Rescued : 02 - Sherry Returns (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rescued : 02 - Sherry Returns (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rescued's stories
02 - Sherry Returns
Story index at the bottom

By Rescued

Sunday, January 12th 2003 - 01:47:17 PM

Sherry Returns

The time seemed like an eternity, that is, waiting for Sherry's next visit. Was she really going to come and tie me up? My question was answered the next morning as I waited for her to walk by taking her kids to the bus stop. I squirmed into a nylon tank top and my skintight spandex (shiny, of course, and SILVER) pants. Once again, as always, in my bare feet. As I retrieved my mail, Sherry noticed me.

"Speedo boy!" she yelled, "Oh we're in tights today, huh?"

"Are ya comin over later?" I invited.

"No I'm comin over now once you get those ropes ready." by now she was half way up the steps.

"Nah, you're really gonna tie me?" I asked.

"Just get in there and get the ropes," she ordered, with a light smack on my butt. "Jesus! How the hell did you get these friggin pants on?!" she said with another, more caressing type pat. This drove me out of my mind!

We both went into my living room where I already had my ropes out; five 20 feet lengths of 1/4 cotton clothesline that not only binds to you, but binds to itself creating inescapeable bondage.

"See, you're all ready for me and shit! Okay, let's go. Hands behind you." she said, going straight to work.

(I know this all sounds too good to be true, and believe me, I still can't believe how easy it was to find such a willing, enthused, bondage-bud!)

In a matter of a minute and a half she very effectively had my wrists tied very tightly behind me, crossed, bound and sinched.

"Very good." she said, "Now your elbows."

As tightly as she could pull them together, she tied them, again, bound and sinched.

"Sher, I think you've been practicing." I said. "This is impossible tight!"

"Yep, sure is, now on the floor, that's it! Feet time!

"You're probably going to tickle me, right?" I asked, hoping but actually knowing that she would.

She didn't say a word, rather went right to tying up my feet at the ankles, together and tight, as I lay on my stomach.

I felt her finish the knots and I then felt those nails again on my helpless size 8 (small for a guy, I know) bare feet.

Over my own hysterical laughter I heard Sherry in her baby-voice, "Now you didn't think I was going to get you all tied up and NOT tickle these little girly feet, did you?" she teased, as her fingertips continued sending my entire (now tightly tied) body into writhing, wiggling convulsions.

"Aaaahhhh! Stop! Please!" I screamed.

"Aaaahhhh! Stop! Please!" she mocked in her best Wicked Witch of the West voice. "You love this! Little Speedo b-I mean-Spandex boy today, right?"

I continued my best fake protest prompting her to threaten to get the tape.

"Where's the tape-no-wait, I'm not finished tying you up yet. Let's see, how about the knees?"

Tightly again, binding and sinching, she tied my knees together.

"Not too, too tight now, because I've got to get you into a hog-I'm gonna tie you up in a hogtie!" she said.

Now I ask you folks, how would such an "inexperienced" person to bondage know the techniques and subtlties of a good hogtie.

Needless to say, by now-well, let's just say it was "noon on my sundail".

Especially after Sherry completed my heels-touching-my-ass hogtie!

"Now then! Look at you all tad [sic] up! I don't think I have to tape your mouth shut yet do I?"

I didn't say anything.

"DO I?!" she yelled, going right back to work on my bare feet and toes.

I screamed and moaned but literally could not move in this most excellent bondage.

"That's it-ticki, ticki, ticki! Ticki-toes, ticki toes," she sang in her patented singsong tease. "Keep struggling and whining as I ticki the toes."

"Aaahhh! This is torture! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

I must continue later with the way she gagged me as my yelling got too loud.

Please stay tuned!
Rescued