ssjtrunks : 01 - Kidnapped and Ransomed (ff/m, ff/mF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ssjtrunks : 01 - Kidnapped and Ransomed (ff/m, ff/mF)

Post by Canuck100 »

ssjtrunks's stories
01 - Kidnapped and Ransomed
Story index at the bottom

By ssjtrunks

Thursday, January 2nd 2003 - 10:12:15 AM

kidnapped and ransomed (Part 1)

Alright, this is a true story it happened when I was 12 yrs old. I had just recently moved into Massachusetts with my aunt and i lived in a neighborhood w/ few young people except 2 girls that were about my age: Jenn was 13 and Amy was 12. We quickly became friends and the three of us used to hang out alot. Jenn and I first started to tie each other up and we both found it very exciting. Then we got Amy in on it and we would have group tie ups at Jenn's house or my house, mainly because my aunt and Jenn's mom both really didn't care and would just laugh when they saw us tied up and gagged. Sometimes I even played tie up games with my aunt.

So one weekend my aunt had to go out of town on a business trip, and Jenn's mom offered to let me stay w/ her and Jenn. I brought my clothes and stuff over and put them in the guest room. Jenn called over Amy and we both went out to the front porch to wait for her. As we were waiting Jenn's mom left to go shopping, telling us she would be back in a few hours. When Amy got there I noticed she was still wearing her backpack from school. I stood up and started to suggest going inside when Jenn's hand clamped over my mouth. Surprised, I mmmpphed and tried to lift my arms when Jenn wrapped her other arm around my waist.

"Amy,NOW!" Jenn yelled.

Amy giggled and ran over and grabbed my legs and lifted me up, and they carried me away just like that into the house, mmmpphing loudly and squirming like hell.

I was enraged. Not only because we had always agreed and planned tie ups and fake kidnappings, but because i was embarrassed I could not free myself, boy those girls were pretty strong. They had obviously planned this. They laid me face down on the couch and Jenn got on top of me while Amy unzipped her backpack and started to pull out rope and scarves. I tried to throw Jenn off me but she wouldn't budge.

"What are you two doing?!" I screamed.

"We're kidnapping you and were going to ransom you to my mom."

Jenn replied, as she forced my wrists together and Amy started to tie them together.

"Jenn, Amy, plea-mmmmpppphhhhh!"

Jenn stuffed her dirty old sock in my mouth!

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I tried to spit it out, but Jenn secured it their by wrapping a bandanna around my mouth and the back of my head, knotting it tight.

"Were going to have so much fun with you!" Amy exclaimed as she tied my ankles together. I moaned.

For the next hour I endured the worst tickle torture ever. They each had a feather and the tickled the soles of my feet and my stomach with almost no break for an hour. They both went to the kitchen to fix something to eat and gave me a chance to escape. I frantically tried to loosen the ropes.

Finally I got the ropes loose and I started to take off my gag when Amy and Jenn returned!!

"Don't let him get away!" Amy screamed.

I ran like mad for the door but jenn dived and grabbed my ankles.

"MMMPPPHHHH!!" I muffled as I went down, hard.

"You're not getting away, my little prisoner", Jenn said as they retied me. Only this time they retied me REALLY tight. My wrists were tied behind my back again but this time the also wrapped duct tape around my hand so I could not wriggle loose. Then they tied my entire body up in rope almost mummifying me. I could not budge an inch.

Amy went home to eat dinner and Jenn said to me "OK lets see how much your worth kid". She put a large sign on me that said KIDNAPPED and snapped a picture.

"My mom will come rescue you but until then I have to put you somewhere safe."

She then put me in a sleeping bag, zipped up the zippers until only my head stuck out, then dragged me down into the basement, placed me in a box which she left open and shoved me in a closet down there. For finishing touches she put a pillow case over my head.

"Goodbye dear" she laughingly said to me and closed the closet door.

I'll finish the rest later gotta go.
END OF PART 1

ssjtrunks
USA
---------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 2nd 2003 - 12:13:09 PM

kidnapped and ransomed (Part 2)

So I lied there in that box, a helpless prisoner of Jenn's for 2 hours. My only hope was Jenn's mom would return soon. I admit I had a crush on Jenn's mom, I had even got to tie her up once with Jenn. She was real funny and always upbeat about things.

I fell asleep and the next thing I knew someone pulled the pillowcase off of my head. It was Jenn's mom!

"Mmpphh! Mmpphh!" I muffled under the gag.

Jenn's mom stood there with her hands on her hips, laughing away.

"Look at you all tied up by a couple of girls! You look so cute!"

She took off my gag.

"My heroine!" I cried.

"I guess I should be a detective, huh?"

"You bet" I said.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Jenn ransomed you for 10 dollars. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw you all trussed up and helpless with that kidnapped sign on you. But I wanted to make sure you were OK so I paid your ransom." I smiled.

"Thanks!"

"I figure you can pay me back by helping me go grocery shopping next week, if thats all right with you."

I said great. Jenn's mom got me out of that sleeping bag and untied all the ropes. I flexed my arms and muscles. It felt great to be free again. Jenn's mom laughed as I ran up the stairs to get to the bathroom before I burst.

I spent a few minutes in the bathroom taking a piss and washing my hands. I thought it was over for now and I was already plotting revenge as I walked out the bathroom door and halted in my tracks. Sitting on the couch was Jenn's mom with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied together. She was wearing a thick, white high neck turtleneck sweater and now it was pulled up over her eyes, and she was gagged with a bandanna that was on the outside of the turtleneck and used the sweater as mouth packing. She was mmmppphhhing softly and like an idiot I ran over there to her to help her when out of nowhere Amy and Jenn rushed me from both sides and knocked me to the ground.

"Wait, this isn't fair, Jenn's mom already paid my ransom!" I yelled.

"Yeh, well, we tricked you!" Amy said in a sinister sounding voice. I started yelling at them. "Put a sock in it!" Amy yelled, and stuffed another dirty gym sock in my mouth. Jenn giggled hysterically as she tied my wrists behind my back and then tied my ankles.

"We have you for the whole weekend, kiddo" Jenn said as she detective style gagged me to secure to sock in my mouth.

By this time I lost hope. I was a little pissed at Jenn's mom though. How could she let Jenn and Amy tie her up and gag her so fast? Without even making a noise? I mean I knew she was a good sport and she let herself get tied up by Jenn sometimes, but she could at least have warned me before she was gagged. I had already been tied up and gagged for 3 hours! Jenn and Amy lied me and jenn's mom down on the floor and started to tie us back to back. I heard Jenn's mom try to say "I'm sorry" through her gag but it came out "mmmm smmmpphh". In return I tried to say it's ok but it came out "ish ohay". Jenn blindfolded me.

"Now guess what you two? Me and Amy are only going to keep you trussed up like that for ..... ummm.... ALL NIGHT!!". Me and jenn's mom both moaned through our gags.

For the next hour we were tickle tortured without a break until Jenn's mom and I both were laughing so hard through our gags we were crying.

"Do you think they have had enough Amy?", Jenn asked.

"Yeah, let's untie these crybabys" Amy replied.

I was too exhausted to be mad, just greatly relieved to be free of my bonds. Jenn and Amy both went to Jenn's room. I looked over to Jenn's mom, whose turtleneck was wet with saliva and tears, but she was still laughing.

"I think maybe we should get them back" she said.

"You have a good idea there, but i'm a little exhausted from being kidnapped, tied up and gagged and tickled for 4 hours. You were only tied up for one."

She agreed with me and decided to make Jenn sleep over at Amy's house that night, just to make sure we wouldn't get kidnapped or anything again. I was surprised that Jenn's mom wasn't that mad or anything, that's one of the reasons I liked her, not many moms are as good sports as she is. We rented some movies and ordered a pizza.

There were many other times that I would be involved in tie up and kidnapping game before and after that day but none were so long and memorable than this day. Jenn's mom and I fell asleep in the living room that night, planning our revenge, but that story is for another day.

ssjtrunks
USA