ssjtrunks : 02 - My first bondage experience (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ssjtrunks : 02 - My first bondage experience (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

ssjtrunks's stories
02 - My first bondage experience
Story index at the bottom

By ssjtrunks

Saturday, January 25th 2003 - 04:04:32 AM

My first bondage experience Part 1

Hey there, all. Said i'd post more stories, sorry I've been slow about it, so I thought i'd post the story of the first time I was tied up.

Like I told you before I was a 12 yr old boy who had just moved into a new neighborhood in Massachusetts w/ my aunt, and had befriended 2 girls, Jenn (13) and Amy (12).

I had often fantasized about tying up Jenn or Amy but never acted on it. I spent more time w/ Jenn because Amy usually stayed at school for band until later in the afternoon. My aunt usually didn't get home until 5, which gave me and Jenn usually about 2 1/2 hours to hang out at one of our houses.

One afternoon in early winter me and Jenn were sitting on my sofa watching a movie when a heroine wearing a turtleneck sweater gets kidnapped and wakes up tied up and tightly detective style gagged. At this point I should mention that I am a total freak about turtleneck sweaters. So, lucky me, being winter and enrolled in a school where uniforms were mandatory, Jenn, Amy, and I all wore white turtleneck sweaters everyday as part of our uniforms. When Jenn and I got home we would usually just take off our coats and we would both just be wearing our sweaters. I was always turned on when I would hang out with Jenn and Amy with our sweaters on.

So me and Jenn were watching our helpless heroine mmmpph and squirm when Jenn blurts out "would you tie me up just like that girl on TV?".

My heart leapt. She had just summed up all my fantasies in one sentence.

"Sure!" I cried.

She made me agree to kidnap her. She would be curled up on the sofa reading a book and I would sneak up behind her and pretend chloroform her. Then I would tie her up and she would wake up and try to escape. But she had one condition: If she was able to escape, then she would get to kidnap me. I readily agreed to this, knowing inside I wanted her to kidnap me as much as I wanted to kidnap her. So off I went to the garage and my aunt's room, where I knew she had some rope and handkerchiefs.

I had gotten the supplies stashed in my room and I crept up from behind Jenn with my handkerchief that was supposed to be soaked w/ chloroform. I got right behind her and clamped my hand with the scarf over her mouth and nose.

"mmMMMPPHHH!!" Jenn muffled through her gag, futilely trying to pull my arm away. She then moaned and passed out. I was so hard by now. I half carried, half dragged her to my room where I gently layed her face down on my bed and started to tie her up. I tied some rope around her ankles, and then I pulled her wrists behind her back and began to tie them, but I made sure to keep them somewhat loose as I wanted to make sure that I got to get tied up.

Finally, the best part, the gag. I should also mention that I have a major gag fetish, almost as I love turtleneck sweaters. I took one of the scarves and shoved it into her mouth, and then folded the other one into rectangular formation and very tightly tied it around her mouth and behind her head, effectively detective style gagging her like on TV.

I stood back and admired my work, and I could feel myself all tingly inside as she woke up and started squirming and wriggling around. She also mmmrrrmmmged and mmmmphhhed constantly, probably the sweetest sound I will ever hear.

She struggled with her ankles and wrists, but not her gag (later I would find out she loved gags even more than I did, and she also liked turtlenecks).

After about 7 minutes of some real struggling and loud mmmpppphhhing she got her wrists free and untied her ankles and then slowly undid her gag.

"You know what this means, dear" she said with a smirk. I could hardly keep from grinning.

ssjtrunks
USA

--------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 26th 2003 - 12:56:01 PM

My first bondage experience Part 2

"Now I get to kidnap you, kiddo" jenn smirked.

I couldn't believe it. Standing there was a pretty girl wearing a tight turtleneck sweater with her gag still tied to her neck like a scarf who wanted to tie me up.

"A deals a deal I guess" I said, hiding my unbounded enthusiasm and anticipation.

"Alright hon, here's the deal" - she always affectionatley called me by "hon" or "kiddo", which I loved - "Go sit at the table and start your homework. I'll take the rest from there".

I agreed and got out my home work and started working.

Jenn actually took her time getting ready, so when she actually kidnapped me I was taken off guard, having been into my homework a little bit. I was writing down a number or something when Jenn's arm reaches out from behind me and clamps a handkerchief (that was PRETEND chloroform filled) tightly over my mouth.

"mmMMPPHH!" (that mmpphh was genuine, we both loved that).

I flailed my arms and then closed my eyes and PRETEND passed out. She half carried, half dragged me to the sofa and layed me down. I could hear her giggling while she pulled my wrists behind my back and tied them. Only she tied them TIGHT. She obviously was serious about this, I thought, as I became ever more excited. She proceeded to tie my ankles together, and now here's where it gets good, for me at least. Instead of gagging me tightly over the mouth Jenn got a little creative at this point. As my heart raced, she pulled the neck of my turtleneck sweater over my face, effectively blindfolding me, then she took one of her thick wool socks off of her feet and shoved it and the sweater into my mouth and wrapped it around the back of my head really tight. She got up and said something like "I have you now, my precious".

Jenn was a genius! She had just gotten the use of 3 scarves with a sock and the sweater I was wearing. By pulling my sweater over my face she blindfolded me, and by gagging me with her sock on the outside of my sweater she was able to use to sweater as mouth packing! After this day that technique sort of became Jenn's trademark that she used on me, her mom, then Amy. I might also add that Jenn's sock was very thick, and I could barely make a sound.

For the next hour I wriggled around on the floor, moaning and mmmppphhing, to the extreme pleasure of Jenn and myself, Jenn who wouldn't untie me, and me who didn't want to be untied.

After what seemed like a very short time I heard my aunt's car pull up. I started mmpphhing for Jenn to untie me, but she had other plans. She quickly put on her other sweater and coat and walked over to me, rolled me up onto the couch, and wrapped me up in a blanket. She pulled the blanket right over the top of my head and placed an open book on top of me. When my aunt would come in, she would think I fell asleep reading a book. I immediately got turned on by this.

"Goodbye, sleeping prince!" Jenn giggled as she raced out the back door.

I was very excited and decided to see how long I could fool my sweet aunt. She walked in and I heard her walk over and gently rub me.

"Are you awake, honey?"

Naturally I did not reply. So she went into the kitchen and started to prepare supper, while all this time I quietly lay motionless on the sofa. After about half an hour I heard her place 2 plates on the table and she walked over to me. I was very nervous w/ anticipation and very excited at the same time as I heard her approach.

"Dinner's ready" I heard her say as she lifted up the blanket.

I heard her gasp as she realized I was gagged.

"Oh my god" she whispered as she was untying my gag but when she saw me smiling she burst into laughter.

I sheepishly explained to her that Jenn was the gal who was responsible for my predicament. My aunt was laughing so hard she was in tears.

"Sounds like fun" she said. "Did you like it?"

And then to my surprise, I explained everything to her. Over dinner I talked to her about how I got excited whenever I saw a woman tied up and gagged on TV, how thrilled I was about being kidnapped by Jenn, about my love for gags and of course, turtleneck sweaters.

"So that's why I've always noticed you staring me at me when I wear a turtleneck" she said "like right now!"

We both laughed (she had noticed me staring at the light blue turtleneck she was wearing). She also told me about how she used to play tie up games all the time when she was a kid, which shocked and delighted me. I asked if we could play tie up games, and she said yes, once in a while, and she also agreed to take me shopping for more sweaters the next day. That night I became closer to my aunt than ever as we bonded and talked long into the night about how she used to get tied up and kidnapped. That day will forever be in my memory as the one that opened the door into my bondage hobby, which I still practice today.

ssjtrunks
USA