Rescued : 01 - My Neighbor Sherry (self, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rescued : 01 - My Neighbor Sherry (self, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rescued's stories
01 - My Neighbor Sherry
Story index at the bottom

By Rescued

Sunday, January 5th 2003 - 12:43:10 PM

My Neighbor Sherry

My love of bondage has been with me for as long as I can remember, but due to the fact that my steady "bondage buddy" isn't always available, I have often resorted to safe but effective self-bondage. I am a male (not gay) who enjoys being tied up by either women or men. I have found that one of the best ways to introduce my fetish to others is to actually let them see me tied up which brings me to my story.

I knew as soon as my neighbor Sherry moved in next door that her fun-loving, open mindedness could present me with an opportunity to show her what I like. This typical bored housewife and I hit it off right away, and within weeks we were to the point of letting ourselves in each other's houses for coffee or whatnot. Sherry was a pretty steady visitor on Mondays (coffee cup in hand) as soon as the kids were off to school. After pouring over the idea for about two months, I finally got up the nerve to reveal to Sherry that "my cousin's kids tied me up before they went to school". Yeah, that would be the excuse for my predicament!

Dressed only in a tight T-shirt and very skimpy bikinis (they were actually underwear, but you couldn't tell because they were spandex-the shiny kind) I retrieved my ropes and tape and went to work.

I tied my bare feet together at the ankles and cinched them off, and repeated with my knees. I then made a nice triple loop with some more rope and worked it up over my elbows. I slip knotted another rope, looped it five times, tightened it very tight using my teeth at my wrists, and managed to get myself into very convincing bondage. Three pre-torn whisps of silver duct tape I put over my mouth.

To finish, I tied the leftover wrist ropes to my knee ropes. I was stuck!

I started to get very nervous after about a half-hour with no Sherry yet. I wiggled like a worm over to the kitchen door to if I could see her coming, which effectively gave me a wedgie that was unpickable! There I was, in barefeet, tied up, with my buns sticking out of my bikini. Twenty more minutes passed until my heart skipped a beat. Sherry was on her way up the steps! Oh God! What if this is too much for her?

I playfully 'mmmmmed' through my duct tape gag as Sherry came in the door.

"Oh my God-look at you! she said,laughing, immediately kneeling down to remove my gag. "What kind of mess have you got yourself into?!"

I gave her the "cousin's kids" story and she swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

"Oh my God this is too funny-look at you in your little Speedos-I love it!" she said.

"I didn't think you were coming and I'd be tied all day," I said.

"Yeah I was doing laundry-oh my God-I have to get a camera! This is too funny!" she said, heading for the door.

"Wait! Are you gonna leave me like this?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Wait," she said, pulling off a piece of duct tape. I better keep you like I found you", she said, re-gagging me.

Within minutes Sherry was back with an old Polaroid camera with which she took all ten pictures of me tied from different angles. This was awesome and I couldn't believe she was this receptive. I was a bit concerned about the pictures though.

"Let's see. I think I'll keep this one-and yeah-this one where 'ya could see your little butt! Oh this is too funny! My God they have you tied up TIGHT!" she said, testing my ropes but making no motion to free me.

To be continued...

Rescued

-------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 10th 2003 - 04:30:18 AM

My Neighbor Sherry

Thanks for all the positive reviews and sory it took me so long to continue.

Anyway!

"This is so much fun I may have to watch you wiggle for a while-little Speedo man-I didn't figure you to be a little Speedo type!" Sherry said, as I faked protest through my duct taped lips. "How's that killer wedgie feeling right now, huh?"

The level of my excitement brought on by how Sherry was teasing me was incredible. The feeling of being next to naked, tied tight and gagged in front of your fully dressed and shod female neighbor is one that I knew I'd need to continue somehow.

"Here, let me get this tape off," she said, "I have to ask you some things here."

"Oh God, thanks," I said as I could now talk.

"You really don't seem like you want me to untie-like-you look like you're having fun." she said.

"Well are you?" I asked.

"Oh Jeez I think this is great, I mean, look at you! Look at your butt; look at your little girly feet! "Oh God, wait! she said, springing up as descending on me like an eagle. "I bet they're ticklish!"

By now I had a butterfly in my stomach the size of a hawk!

"Ticki ticki ticki! Ticki-toes, ticki-toes!" she said in singsong as her not too long by just long enough, burgundy nails across my bare feet sent me into hysterical laughter on and off for the next ten minutes.

I still could not believe that this plan I hatched was working so well, even with as fun-loving and carefree Sherry is.

"Okay listen. I have to get going because Justin (her son) has a dentist appointment and I hafta pick him up at school," she said as she began to untie me. "Jesus they tied you like a pro!"

"So when are you coming over for coffee again?"

"No, when are they tying you up again?" she asked. "This was waaaay too much fun."

"Are you kidding? Never!" I said, faking my best fake annoyance.

"Well maybe I'll have to practice my knot-tying-ON YOU! Tomorrow!" she said.

"Is that a promise?"

"See! See! You DO love it! Well believe you me I can tie you up a hell of a lot tighter than-you'll never get loose! Little Speedo boy-Speedo man!"

By now I was untied. She gave me ALL the pictures because she couldn't risk her husband finding them.

Due to such a good reaction from you guys, I'll relate later on what happened the VERY NEXT MORNING!

Rescued