Angie Federico : 15 - Getting The Boys Back (ff/fmm+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 15 - Getting The Boys Back (ff/fmm+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
15 - Getting The Boys Back
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Saturday, December 14th 2002 - 01:38:25 AM

Getting The Boys Back

Sorry that this took so long to post, but school (As well as an emergency last weekend) prevented me from posting until now. This story is kind of a "bridge" between stories. I'll be posting the next story either later Saturday or Sunday.

Later that night after Nicole got scolded by her mother for her part in "kidnapping" Katrina, we were all sitting in Nicole's room thinking of ways to get the boys back. Luckily for us, her mom was going out again the next day, so we didn't want to waste any time trying to capture the boys as well as Katrina. The plan was to use Katrina as bait to catch the rest of them. My parents & brothers were still out of town, but I still had a key. We decided to lure Katrina over there & use my house for our prisoners.

"What are we going to say to her Nicole?" I asked

"I've got it. I'll go tell her that Staci & me have captured you & I want her to help us tickle you."

"Ok. I guess so. But what about the boys?"

"We'll deal with that later. You two go over there & wait for us"

Nicole then went downstairs to talk with Katrina as me & Staci went over to my house. I found my key & let myself in the side door to the garage as Staci followed behind me. I quickly gathered rope from the basement & found some rags. I had Staci watch out the front window for Nicole & Katrina. In about five minutes & heard Staci shout.

"They're coming Angie!"

"Good, now I'm going to sit on the couch & pretend I'm tied up & I'm your prisoner. When Katrina enters the room, we'll grab her. Ok?"

Staci started to giggle as I gagged myself with a rag, making it look real. I then sat on the couch & put my hands behind my back, pretending to be tied up. Soon the door opened & Nicole & Katrina walked in.

"There, you see. Angie is our prisoner. You can tickle her if you want."

Katrina moved toward me, but I lunged for her at the same time Nicole did. Katrina was surprised, but didn't put up much of a fight. Nicole pinned her down & pulled her hands behind her back & then tied them. I took a rag & quickly cleave gagged the young girl. Staci only stood & watched as we rolled Katrina over & tied her feet.

"Now Katrina", Nicole said "You're going to phone your brother Derek & get him over here".

Katrina nodded her head no.

"You better do it, or this will happen to you".

I quickly tickled her toes, as she was only wearing flip-flops, so she was an easy target. Katrina squealed into her gag & thrashed as I worked her toes for a few minutes.

"Are you going to cooperate?"

Katrina then nodded her head yes. Nicole phoned her house & I pulled the gag from Katrina's mouth. We warned her about tricking them, that tickling would be her punishment. She agreed & quickly was talking to her brother. She got him to come over & join the fun of tickling me, only he was walking into a trap! I quickly re-gagged Katrina & myself as Nicole & Staci waited for Derek at the back door. Again I pretended to be tied up as pretty soon there was a knock at the door. Nicole answered it & let Derek in.

"Hey! What have you done with my sister!" he shouted as he rushed to untie her, but he never made it. I lunged for him from the front. Nicole & Staci grabbed him from behind & pinned him down. Nicole had a gag tied in his mouth before he could utter another protest. With Staci & me holding his body & legs, Nicole quickly tied his hands behind his back. Then she tied his ankles together, but not before taking off his sneakers. I then removed the gag from my mouth.

"Let's hog tie him!" I said as I gave Nicole more rope. Derek could only grunt as I started to tickle his feet.

"Ticklish are we?" I said as I was enjoying getting one of the tormentors back. Soon Derek was tied in a hog tie.

"I know my brother & Mark will be over any second now, we have to be ready."

I could only hope that we could capture both without them escaping. Nicole said she could take her brother alone, which left Mark for Staci & me.

Nicole looked out the window & let us know that she saw Jimmy running, right behind him was Mark. Nicole opened the door & made a face to her brother. Jimmy & Mark took off after her through the house. She led them into the living room where Staci & me jumped Mark. Nicole caught her brother & held him down as well.

"Well brother dear, looks like we got the best of you this time!" Nicole said as she cleave gagged her brother with a rag. She looked over at us. We had already gagged Mark & we were tying his hands behind him. As soon as we finished with his hands, Staci tied his feet as I helped Nicole tie up Jimmy. We then made sure the boys were barefoot, before we put them in hog-ties. The boys, as well as Katrina struggled & mmmppphed beside each other, but they were now the victims & we were going to enjoy every minute of it!

For about ten minutes, Nicole, Staci & I raked the feet of Jimmy, Mark, Derek & Katrina. We all laughed at the sight of them getting it finally, but the laughter stopped when I heard my front door open. It was Tim! He had drove separately & came back early.

"Angela, what is going on here? You know you're not supposed to be here alone. Untie them at once, before I make you join them."

I was red faced! I could not get a break. Just as were having the most fun, my big brother had to spoil it. We untied them & they went running. Probably back to Nicole's house. They made faces at us as they left. Tim said he was going to punish me & my friends for breaking the rules. (I could only guess what that meant). But Nicole suggested in finding something to use against him, sort of like blackmail. We would find that something sooner than we thought, but it would lead to another session in ropes for us girls!

Like I said before, I'll try & post this late Saturday or Sunday.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA