 20. The experience would change my life. I was at my older sisters house that she had recently moved into. I was there alone while she was at work unpacking boxes, helping to set up her house. I was unaware that I was going to get any help that day until my sister friend Angie knocked on the door.

I let her in and she told me that my sister said I might need some help and since she was of work that day she came by. I thought Angie was the hottest thing around. 5'8 120 -125 long legs, great body, black hair, blue eyes, and always dressed very hot. I had a thing for her but she was 4-5 years older, had a boyfriend, and I had a girlfriend. Often we all saw each other at parties. Even on moving day everyone was there to help. I am in a little better shape than her boyfriend and I thought I even caught her staring at me moving day carrying a couch with her boyfriend (wishfull thinking, so I thought).

Anyway, Angie came in and started unpacking boxes in the kitchen. She then came to a broken box that we had to tie a rope around to hold it together for the move. Angie said do you have a knife or something I can't untie this. I went over and pulled on the knot which quickly came unfastened and explained to her that I had tied it and that's why I could untie to easily. She then said where to learn how to tie knots like that i said I was not sure probably boy scouts. Then out of nowhere she replies, "are you sure you don't tie up your girlfriend?" I said , NO!!! (This was the truth, I probably tied up other kids when I was young, but that was it, I was not into bondage and never thought of tying up a woman.) Angie then continued " I was just kidding, I'm not into that sort of thing, PAUSE, "AT LEAST I Dont' think I AM".

I sarcastically replied "You probably are and just won't admit it" She then admitted that she was curious and had hinted to Mike (her boyfriend) before, but he either didn't pick up on it or wasn't interested. I left it at that, turn around to begin working again, then i hear "HEY ROB", I turned around and saw she had wrapped the rope around her wrist in front of her. She then said "Jenny won't be home for a few hours and I'm curious, would you tie me up". With that one sentence I became excited that this amazing hot chick wanted to be tied up, I realized that I might like this.

I said "Isn't Mike gonna be pissed?"

"No, he won't know it will be our secret".

She told me to gather some rope and tape and meet her on jenny bed. I gather several handfulls or rope and a roll of duct tape, all courtesy of the move. Angie was wearing a white tank top, pink shorts, and white stack sandals with the long ties that wrap around the ankles several times. HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I walked in and asked for instruction she said "tie my hands behind my back". I started to do so but she complained it wasn't tight like the box, and to make it tight. I finished her hands and she said "tie my ankles". I said "well the straps are in the way". "Put it over them" I tightly tied her ankles. Now tie my ankles to my wrist, I told her that's gonna hurt, she said "just do it", I complied. I then step away and watched her test the bond, I became very excited. "Now gag me!!" I asked "with what" she said "use the tape I told you to bring, but find something to put in my mouth first". I went to the kitchen and found a small clean rag, shoved it in her mouth and tapped it shut with a few strips of grey duct tape. She began to roll around the bed fighting and moaning. I said "I'm gonna let you out". The moans of "NO" were yelled furiously. I just watched her she absolutely was loving it and quite frankly so was I. Then I heard the front door open and keys jingling, ROB, ANGIE are you guys here.

It was my sister Jenny, home early. I ran out of the bedroom, close the door behind me, and went down the hallway to greet Jenny. She looked around , "WOW, you did a lot thanks, I saw Angie's car out front what time did she get here?". Quickly thinking I said "about a hour ago, she walked down to the store to get us some drinks". Jenny said "oh, O.K.", and started walking towards her bedroom. I said "WAIT, Angie's not at the store she's in your room we were gonna surprise you and have your whole bedroom set up for you, stay out here until we finish it, O.K". That so nice.

With that I went to the bedroom. Angie looked at me with wide eyes of relief that I was not Jenny walking in. She was still very much hog tied and gagged. I started to untie Angie as I explained the lie to her. It took me at least five minutes to unwork the rope from the ankles to her feet, and completely untie her feet. I then saw some very deep rope marks on her ankles. She began to moan, I next pulled the tape off her mouth probably too fast but she didn't notice the pain because of her worry. She sat up on the bed and said " I can't believe this hurry up and untie my hands". It took another five minutes or so to do that as she said "hurry, hurry". I said "You're the one who wanted it tight". "Yes , I know" she replied. I finished up and threw all the rope in a ball in the corner, and saw the marks on her wrist just like on her ankles. She said , "wow that was a close one". Hey Rob "I was having fun though can we finish later" I said "maybe lets do something in this room so the lie works". Angie then notice the ropemarks on her, and said "I hope these go away". We worked furiously for 15 minutes or so then my sister said O.K. times up and walked in. She was thankful though appeared to be a little out of sorts.

Well we all left the room and went back to the main area, me in the living room, them in the kitchen. One minute or so went by I hear "ANGIE, YOUR WRISTS. They're all red and have marks around them, AND SO DO YOUR ANKLES! What the h%#* happened?". Angie then said the quickest lie I have ever heard in my life."Well, before I came over I was watching my nephews, and I let them tie me up, they totally tied me up too tight, I couldn't get loose for an hour and Barbara (Angie's sister) cut me loose when she got home, they're both grounded". Jenny said "that stinks, those little buggars, remind me not to babysit for her". Angie said it was embarrassing being found tied up to a chair, gagged with her sisters pantyhose, and having to be untied by her sister. They both laughed and the day went on. I went home that night and my phone rang around 9 o'clock. My caller I.D. showed it was ANGELA J*&*&@^%&. I answered it and will be able to provide several more stories as a result of that phone call..

Rob T.

------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 8th 2003 - 05:08:17 AM

Sister's friend Next scene

Since I got one good review (Thanks) I will Tell another.

The telephone that changed it all for me

As I mentioned earlier Angie was on my caller I.D. I answered. Some small talk and then the question, Can I come over to her apartment? I asked where was Mike, she said they had a fight and she didn't care where he was. I told her that my girlfriend was coming over, she asked if I would lie to her and tell her I was feeling sick or something. I said NO. Angie then asked me how much fun it was for me to tie her up earlier that day. I admitted that I was turned on and also admitted that I had a mini-crush on her for a while so it made it that much more exciting. The next thing you know I was having flashbacks of her tied up worming around and how much I liked it. Angie again pleaded for me to go over she said she had been counting on it and had done some planning to ensure I had fun. On that note I called my girl, told her I was sick and was driving to Angie's.

I arrived at the apartment. She greeted me and we talked. She explained that she thought I was cute but just wanted to be friends with me. Not that minute, but she usually was happy with Mike, and she liked my girl a lot. I agreed I was happy with my relationship, and also liked Mike. She said good, friend then, at least now. Well now that it is straight come with me, I have something to show you. She guided me back to her bedroom, and displayed on the bed were 5 brand new bags of 100' white nylon rope, 4 black silk scarves, and two roles of thick black electric tape. She then said "look, Rob, even though we are not gonna do anything sexually, I would still like you to come over and tie me up now and then. As you can see I bought all new stuff, it will be our secret. Mike, just doesn't get or is freaked out by it. When you tied me up earlier it was the best." I was in shock. This Hottie wants me to bind her up. Angie then said I will give you backrubs and make o foo en you come ver. I readily agreed, and I started tying her right away.

Angie was wearing he same out fit as earlier that day, White tank, pink shorts, and those white sandals. I started by telling her to sit down in the leather office chair by her computer. I first cut the rope into more manageable pieces. I then tied her wrist to the arms of the chair. Next I wrap about 50' of the 100' of a new package of rope around her torso to the upper back of the chair. I made sure everything was very tight. like she liked it. Next I went down to those hot little sandaled feet and tied her ankles up very tightly. Unlike last time, Angie was quiet, not giving instruction . However, I was gonna make sure she stayed that way. I took one of the silk scarves balled it up and placed it in her mouth. I then took another black scarf and pulled it between her lips tying it behind her head. Angie was now cleave gagged, and tied up extremely tight.

I sat on her bed and watched her make noises through the gag and struggle spinning and bouncing in the chair. There was no way she was getting loose. After about 1 hour she stopped and looked at me. I said "have you had enough?". She shook her head yes and I ungagged her first. She spit the black ball out of her mouth and said" Boy you know what you're doing, don't you. Well you can let me go now". As I untied her she said she would like to be tied with someone next time. I just ignored her and kept at it. A week later, it would happen, two girls.................TBC

Rob T.