Angie Federico : 18 - Taken By Suprise (ff/f, mm/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 18 - Taken By Suprise (ff/f, mm/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
18 - Taken By Suprise
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Friday, December 27th 2002 - 11:45:12 PM

Taken By Suprise

Because of Staci's involvement in tickling me & Nicole, it was time for payback. It was a Saturday afternoon & we were hanging out in Nicole's room. Jimmy was probably at Derek's house (He had a pool). Nicole wanted to use Staci to lure Katrina over to her house. From there, we would have the perfect bait to trap the boys again. The only thing that could probably go wrong was Nicole's mother returning, but she was now working Saturdays & again trusted her daughter to watch her younger brother, which was like trying to fight a fire with gasoline! Anyway, Staci surprised us by putting her hands behind her back & begged us to tie her up so she could take her punishment & get it over with.

"Oh no Staci, you're not getting off that easy!" Nicole said as she tackled the little brunette & started to tickle her body. Staci started to playfully scream as I quickly covered her mouth. Nicole was relentless as she worked Staci's tanned legs.

"You're going to be sorry you joined the enemy! But I'll go easy on you if you do us a favor"

I took my hand away from her mouth & Staci looked at both of us.

"What is it?" she asked as she caught her breath

"Call Katrina & get her over here" Nicole said as she went back to tickling her

"Why?", she said between squeals

"Why do you think?" I added as I covered her mouth once again. "Well?"

Staci nodded her head & Nicole let her up. Just then we heard a knock on the front door.

"Angie, get that. I'll tie up our prisoner"

I looked at Nicole. She didn't seem to care if it was somebody important, almost daring in a way.

I went downstairs. I then peeked out the peephole on the door. I didn't know who to expect, but it was Katrina! I guess she had decided to come on over anyhow. Finally the luck was going our way. I quickly answered the door.

"Come on in Katrina" I said. She was dressed in a T-shirt, red shorts & flip-flops.

"Hi Angie, is Staci here?"

"Why yes, she's upstairs"

I led the unsuspecting blonde upstairs & into Nicole's room. Katrina did a double take as she saw Staci sitting against Nicole's bed. Her hands tied behind her, her ankles tied. Her mouth was gagged with a red bandana that Nicole had tied tightly between her teeth.

Staci was more than a willing captive, but if Katrina wasn't, she didn't show it. She probably accepted the we tie/you tie philosphy. In fact the last month, it really came down to which one our groups were more creative on capturing the other one. As for Staci, her loyalty was about to be put to a test.

"Hello Katrina!" Nicole shouted as she stuffed a wad of cloth into her mouth & then taking an another red bandana, finished the cleave gag by tying it tightly through her teeth. We put Katrina on the floor next to Staci. Nicole then tied her hands behind her back, while I bound her ankles together.

"There!" Nicole said "Now, who wants to be first?"

"I think Staci", I said as I bent down & looked at her bare feet. I then gave them a little tickle. Staci squealed as she squirmed next to Katrina. Nicole then kneeled besides Katrina.

"How about Katrina?" She said laughingly as she went over Katrina's bound feet with her fingernails. The young girl squealed & squirmed as much as Staci. Nicole then got up.

"I think it's time to call one of the boys over, don't you think?"

Katina let out a mmmppphhh behind her gag.

"Let's do it!" I replied as I followed Nicole out of her room & into her mom's room where she picked up the phone.

"Let's see if my bratty brother is still over there"

After a few minutes, Nicole got no answer & hung up.

"Where could he be Ang..." Nicole couldn't finish her sentence. Jimmy had appeared with Derek & Mark! Her brother & Derek quickly tackled her on her Mother's bed. Mark had me in a tight grip as well, stuffing my mouth with a wad of cloth before I could yell. He finished gagging me with a scarf that he tied tightly through my teeth. I could see Nicole being gagged the same way. Mark managed to tie my hands behind my back as he criss-crossed the rope about five times before knotting it. After Nicole's hands were tied behind her, the boys forced us into Nicole's room where our original prisoners were still tied. Sitting us down next to Staci & Katrina, the boys tied our bare ankles together with the remaining rope they brought. We struggled, but the ropes were tied well. Nicole & me looked at each other. We couldn't believe we had been quickly captured like that.

"Well Sis, you did a good job with these two, I hate to see good work go to waste" Jimmy said as he looked at Nicole. Her eyes were burning a hole right through him.

"I knew something was up when Katrina didn't return" Derek said "But sis, since you're all tied up..."

Derek started to tickle his twin sister. Then it started. Jimmy & Mark were all over Nicole & mines feet with their fingers, not to mention Staci as well. Endless squirming & squealing did nothing to ease the boys relentlessness on us. For at least fifteen minutes, we were all worked over good. Then the boys left. Nicole & me at least had enough energy to free the other one after about five minutes. It wasn't the best tie up job on us, but it worked nonetheless. After untying Staci & Katrina, we were undecided on what to do. Was Staci still on our side? & What about Katrina? Nicole basically told me that we had to look out for each other, but things would get really complicated when Derek & Katrina's gorgeous older sister Sharyn would get involved in our little games!

I'll try & post this next story after the first of the year

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA