Angie Federico : 13 - Kidnapped By Brats (mm+/ff+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 13 - Kidnapped By Brats (mm+/ff+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
13 - Kidnapped By Brats
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Sunday, December 1st 2002 - 07:59:35 PM

Kidnapped By Brats

Like I said in the last story, Jimmy was plotting to kidnap Nicole, Staci & me. We didn't see it coming because I knew my brothers were out of town with my parents & I was staying with Nicole. Anyway we were all in Nicole's room listening to CD's when the door opened.

Jimmy was standing there with a couple off his friends. Mark, Derek & his little sister Katrina. They just stood there staring at us. We were sitting on the floor in our shorts & footie socks, stretching our legs. We were practicing our cheerleading moves when Jimmy turned off the music.

"Hey, you little brat! Turn that back on!" Nicole said as she yelled at her brother

"What are you all doing?" he asked, "The music's too loud"

Nicole got up & turned it back on.

"We're busy James, go play somewhere else!"

"Come on you guys, let's go"

Nicole shut the door as the other two boys got in a last stare at us. Even Katrina was watching as well. Nicole rolled her eyes & we got back to our routine.

The next day, Nicole's mom had to go out & run errands. So that left Nicole in charge of her brother. Staci & me were over again but there was no sign of Jimmy or his friends. Nicole even commented on how quiet things were. Staci had to go back to her house, which was two blocks away & pick up things for a sleepover, which we were planning. Nicole asked me to watch the house for a little while so she could walk Staci home. I agreed since Jimmy was no where to be found. Little did I know what was going to happen next.

About Ten minutes after Nicole & Staci left, I was watching TV when I heard a noise towards the back of the house. Nicole had a big rec room, which was joined to the back family room. Against my better judgement, I went to see where the noise was coming from. It sounded like a mmmppphh coming from the rec room. My heart started to pound. I knew my brothers were out of town. Jimmy! What was he up to now & whom did he have tied up?

I went up to the sliding door to the rec room & heard the mmmphing coming from Katrina who had a white rag tied over her mouth, her hands tied behind her back & as far as I could see, her feet were tied.

"Jimmy!" I yelled as I rushed over to the blonde to take off her gag, but got the surprise of my life as she showed her hands to me. She wasn't tied up at all! It was a trick. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind! It was Jimmy & his friends! Katrina pulled down the rag & started to tickle me!

"Surprise Angie!", she said as my squeals were met by Derek's hand that covered my mouth.

"We need to tie her up", Jimmy said as with Derek still hand gagging me, Jimmy & Mark quickly tied my hands behind my back, crossing about four turns of rope around my wrists before knotting it very tightly. Katrina sat there giggling as she tried to tickle me.

"Not now sis, you'll get your turn"

Jimmy then tied my bare ankles together with more rope & then sat me up.

"Angie, where is my sister & Staci?"

Derek removed his hand

"I'm not telling, you little brat!"

Derek covered my mouth again. Jimmy then went over to my bare feet.

"Well I've got ways to make you talk!"

Jimmy then raked my soles with his fingers. I thrashed & squealed. Katrina then giggled

"Boy she is ticklish, Jimmy!"

"Come on Angie, where are they?"

Derek then removed his hand again

"I'm not telling!"

As Derek hand gagged me one more time, both Jimmy & Mark worked on my feet, both taking a foot & tickling it to no end. I could only thrash & squeal at their touch. I had to give in.

"Come on Angie, tell us"

"All right, you win, They went to Staci's house. She had to pick up a few things, she's staying over."

"Ooh, even better. Well they'll be back soon. Derek, gag her. We have to be ready to kidnap them as well."

Derek's hand was replaced by a white rag, which was forced into my mouth & tied tight behind my head. Kidnapped? The little monsters were playing out a game & we were the victims! The boys & Katrina left me in the rec room to squirm in my bonds. They were setting a trap for Nicole & Staci.

I had to get loose & turn the tables on them, but the boys had tied me very well. Almost as good as my brothers had! Sitting on the floor of Nicole's rec room, I looked for anything to help free me from the ropes. I really didn't know how much time I had until the girls returned. I had to give the little creeps credit, they outnumbered us & they could tie good knots. This was the first time I was tied up alone since the first time my brothers' had tied me up a few months before. I really did feel like Nancy Drew now, as I had to figure a way out. Struggling did no good. I was tied up tight. I made it to my feet & started hopping across the room. I was hoping to find something to help cut the ropes. I then spotted a nail file on the end of a bench! I backed up to it, but dropped it on the floor. I made my way down & grabbed it with my hands. Taking the file, I tried to pry the tight knots open. It was hard work as I bit down on the gag. For about ten strenuous minutes, I worked the knots. Finally I felt it loosen! One good tug & my hands were free. I took the gag from my mouth & freed my ankles. I made it to my feet & crept to the door. There was no sign of them. Just then, the front door opened. It was Nicole & Staci! I opened the door to warn them, but got a hand instead covering my mouth! Jimmy then appeared & hand gagged Staci & Nicole was hand gagged by Mark. That meant Derek was behind me as I heard little Katrina giggling behind me as well. We were now all captured.

"Time to have some fun!" Jimmy said as his hand covered Staci's mouth.

"We're kidnapping all of you!" he announced as his friends started laughing.

To Be Continued.

I should have part two of this story up in a few days

Btw, Al, you can e-mail me if you want

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA