Angie Federico : 17 - Tickle Revenge On Angie & Nicole (fm+/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 17 - Tickle Revenge On Angie & Nicole (fm+/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
17 - Tickle Revenge On Angie & Nicole
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Saturday, December 21st 2002 - 12:47:45 AM

Tickle Revenge On Angie & Nicole

Nicole & me stared at the brats & Jeff behind them. By the looks on their faces, they couldn't wait until they got their hands on us. We had managed to free each other, but it had been an hour, now this was our surprise!

"Time to tie them up you guys!" Jimmy said as he looked at me

Jeff then gave Jimmy & Mark rope. Derek & Katrina just looked on.

"I want Jeff to tie me up!" Nicole shouted as she put her hands behind her back. I only stuck my tongue out at her.

"No, in front of you" Jeff said as he took rope & tied Nicole's hands in front of her.

The brats surrounded me, while Nicole was in her own little heaven. Mark held me while Jimmy took rope & crossed it around my wrists about four times before tightening the knots. The little creep was getting like my brothers in the way of knot tying!

"Okay let's get them on the bed like we talked about", Jeff added as he led Nicole to the bed.

She laid down on it & Jeff took her bound hands & tied them overhead to the headboard. She just couldn't take her eyes off him! He then stuffed a wad of cloth in her mouth & secured it with a couple of pieces of duct tape. All this time, I was tied up next to her the same way & soon gagged the same. Jimmy stuffing my mouth & Mark adding a couple pieces of tape. We could only mmmppphh as we looked at each other. We knew what was coming, but we didn't know how. Jeff & the boys bound our ankles together, but not before taking off our socks. Because the bed was so wide, it was easy to cross our legs over the top of the others so we would be tied together at our feet. After securing more rope around our ankles, Jeff took out a rag & threw it to Jimmy. Suddenly I was blindfolded! Oh no, not again! I guess Nicole was blindfolded as well because I heard her mmmpphh next to me. Now she couldn't see my brother.

"Okay girls, this your punishment! Enjoy it!" Jeff said as I heard footsteps going toward the door & then hearing the door shut.

There was probably somebody in the room still, but whom? & How many? God this was torture! I could only squirm in my bound state as I felt Nicole do the same. My heart was pounding. Suddenly I felt fingers touching my feet. I screamed into the gag, but as usual it came out as a loud squeal. I bucked & then I heard Nicole squeal & thrash as well. A few minutes later, the door opened & then suddenly closed. Did more of them enter the room? Or was it a trick? A few minutes passed by without anything happening. I couldn't take it anymore! Just then, I felt several fingers on my feet. I squealed then I heard Nicole squeal. I think the brats had been turned loose on us. I heard Katrina giggling, which made Nicole giggle behind her gag. About five minutes of fingers all over my feet (And Nicole's), it stopped. Then I felt our feet being untied.

"Okay, time to move you... to the rack!" Jeff announced.

The rack was his & Tim's fancy name for his weight bench. They had tied me up on it one time, when he had Nicole & Staci tickle me. I was soon freed from the headboard, but my wrists were still tied tight. Suddenly I was picked up. I was being carried. It felt like two people, so it was probably the brats doing it. I heard Nicole laugh behind her gag, so I assume Jeff was carrying her. After about five minutes, felt being carried down the stairs & then finally down to the basement.

I was put down & then made to lie on what I felt was the bench. I then felt ropes being tied around my body & legs. But where was Nicole? Just then I heard Nicole squeal loudly. Then I heard laughing from the brats as well as Jeff. My heart was pounding again with half dread, half excitement. Just then, it started. Fingers raked my bare feet up & down. I squealed about as loud as Nicole, we were both being tickled good, but worst of all, we didn't know who was doing it.

"Okay, Nicole time to put you on the rack!" Jeff said I felt myself being untied from the bench & carried again. I was then put down. I felt rope being tied from my wrists to my feet, sort of like a frontal hog-tie. Then I felt long fingernails on my feet. I squealed loudly & thrashed, almost tipping over on the floor, but somebody held me in place. Katrina was doing it, or was she? I heard Nicole squeal & giggle as well as she was getting to know "The rack" real well. About five minutes of pure foot torture. It stopped. The ropes tying my hands to my feet were untied. I was now exhausted. The blindfold was removed & I adjusted my eyes to the light. Then I saw Staci! She had been in on it the whole time! She & the boys were laughing up a storm at our expense. I had a feeling she liked Jimmy, but I already was plotting revenge in my head. For a last measure, the boys tied me & Nicole back to back, exchanged the duct tape on our mouths for scarves, which cleaved-gagged our mouths & then turned Staci loose on our feet, as well as our sides. We were being tickled all over by our friend! I couldn't believe it.

After Staci had her fun, the boys came back downstairs & untied us. She actually came back home from being out with her mother & found out we were all over at my house having "fun" We promised to get even with Staci, which she agreed. But little did she know she wouldn't be the only girl kidnapped as well. Nicole said we had a score to settle with Katrina & we would use both of them to try & trap the boys again.

Because of the holidays, I might not be able to post until late next week. But everybody have a great holiday & thanks for all the nice comments & e-mails!

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA