Angie Federico : 16 - Snooping In The Wrong Place (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 16 - Snooping In The Wrong Place (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
16 - Snooping In The Wrong Place
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Sunday, December 15th 2002 - 09:26:21 PM

Snooping In The Wrong Place

After Tim had caught us tickling Jimmy & his friends, Nicole suggested finding something to use against him, so we could tie them up again. It was few days later, on a Tuesday in early August. Staci was gone somewhere with her mother & Jeff was the only one home at my house. Nicole & I decided to sneak up to Tim's room & find something to use against him, little did we know what we would find, only to have it be our next downfall.

"Are you sure about this Nicole?"

"Yes, come on. You said that Jeff is downstairs working out"

"I know you would like to see that wouldn't you?"

Nicole just gave me a smile & headed upstairs. We tiptoed to Tim's room & opened the door. We went inside & I quietly closed the door.

"I don't know where to start Nicole"

"Look in his closet, I'll look in these drawers."

I looked over in the closet & after a few minutes, I found a stack of magazines. Thumbing through them, I suddenly stopped. I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Nicole! Look at this!"

Nicole walked over to the closet & I showed her the magazines. Tim had a big collection of bondage magazines! On the covers were women bound & gagged in various states. Nicole covered her mouth & started to laugh.

"Do you believe this Nic?"

"Wow Angie, this is perfect to use against him. Here lets take them to your room & hide them."

"My brother, the bondage freak!" I said as I put the magazines back down

"Let me see if the coast is clear first"

I went to the door, but it suddenly opened. Jeff stood in the doorway, shirtless & sweating from his workout. I looked at Nicole. She was in a trance as she looked at him. I tried to elbow her.

"Angela, Nicole, what are you two doing in here?"

"Oh nothing" I answered, as I backed up toward the closet, trying to hide the magazines - knowing it would be futile.

"What are you hiding?"

I rolled my eyes & looked at Nicole. We were now in big trouble. Jeff looked at his brothers' stash & then looked at us.

"So you found these did you? Snooping like your hero Nancy Drew? By the way, Tim told me he busted you the other day. You weren't supposed to be here alone. Well I'm going to dish out the punishment. Come on"

I rolled my eyes. Nicole could only stare at his shirtless body. He led us out of the room, stopping only to get clothesline out of a utility closet & then led us into the guest bedroom & into the spacious walk in closet, where he switched on the light. He then tossed some rope to Nicole.

"Ok Nicole, tie her hands behind her back"

Nicole was only more than willing as she kept one eye on my brother & one eye on my bound wrists. Wrapping it around my wrists about five times, Nicole tightened it good with a few knots.

"Ow! Nicole!"

"Sorry Ang"

She was more mesmerized with Jeff then ever, probably because he was shirtless. Jeff then grabbed Nicole & tied her hands behind her tightly. She was laughing the whole time.

"Ok girls, on the floor."

I worked my self down on the floor of the big closet & so did Nicole. Jeff then tied rope over Nicole's socked feet. When he was done, he tied my socked feet as well. He then got up.

"I'm not going to gag you girls, but here's the deal. I'm giving you one hour to get free to forget about the other day, but if not, I'm going to have a surprise for you & I don't think you're going to like it".

Jeff then put a small clock on a box. He said nothing else & shut the door.

I could hear him tying the door handles together, probably so we couldn't get out & hop around. I immediately tried my wrists, but Nicole had tied me up good. She was struggling as well.

"Come on Nicole, let's sit back to back"

"God, Angie your brother is the max!" She replied as she scooted over towards me & started to push her back against mine.

"Will you stop it! Let's concentrate on the task at hand ok?"

We pushed up against each other & quickly found the others ropes.

"You didn't have to tie me so tight you know, if would have been easier for us"

"Sorry Angie, but Jeff is so hot! I couldn't concentrate right"

I pulled a rope on her wrists & she let out a yelp

"Ow! Why did you do that?"

"Because you won't stop talking about my brother. I can't believe he caught us."

"Yeah lucky for us!"

I just rolled my eyes as I tried to strain to reach her knots. I felt her reach around my wrists. She seemed to know where the knots were. It had been fifteen minutes already.

"We have had a lot of fun this summer, don't you think?" Nicole said as she pushed harder into my back.

"Yeah, if you call it that. Getting tied up almost every week, in every way possible."

"We'll get my brother & his friends back, don't you worry"

"If we get loose from this now. I wonder what Jeff meant by a surprise for us?"

"Hopefully, more shirtless Jeff!"

"Will you shut up! God Nicole, you make me wanna throw up sometimes!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. Hey you never told me how your brothers captured you & Heather that one time."

"You mean the time with Melissa?"

"Yeah, you never did give me any details"

I looked at the clock. Less than thirty minutes remained.

"Those brothers of mine, cut off the power in the utility closet. I was in the basement getting a towel for swimming. When I came back up stairs, Melissa was waiting with rope. Then Tim grabbed me. Jeff must have caught Heather as she came downstairs. But they got that Melissa as well, after she tickled us. She wasn't supposed to. So they tied her up as well! Nicole that was awesome!"

"Yeah that's when I came over & all three of you were bound & gagged. Then they did that tickle game!"

"God, don't remind me. That was pure torture!"

Another fifteen minutes had passed as I felt Nicole working hard on my knots. I had stopped trying on hers. Suddenly the ropes felt slack.

"Hey! I think it's coming loose."

Nicole gave it a good tug & sure enough, I was free! I quickly freed my ankles & then turned to free Nicole.

"Now we have to find a way out of the closet. I think Jeff tied it shut"

Nicole's hands were soon free. She reached down & untied her ankles.
Sure enough, Jeff had tied the closet doors shut. I started to pound on the door.

"Jeff! Jeffrey! Let us out of here!"

Then I heard a noise. Someone was untying the doors. Soon after the doors swung open,
We then stood face to face with Jimmy & his friends! Jeff stood behind them carrying rope & cloths.

"Surprise!" Jeff said as he started laughing. But Nicole & me weren't laughing. We were trapped by the brats again with Jeff's help!

To Be Continued...

I'll have the next part up sometime this week.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA