Angie Federico : 14 - A Perfect Plan Ruined (mm+/ff+, ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 14 - A Perfect Plan Ruined (mm+/ff+, ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
14 - A Perfect Plan Ruined
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Wednesday, December 4th 2002 - 07:07:46 PM

A Perfect Plan Ruined

"You're all being kidnapped!" Jimmy shouted as he kept his hand over Staci's mouth.

"If you don't cooperate, Katrina here is more than willing to tickle you!"

I couldn't believe his bossy mouth as Derek kept his hand over my mouth. Katrina then started giggling.

"Staci here is coming with me" Jimmy added. "Take my sister & Angie back into the rec room & make sure they're bound & gagged good. Katrina, you make sure they behave themselves. Ok?"

The Eleven year-old Katrina nodded her head as she was giggling. Derek & Mark hustled Nicole & me into the rec room. I was quickly cleave-gagged with a white rag that Derek knotted tight behind my head. Mark gagged Nicole the same way. I could swear that Nicole was laughing as her hands were then pulled behind her back. Derek took my hands & crossed my wrists. He looped rope around them about four or five times before knotting it extra tight. Mark had Nicole bound quickly as well as he led her over a couch & sat her down. I was forced by Derek to sit next to my friend. The boys then took more rope & bound our ankles together tightly. All this time, Katrina was giggling as she watched us being tied up.

"There that ought to hold ya!" Derek said as he looked at us.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Mark added as he looked at Katrina

"Ah yes. Sis, want to tickle them a little?"

"Its about time Derek!" she said as she got on the floor & then started tickling our feet with both of her hands. Nicole & me both squealed to her soft touch. We squirmed for a few minutes until the boys called her off.

"Ok, you two. Anything funny & Katrina here will give you more of that. But you call us sis if they act up. Come on Mark, let's see what Jimmy's done with their friend"

Katrina nodded as she sat on another couch across the room & picked up a magazine. The boys left & shut the curtain on the glass door between the rec room & living room. They were leaving Katrina there as sort of guard dog to see that we didn't escape. Nicole started to talk behind her gag to me to move closer to her bound hands. We then started to work on the other's ropes without raising Katrina's suspicions. Us moving on the couch made a creaking noise & sure enough, Katrina looked over at us.

"Hey, what are you two doing? You better be good prisoners or else!"

She went back to her magazine & we carefully resumed trying to get free. The boys had tied good tight knots. It would probably take more than a few minutes of good trying to get free. Then it dawned on me. The nail file! It was probably still on the floor on the other side of the room. I tried to tell Nicole behind my gag. I carefully watched Katrina as I eased my way onto the floor. I quietly started to bounce across the floor. I saw the file lying where I was before. Just then I heard Katrina's voice!

"Where do you think you're going Angie?" She shouted. She then ran toward the door, shouting for her brother, Mark & Jimmy. Oh no, she noticed me doing it. I heard her shouting each of their names in the distance. I moved real quickly as I grabbed the file with my fingers & then got to my feet & started to hop back to the couch. Just then, the boys & Katrina returned. I tried to hide the file behind me.

"So, acting up are we?" Jimmy said as he tickled my feet. I squealed & squirmed as the little brat had a devilish look on his face. He was enjoying tickling my soles.

"Come on, Katrina join the fun!"

Katrina quickly joined Jimmy in tickling my feet. Derek & Mark worked on Nicole as well.
In all of the excitement I managed to slide Nicole the file, so there wouldn't be any suspicion of what I was doing.

"What were you doing Angie?" Jimmy added as he & the giggling Katrina worked my feet endlessly.

"Trying to escape, huh?"

Jimmy was really enjoying watching me squirm & squeal at the tickling. For about ten minutes, the boys & Katrina tickled every inch of our feet. Then they stopped & got up.

"Next time, you'll both be hog-tied & blindfolded! Come on you guys."

They all left, all except Katrina who took her place on the couch with her magazine.

I looked over at Nicole & noticed she was already working the knots with the nail file.

A few minutes later, she pulled her hands free. I carefully put my hands out for her to untie them, all the time watching little Katrina. In a few minutes my hands were loose also. Nicole then looked at me & put her hands behind her back again & started to mmmpphh loudly.

"What is it now?" Katrina said as she put down the magazine & started towards us. Just then, Nicole jumped up & hand-gagged the girl! Nicole then pulled down her gag. I pulled down my gag also. I then freed the ropes on Nicole's ankles & mine.

"Now Katrina, you're going to take us to Staci!" Nicole said as Katrina mmmppphed behind her hand.

"Angie, get me something to gag her with"

I spotted a red bandana lying on a table & gave it to Nicole. Nicole then quickly cleave-gagged the young girl.

"Okay, get moving Katrina. With you as bait we can now capture the boys!"

Nicole led Katrina through the glass door. I followed behind with the rope.

"Where's Staci?"

Katrina tried to tell us behind her gag that Staci was in the basement. A perfect trap for us I thought.

We then heard footsteps & laughing upstairs. They had left Staci down in the basement alone! We quickly went down stairs & heard mmmppphing coming from a small area of Nicole's cellar. It sure enough was Staci, tied to a chair & gagged with duct tape. I carefully removed the tape from Staci's mouth. She then spat out the wad of cloth that was in her mouth.

"They left me here you guys! I think we should get them!"

"Already ahead of you" Nicole added as I freed Staci's wrists from behind the chair.

"Now is a good time you guys!" Nicole said as she led the gagged Katrina up the cellar steps. I had the rope & we were finally going to get revenge on the boys! But our joy turned sour as Nicole's mother had returned. She spotted her daughter holding the gagged Katrina & me holding rope! We couldn't get a break. Nicole tried to explain the situation, but didn't have much luck. She got scolded for her actions, as I could hear the little monsters upstairs laughing at our expense!

But we wouldn't have to wait long to get them back!

I'll try & get the next story up by the weekend

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA